Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Just finished a couple playthroughs, so I'm gonna share some thoughts:

I encountered only one bug (intermittently); sometimes the pop up that shows that you've gained or lost favor pops up but doesn't go away. Not sure if it's a game bug or an engine bug, but it's probably something work looking into, since it can make keeping track of point gain/loss difficult (not a big deal though).

The game has lots of content already, some short some long, all of it futa (as it should be). I love the art design and the focus on descriptive text during scenes, it's great, lets you know everything that's going on and keeps the fun going (the longer the better). All of the characters are likable and they all have good scenes. My favorite scene for now is probably the shower scene with Lise, I like chicks with muscles and the anilingus scene with her in the shower is hot as fuck, I hope all of the girls get similar scenes in the future.

The world building is also great, I'm really interested to learn more about the Periphery and the Interstellar Union, hopefully we'll get to meet someone from the Union in the future and I hope she's the biggest bitch that has ever bitched (a dom of course). I am confused about something though, the crew of the Despina doesn't seem to have a captain, is that normal for this universe? Are they going to get a captain at some point in the story? Can't wait to find out... :)

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'm really tempted to support this project, it really have a great potential, but is more safe to wait a couple more updates to see how passionate the dev is, unfortunately we have a historic of too many abandoned projects that are related to futas here on F95, I really hope this one isn't just one more of them, wish success for you and your project, buddy.
yes-nod.gif

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
I have to confess I just found this old version in the devlog RC linked and I love it so much. Seeing Ginny & Iris in different clothes is great. and those bald spaceelf things look cute. barold.png

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Just finished a couple playthroughs, so I'm gonna share some thoughts:

I encountered only one bug (intermittently); sometimes the pop up that shows that you've gained or lost favor pops up but doesn't go away. Not sure if it's a game bug or an engine bug, but it's probably something work looking into, since it can make keeping track of point gain/loss difficult (not a big deal though).
This one is on Renpy (the engine), I'm afraid. As far as I know, it only happens if you skip during the popup and keep skipping. Rolling back to the point when you got the notification and waiting for a little (2 seconds in Star Periphery) should generally clear it up.

About the captain, you'll see in the future! And thank you for the feedback; I really appreciate it!

I'm really tempted to support this project, it really have a great potential, but is more safe to wait a couple more updates to see how passionate the dev is, unfortunately we have a historic of too many abandoned projects that are related to futas here on F95, I really hope this one isn't just one more of them, wish success for you and your project, buddy.
Hey, thank you!

Would it be possible to add a chastity route or at least scene to all the main girls? It seems like something that mainly Iris would be in to but it would be interesting to see what the other girls reasons for locking you up would be.
Not all of them, but some girls will get one (optional, of course).

I find my neighbor to be rather intriguing. :cool:

I hope we get to chat in the future... :coffee:
Oh, she will ask you for neighborly help at some point, don't worry!

I have to confess I just found this old version in the devlog RC linked and I love it so much. Seeing Ginny & Iris in different clothes is great. and those bald spaceelf things look cute.
Here is a bit more of the old concept Ginny!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
This one is on Renpy (the engine), I'm afraid. As far as I know, it only happens if you skip during the popup and keep skipping. Rolling back to the point when you got the notification and waiting for a little (2 seconds in Star Periphery) should generally clear it up.

About the captain, you'll see in the future! And thank you for the feedback; I really appreciate it!

Hey, thank you!

Not all of them, but some girls will get one (optional, of course).

Oh, she will ask you for neighborly help at some point, don't worry!

Here is a bit more of the old concept Ginny!
Thank you for the responses dude, much appreciated! It's always nice to see a dev respond on here. I know this is technically a pirate site (which a lot of devs hate) but it's a great resource for finding out information about games like this, since the prudes that run Patreon sure as hell aren't going to market a game like this (sadly).

I checked out your solution to my favor text popup issue and it worked, the problem was me skipping through text on my second playthrough, so it was all completely my fault. Thanks for the info! :)

I also checked out your devblog, lots of good info on there, lookin' forward to meeting some of those alien races (especially the Orc's)! The old art screenshots on there look good, even though I think the new art is better (in every way), but it was really cool seeing how your work has progressed.

I wanted to say one last thing, in regards to my request about a Steam release. This game ticks all of the boxes for me; lots of futa characters, futadom focus, space setting, great art with a lot of descriptive text in scenes (this is a BIG plus). But after supporting 20+ games on Patreon, all of which have either been abandoned or have gone a year+ without an update I'm done with supporting games on there. However alot of the games on here that have gotten a Steam release I've gone and bought on Steam usually on day one, so that's why I mentioned wishing for a Steam release (I'm not joking when I say that I will buy it on there). If you do decide to do a Steam release I think either an early access or a seasonal release would be good, if you decide to go with the seasonal approach please don't split the seasons up into separate games/products on Steam. I think the best approach would be to release Season 1 and then release successive seasons as DLC for Season 1. Just my two cents on the matter... ;)

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hey, thanks again!
And no worries, I have been pirating here for years; I would be a big fat hypocrite to suddenly shun piracy, or worse, you guys.

I am certainly planning the Steam release at some point. But there are primarily two reasons I am in no hurry. 1) I want the game to get much larger content-wise before I commit to Steam, and 2) I want to research the whole process in-depth.
The little I know tells me it is a relatively long and challenging process with which you get only one shot, so I want to do it right. Among other things, also because I want to avoid stuff like you are talking about (i.e., splitting it into more games, etc.)

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes