Indrue._.

Feb 24, 2022
Can someone recommend me games similar to Futadom World. That is, a game in which Men are considered inferior

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Newest progress report and released date for the next update announced (30/06).

Yeah i like the idea of using skill checks to avoid bad endings and no fourth wall breaking to warn about said routes. Guess i will check the jobs, specially with Lise and Markala before going on this big sidequest to gain some more skills. :cool: (y)
Hello, friends!
It is high time for another progress report, sweetened with a few new screenshots! So, let's dive right into it!

Tessa Day 2:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Lise Day 2:

Writing: 80%
Renders: 90%

Spaceport Day 2:
Writing: 50%
Renders: 40%

Mines Day 2:
Writing: 80%
Renders: 80%

Spaceship Graveyard Mission 1:
Writing: 90%
Renders: 90%

Other scenes (Eleanor, lore-related content, etc.):
Writing: 40%
Renders: 60%

Technical:
R2 (known) bugs: 100%
R2 text corrections: 100%
Soundtrack & sounds: 80%

All in all, good progress was made in the largest part of the R3 - The Space Graveyard/Derelict mission. It will contain two scenes, one good ending and one bad ("bad") ending. I have also resolved what some of you asked me about; how will the bad endings work with your saves?
Well, fairly simple! Every bad ending will have 1) ample repeated warning (in-game, no breaking the fourth wall), further secured by having 2) two phases. In the first phase, you will get some taste (sometimes quite literally!) of what is going to happen. You will then get a chance to turn back and/or skill-check your way out. If you don't, the bad ending itself will begin.
I think this is a fair compromise that will allow you plenty of time to manage your saves, keep you from seeing content you don't like, and keep it spicy!

Finally, I can confirm what I discussed in the last update. Release 3 will be out for all my Governors and Overseers on the 30th of June, which is also coincidentally a Futa Friday!

That is all for today. Just like always, please let me know if you have ideas, questions, or suggestions!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Plixo

May 4, 2023
I'm stuck at the bar with no way forward. The bonus info the hostess gives won't go away plz help

Jul 22, 2017
I'm stuck at the bar with no way forward. The bonus info the hostess gives won't go away plz help
Go to booth 3 if you haven't. If you have, click on the exit sign that I marked with white.

EDIT: If you're actually stuck in the text menu with her, then are you playing on a PC or a phone?
exit.png

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2022
VP just dropped a general update post on Patreon saying that release window is now end of June due to the sheer size of R3 and going forward the plan is to have smaller updates every 2 months or so with the occasional big one depending on the story situation

I'm so jealous of him right now.
Homie living my best life

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukisyoma

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
VP just dropped a general update post on Patreon saying that release window is now end of June due to the sheer size of R3 and going forward the plan is to have smaller updates every 2 months or so with the occasional big one depending on the story situation

1st strike
☐ 2nd strike
☐ 3rd strike
☐ Out

Just to give you some numbers, Day 1 for each of the girls had slightly under 50 screens. Their Day 2 has 100+. The same applies to the length of the text and the nature of their spicy scenes, which now have more positions and phases. For example, with Tessa, you have foreplay nursing hj (Tess giving), complete bj scene (Tess receiving), cuddling, and finally, shared shower. It is fully with my original idea that getting closer to each of the girls also means you are spending more time with them, both sexually and just doing something else together.

But the main reason is simply the sheer size of the R3 as a whole. R4 and onwards will be a lot smaller. Hopefully released in two-month cycles.
anton-ego-notes.gif

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes