lapsunaattori

Aug 28, 2021
Will the goblins get a bad ending? Loved their scene in the spaceport. Also, is double penetration planned or are the girlmeats too big to make a DP scene look believable?

Reactions: Dysphorika

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
I fell for Pike...
why?

i know silly question since its just taste. but ppl keep mentioning her i feel like im missing something :D

isnt she a bit like Ginny but with different looks? my brain is overloaded with thiccness already

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will the goblins get a bad ending? Loved their scene in the spaceport. Also, is double penetration planned or are the girlmeats too big to make a DP scene look believable?
There will be more gobbo loving in the future.
Also, our brave MC can take two smaller ones without it looking silly, so DP is certainly planned for later (once he becomes a proper buttslut)!

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Her 'candy bar' is definietly top notch, nice proportions. Just like her feminine face. Facial features are not heavily racialized, could easily be paired with a different skin color. Somehow still not my cup of tea, partially its the hair / style, partially her bust (and Tessas) are overkill (my fav is Lises so far). Plus she seems a bit grumpy? Though not with the bussy she wants to get, and its just a first impression.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thank you. I was wondering how the other characters "transformed" so to speak.

Super Soldier program or cosmic rays?
Considering the setting i would dare to say by a combination of different methods like surgery, nanotechnology, hormonal therapy, genetic engineering. Maybe others.
At least for the humans. No idea about the blue woman Markala.

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you. I was wondering how the other characters "transformed" so to speak.

Super Soldier program or cosmic rays?
I actually asked that way earlier in the thread and the basic answer is "yes" to most of the common hypotheticals (natural genetic mutation, advanced cosmetic surgery, etc)

EDIT: Went back and found the post, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes