Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Just tried the game, it has A LOT of content, really good stuff too!

This is probably my new favorite game on this site now, I just hope the dev plans to add some more variety to the content (like facesitting and footjobs for example), but it's not really necessary... just keep the futa stuff coming! :D

Also I hope this gets a Steam release (even early access would be fine), I would gladly buy this for $20 on Steam (day one)... :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So if you take Tessa up on her bet, will the reward scene be different from the punishment scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes! You can already raise your Guns skill in R2. Beyond that and Tech, there will be more later. The Ship Graveyard will have its debut in R3!
Nice to know. I haven't been able to play it all yet since i started from the begining: did the mining job, the cleaning job for the tall blue lady Markala and did the (amazing) sex scene with Ginny.

By the way, which species is Jonna, the green miner who offers the Protagonist the lucrative and dangerous mining job on level 15? She looks small but is also too lean to be one of those goblins, they look more stocky. :unsure:

Each main character will get a special scene if she is your first one (Day 3).
And yes, there is already the goblin gangbang scene. Spaceport > Side Jobs.
Even Ginny? She kinda became one of my favorites after this update. :love:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
By the way, which species is Jonna, the green miner who offers the Protagonist the lucrative and dangerous mining job on level 15? She looks small but is also too lean to be one of those goblins, they look more stocky. :unsure:
Jonna is a half-goblin. She might or might not be related to one of the goblin girls!

Even Ginny? She kinda became one of my favorites after this update. :love:
Of course!

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Loved the game, was thinking about the characters all day, I'll wait to see how it's the update schedule before to start support it, also, I know that is a futadom themed game but would be nice if the MC would bang some chicks too.
batman-thinking.gif

Reactions: elhombreconqueso

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
A whole new scene.
If I understand this right you are making about 5 new scenes but, we only get to see one scene unless we want to go back and replay the game with a different path? For example I played the Goblin scene then finish the game and kept only my last 2 Save Games before deleting the game. By playing the Goblin scene will I be able to get any of the new scenes without starting a new game?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very enjoyable update, I do wish there was a quest list or a way to track what has been done and needs to be done other than going back to the main screen.

My only thing was and I admit I am to blame, seeing Pegging I thought Iris was a female (hay she could have been wearing a strap-on under her dress) and was not with her but some ugly droid thing.

I hope you do not need to have anal skill at a certain level to have your first anal with Lise or Tessa.

The gloryhole stuff was fun, I wish more devs were this skilled at describing the sex scenes.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
ugly droid thing.
The robot would be much more sympathetic with no facial features and a smooth head, maybe like twins in atomic heart but its a sexbot so also mouth. Its good rendering but a little on the creepy side (not outrageously). Unavoidable when something is too human but still visibly not human. I still loved that scene, being left helpless for training, cant have enough of that.

I hope you do not need to have anal skill at a certain level to have your first anal with Lise or Tessa.
Well I think it would be realistic and you probably will have to but there will be multiple routes to achieve that. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh my if she orders me to wear a plug I will cum on the spot.

Reactions: Havik79

0nly0ne

Dec 26, 2018
I just wanted to leave a short comment to compliment you on this great work!
I have just played about 2h but I'm very impressed and like it a lot.
It is true, as stated by the creator, that there isn't as much animation and renders as in some other games but I didn't miss that at all. The writing and the whole atmosphere is so intense and immersive that (provided the genre meets your kink) this game has a higher arousal factor than many other games with tons of well made animations.

Thank you so much and keep the amazing work going!

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Once again I'm really disappointed that there's not more dubcon, every time "punishment" happens the protag just goes "oh fuck yeah brother get your girlmeatrod into my boypussy"

I know it's a preference and whatnot but could you please tone up the dubcon or at least make the protag less eager and vulgar

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
There will obviously be regular sex scenes with the main characters. However, your first time with them will be different for the virgin character.
You said "Each main character will get a special scene if she is your first one" when I asked if it was just added texted you said it was "A whole new scene"

Again if its a "A whole new scene" and you only get one scene does that mean you will miss the special scenes with the other main characters?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
You said "Each main character will get a special scene if she is your first one" when I asked if it was just added texted you said it was "A whole new scene"

Again if its a "A whole new scene" and you only get one scene does that mean you will miss the special scenes with the other main characters?
Guess so, there can be only one "first time" (aside from cheats)

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Once again I'm really disappointed that there's not more dubcon, every time "punishment" happens the protag just goes "oh fuck yeah brother get your girlmeatrod into my boypussy"

I know it's a preference and whatnot but could you please tone up the dubcon or at least make the protag less eager and vulgar
Im sure we will get interaction with pirates and theocrats eventually, plus with monsters, maybe even bad ends.
Im not criticizing you liking dub-con, I like it too in certain settings but it gets dangerously close to the dommes being made evil, which is like every femdom game that goes beyond a simple foot fetish.
Iris pushes the limits with her demands, Amira outright throatfucks as punishment, characters manhandle the MC, and he is in a vulnerable situation to Ginny to begin with. They are far from delicate little flowers who ask for written consent before every thrust. Its soo needed to portray more dominants like this, as strong willed but not inherently destructive. At least in some games where MC meant to form attachments and not just have them as antagonists.
I think dubcon can have a place in this game but some fetishes are only hot until you dont think too hard about them. This game is so immersion focused that you are encouraged to 'think further about it'. And it would weird to hire someone while quasi-raping them and having them protest. It would most likely mean they wont show up next time, because they internalized what happened as confusing even if they were overtaken by pleasure.

Yes. At least if you dont use the save-load functions or replay it as many times as i do :p
Im certain there will be moultiple routes and endings too, altough its good if the story is kept quasi-linear. Id expect this to be like a VN.

EDIT: im only saying good because there is one dev. If they turned out to be a billionaire and hired 500 people then ofc create a whole world for us with endless choices, one can dream.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes