alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
StationmasterDev I've been looking into this issue with Tyrant still being able to attack even though she has no territory any way I can since I don't have a way to take apart the files and put them in an IDE on hand. I have reason to believe this was caused by the addition of the ability to buy systems. One theory is that I used a combination of buying and conquering and that somehow bugged it out. If this is caused by the combination of the two, not combining the two will solve the issue. If not, my other possible theory is it is caused by buying at all, in which case the buying feature itself has a bug. I also have reason to believe this will affect any faction and that Tyrant and Black Star are not alone in this.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks as always for the reports!

I'm completely swamped by the new animation engine for the moment (This is seriously a lot more work than I thought. No wonder Illusion is... like... an actual studio). I'll still try to get to the bugs around planet purchasing, and several dialog issues have already been resolved on my development version (as well as the issue with overflowing money).

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Pretty much, yeah. Honestly, I'm surprised you're not running into issues with having that many slaves in the first place. I've seen comments that mention performance dropping at well below that number of slaves. I personally only keep a handful for that reason, just the faction leaders and the daughters I make them have, which will take over as a proxy for each faction home world.
I won't say everything is smooth, but it works quite well. Probably because I have also limited the numbers of tourists (400) and citizens (80), even though, now that I am nearing the same number of slaves than citizens, I will probably try and increase the latter...

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
What are examples for what the extreme content contains and is it as extreeeeeeeeme as Konami's E3 2010 press conference?

Reactions: Brololol

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
What are examples for what the extreme content contains and is it as extreeeeeeeeme as Konami's E3 2010 press conference?
I don'T know whether it's part of it or not but there is an event where the player basically becomes Jason from the Friday the 13th where you slaughter an entire sorority.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Just for Information,

sometimes if you "create" mixed-blood you get some with extreme values.
For example :

2019-09-18 00_47_35-Stationmaster.png

2019-09-18 00_53_13-Start.png

Of course, is you need money thats great :)

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I think that this game has a lot of good content. Now what it needs is better visuals (clothes, hairstyles, animations).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is this game finaly playble without any graphcal gliteches or it is still buggy and waste of time dl it ?
Is it worth downloading or is it still bug city?
The game is going to be buggy, including graphical glitches, until it is completed. Yes, it is still buggy and yes there are still graphical glitches on occasion, usually ones that stretch out the slave models in horrifying ways, but ultimately it is indeed worth it to play the game despite those glitches and bugs.

Reactions: Q Who

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I've been enjoying the game since I found it a few days ago. I think as it gains some polish it has the potential to be a real gem.

One thing I was wondering about, has anyone found a way to encourage certain fetishes? I find it to be rather tedious searching the slave markets for virgins with a breeding fetish. :p

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
k, thx. won't touch that o_o
IMHO it mainly gives you extra content (or choices) like when one of your slaves has crippling imsomnia you get to open her up to figure out why so you can apply the condition to your other slaves. Yeah. I ment that, open her up. If you dont have the extreme content that option simply wont appear. So its mostly just extra choices.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
The game is going to be buggy, including graphical glitches, until it is completed. Yes, it is still buggy and yes there are still graphical glitches on occasion, usually ones that stretch out the slave models in horrifying ways, but ultimately it is indeed worth it to play the game despite those glitches and bugs.
well, my main concern was if game will even start running or it will not have some models on completly black screen, as was common in previous versions.
some rare model twist are compared to this nothing.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
well, my main concern was if game will even start running or it will not have some models on completly black screen, as was common in previous versions.
some rare model twist are compared to this nothing.
The Game starts without any Problems. During the 2 Weeks i play now no Blackscreen, Freeze or so.
Atm i only have some graphical glitches but only a few, for example if your Sucubus have clothes on sometimes she looks like a glowing fog, undress her problem solved :)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
IMHO it mainly gives you extra content (or choices) like when one of your slaves has crippling imsomnia you get to open her up to figure out why so you can apply the condition to your other slaves. Yeah. I ment that, open her up. If you dont have the extreme content that option simply wont appear. So its mostly just extra choices.
I really with it added CHOICES and not CHOICE inside the event.
Like the slasher event. You can either act like an edgelord and brutally kill the girls, capturing one OR do nothing?
How about capturing all? Just scare them without all the guro shit (playing ghost/witch tricks)?

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
For some reason my browsers can't download the actual version :(
does somebody has an torrent of 0.24 maybe??

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes