VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I think MC's dick is perfectly fine the way it is!

Any chance you could share the other character sheets? (if they exist at all)
There are two more, for Tessa and Iris. Keep in mind these are pretty ancient, still using the old models for both ladies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think MC's dick is perfectly fine the way it is!

Any chance you could share the other character sheets? (if they exist at all)
Agree. :cool::p

Markala: 1000+ ml?
For the gloryhole our MC has a bucket, but I'm not sure it'll help him this time, especially with the "orgasmic mindbreak".
See i was so interested on the story as a space scifi fan that those stats passed by me unnoticed. :p

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Ok Fuck it this Game is so damn good im gonna go Support now!
Glad you like it! And thank you!

Can we please have one of those for the pirate lady?
The supporters decide who will get the next two character sheets when we reach the next milestone. But from the numbers, I can already tell you it will be her! The second one will be either Amira, Ginny, or MC (they are all tied now).

In a meanwhile, here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LDream5

Feb 16, 2019
Well, I just played through what content was currently available the past few days. (My first time playing it at all.)

It really shows a lot of promise. I'm glad that you know what content you want, without trying to appeal to everyone. Futadom is my thing and I really love that this game focuses on that.

The characters in this game are well-crafted, with each one possessing unique quirks and personalities that make them stand out. Their individuality piques my interest, and I find myself eager to delve deeper into their stories and interactions. Additionally, the writing is commendable, particularly in the sensual scenes, where it effectively evokes the desired emotions and reactions.

I also enjoyed that someone used the x-ray type of view. (Thinking about the gobbos scene.) ;) If you know, you know.

One of the better games I've experienced so far in the futa heavy genre. Eager for more.

Apr 7, 2023
Great stuff so far, but any plans for a smaller cute futa? (that is still a top and has a big dick), would contrast a lot with the current futas that are all tall and muscular and add more variety.
Bonus points if you can have the smaller futa be your GF and have some NTR action with the other futas

Reactions: Wizmoe

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Great stuff so far, but any plans for a smaller cute futa? (that is still a top and has a big dick), would contrast a lot with the current futas that are all tall and muscular and add more variety.
Bonus points if you can have the smaller futa be your GF and have some NTR action with the other futas
Thanks, glad you liked the game!
I generally don't plan on introducing new characters for a while, as I want to develop the ones already in the game.
There will not be any NTR or NTR-like content in SP.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I generally don't plan on introducing new characters for a while, as I want to develop the ones already in the game.
Will characters get jealous if the Mc gets it on with others? The game seems like it's has some romantic aspects so im wondering how the other characters will handle a promiscuous mc.

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Not even Consensual, wholesome open relationships?
tyrone.gif
I'll take the silence as a No.
no worries.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will characters get jealous if the Mc gets it on with others? The game seems like it's has some romantic aspects so im wondering how the other characters will handle a promiscuous mc.
Not even Consensual, wholesome open relationships?
I'll take the silence as a No.
no worries.
On Day 3 of each of the ladies, you will be able to pick your main love interest (you'll be able to change it later). You will get some extra scenes with that person, but otherwise, it won't lock you from other's content. If you act extra slutty, they might comment on it in their own style - some will use it as a part of their dirty talk, others might playfully tease you about it, and some might use it as a reason to organize a threesome, etc. But there won't really be any jealousy or negative emotional drama at all. It's like Tessa says: "The spacers share everything," and they truly do.
All the ladies are adult futas who know what their boys need, and sex in the game's universe is seen fairly openly anyway. I want SP to be a comfy game that can be played both 100% sluttily or mostly with just one girl, neither without any negative consequences/connotations (hence 99% of sex content is optional). I know some people like exactly that, but sorry, no such thing will be in SP.

The endings will be, however, limited to just one of them (your main LI).

Apr 7, 2023
Oh yeah forgot to ask: when I played I went right for the Futas and didn't check the job from the other dude in the bar, is that one for gay content? Also will the game really be timed where you have to be hired by the Futas or they will depart or is it just flavor and you can actually take all the time you want to do their content?

Jul 22, 2017
Oh yeah forgot to ask: when I played I went right for the Futas and didn't check the job from the other dude in the bar, is that one for gay content? Also will the game really be timed where you have to be hired by the Futas or they will depart or is it just flavor and you can actually take all the time you want to do their content?
There's currently no male-on-male content and I don't think any is planned. As for timed stuff, currently nothing is locked off but some dialogue/scenes may change depending on when you get to them.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes