RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pike will have a complete scene in R3!
So Pike is also one of the main characters?
Seems like next update will be quite bigger than the current one. :unsure:
Is there a bodymodification planned ? Maybe by Iris to make him like bigger tiddies ? Would be cool for a sissyfaction in my opinion
Remember Voidpilgrim mentioning before he liked the protagonist being a femboy so i don't think so. Plus this is also missing on the genre list at the OP.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
1678737934018.png I want atleast one scene in this game which recreates this image cuz holy shit that's how you rock a latex suit properly
But anyway, promising futa game with very attractive characters
Also, the question marks on the map are for future updates right?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
So Pike is also one of the main characters?
Nope, Pike is a side character (for now!)

Is there a bodymodification planned ? Maybe by Iris to make him like bigger tiddies ? Would be cool for a sissyfaction in my opinion
No modification is planned, I'm afraid.
Though our brave MC might get a scar or two during the story. This is still a space adventuring, after all!

I want atleast one scene in this game which recreates this image cuz holy shit that's how you rock a latex suit properly
Also, the question marks on the map are for future updates right?
There will be a scene with Iris like that. And yes, marks on the map show future locations, though not all of them!

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
When you enter the gloryhole in Ginny's bar, even when I have 8 oral skill, there's a 'not enough skill' message during the 3rd customer sequence (swallow). Tried a few things but can't seem to get more than 8 oral skill.

Did I miss an opportunity to increase oral more, or is this supposed to happen at the current time? It could be that it can only be increased in the next update, but it seems illogical there is content locked out at the moment. So I'm kinda confused, can anyone help me out?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
When you enter the gloryhole in Ginny's bar, even when I have 8 oral skill, there's a 'not enough skill' message during the 3rd customer sequence (swallow). Tried a few things but can't seem to get more than 8 oral skill.
That was my error. It is already fixed in the current version of the game. Sorry about that!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes