Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
why all people reply to my post are ready to fight? i was asking just for the thread if its need gay tag or not

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
why all people reply to my post are ready to fight? i was asking just for the thread if its need gay tag or not
The Internet lacks one thing, inflection, and let's be honest, "I smell gay", sounds like trolling, if you had of said is the sex here male on futa or futa on male, probably wouldn't have this problem.

Jul 22, 2017
Whether or not futa is gay is a highly contentious topic and opening a discussion on the matter will inevitably cause a complete clusterfuck. There's no gay tag needed, you can draw your own conclusions about whether a futa on femboy game is gay or not. It's not like a lack of a tag will result in you being blindsided by content you weren't expecting, the entire point of the game and everything involved with its outward presentation is about futas dominating a femboy.

faBBot

Jan 27, 2018
So far you (MC) get jerked off once, and suck and swallow the cum of many chicks with fucking huge cocks, I think there is also a scene where you get fucked in the ass too.

So yes a lot of people would think this is gay, and if you do play this game you are a male, who will become more female, and take huge cocks down your throat and up your ass.

Is that clear enough, if that is not for you then you might want to skip the one.
There's nothing gay about sucking cocks and eating cum and being fucked in the ass bro its not that difficult.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The 500 milestone character charts (Lise and Markala) sure are great. And not just because of the juice pictures but also all the character background info.:love:
Going to bed now, maybe later i will post them here if no one does. :sleep:

By the way, from the looks of the Lise's second day job previews it seems our Spacer will be getting some more skill with weapons to deal with the parasites infestation. Maybe this will also be important for the ship graveyard questline. :unsure:

Jul 22, 2017
hi everyone, this is my first post in the zone. I want to ask something to developer, is there any cavity search scene in the last release? you said that in the somewhere of this thread but i can't find it now.
There currently isn't a scene like that. I believe a scene like that was mentioned as being a possibility later on with the armed security in the spaceport area.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A bit late but here it is.

I know people will be thirsty over the pictures but i found the background information a lot interesting. :p
Like how the Union is clearly a expansionist military government (a la the fascist regime on Starship Troopers) and how they have been trying to advance over the Periphery space stations, which puts Markala as a potential target for assassinations due to her stabilizing influence over PS-10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also our Spacer getting ready to burn some parasites.:cool:

Apr 22, 2019
A bit late but here it is.

I know people will be thirsty over the pictures but i found the background information a lot interesting. :p
Like how the Union is clearly a expansionist military government (a la the fascist regime on Starship Troopers) and how they have been trying to advance over the Periphery space stations, which puts Markala as a potential target for assassinations due to her stabilizing influence over PS-10.
Markala: 1000+ ml?
For the gloryhole our MC has a bucket, but I'm not sure it'll help him this time, especially with the "orgasmic mindbreak".

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Wait what? No he doesn't. Did I miss an update? Please tell me you mean this metaphorically.
I'm not sure what Havik meant, but like I said in the past, there won't be any transformation for the MC. There will be some slight changes later on, like different outfits, maybe getting a scar, maybe a tiny bit of tan, simply things that reflect how the story progresses and his experiences along the way. But nothing major, let alone changing him into a female.
One, I really like my MC the way he is. And two, SP is a futa on femboy game and will stay that way.

laresol

Sep 26, 2020
I'm not sure what Havik meant, but like I said in the past, there won't be any transformation for the MC. There will be some slight changes later on, like different outfits, maybe getting a scar, maybe a tiny bit of tan, simply things that reflect how the story progresses and his experiences along the way. But nothing major, let alone changing him into a female.
One, I really like my MC the way he is. And two, SP is a futa on femboy game and will stay that way.
First: Congrats on the beautiful game.
Second: I think MC dick is a little too big. Will it shrink in the future? You know for the sph taste..

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes