Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Can't believe I missed out on this gem, it must be because the preview pictures aren't very inviting. The renders are actually really good and the scenes are hot.

Maybe change them up a bit? Looking forward to more either way :giggle:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Can't believe I missed out on this gem, it must be because the preview pictures aren't very inviting. The renders are actually really good and the scenes are hot.

Maybe change them up a bit? Looking forward to more either way :giggle:
The upcoming Release 3 is a massive visual upgrade, so updating screenshots (and general presentation) is very much planned!

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
im not sure how to judge that
I've read about this situation more than a few times now, but I think that maybe that (whether it's 'gay/not gay') is not the part that needs judging.
I don't have a right answer for it either, but at this point I think that the only thing that needs judging is whether or not you think something is 'hot/not hot' and who cares what someone else thinks about it. But I realise you are not helped by this if you have not yet played the game, since you need to play and experience it to be able to say what you think about it yourself.

All I can give you on that is that in my opinion the game is very much worth playing, it has amazing world building, great visuals and a pretty diverse cast. And in my honest opinion it VERY much HOT... like 'Hot DANG! That's hot!'. Seriously, this is one of the games I'm most looking forward to for the next update.

Good luck!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
i smell gay content from the game but im not sure
So far you (MC) get jerked off once, and suck and swallow the cum of many chicks with fucking huge cocks, I think there is also a scene where you get fucked in the ass too.

So yes a lot of people would think this is gay, and if you do play this game you are a male, who will become more female, and take huge cocks down your throat and up your ass.

Is that clear enough, if that is not for you then you might want to skip the one.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes