Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
There's a new update on patreon going over some release 3 stuff, and here's the public teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bigger, Bigger... more Bigger Womens is coming...

And I'm really curious about Pike and her friends, especially that tall friend.
I like surprises, I wonder if Markala will be the limit for our protagonist. I look forward to the continuation of this wonderful story. This is one of the best for me.

Techno-Barbarian

Jul 5, 2021
I played until the first hot scene and so far the game seems quite good, i'll play more when it's closer to release.

Does somebody know if there is some futa on female or futa on futa content ( or if it is planned )? i know the main focus is futadom, and im totally ok with that, im just curious.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
r2 header.png Release 2:
The (some minor bugs fixed, the first wave of grammar corrections, etc.)
For my fellow .
For .

All feedback is appreciated! In case of any bugs or technical issues, please let me know.
PS: I recommend starting a new save.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Does somebody know if there is some futa on female or futa on futa content ( or if it is planned )? i know the main focus is futadom, and im totally ok with that, im just curious.
Futa on female, nope!
Futa on futa, very little of it (only in the scope of threesomes with our MC, there will be no futa on futa action itself).

ComradeBear

Feb 16, 2018
View attachment 2469410 Release 2:
The freshest Windows version (some minor bugs fixed, the first wave of grammar corrections, etc.)
For my fellow penguin people (Linux).
For Mac users.

All feedback is appreciated! In case of any bugs or technical issues, please let me know.
PS: I recommend starting a new save.
Amazing update. Goblin threesome was just :love:, also fantastic scene with Jinny. Iris scene was hot, although that nursebot was a little gross. Also tall blue mommy, can't wait for more content with her
No game breaking bugs, or typos encountered

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes