ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Anybody know if there is a future plan to say allow slaves to fuck your character? I know you can actually clone yourself in a sense if you use the perpetual cloning thing & give your character a vagina & ovaries. Other than that your character doesn't do anything else besides give birth to clones or fuck slaves. Also there is no real gradual change when you do this. You just wait until you get the popup & you either birth them or you can temporarily freeze it for a later time.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
any1 tips or trick when starting a new game having a hard time making money? also is there any other way then to lower fear then the spa?

Answering backwards -

Fear - Drugs and being nice in events. (If they bring you a nice steak, and you share it, they tend to become more obedient and less frightened.)

Early money - I generally like to start with 1 milk bar, and 5 drink dispensers in the bar, slap down about 10 of the cheapest hotel room, and then see what slave options are available to me via the market or events. Depending on what those show determines my next step for early money.

If I can quickly secure 4 slaves with 60+ strength, I'll focus on getting 2 non-lethal fighting pits set up. Provides lots of entertainment options. If the numbers there seem odd for starting, it's because each pit needs 2 slaves, nobody bets on a pair of weaklings fighting, and I've so far found that profits with just one fight pit going are miniscule. 2 is solid.

If I stumble into the happenstance of a VIP who kills someone on station, I'll enslave her, have the citizens break her in at the spa, and then immediately task her as a recruiter. Then she can use her fame and 100 Charisma to lure in more slaves that I can either sell or put to work.

Keep an eye out for events where you can raid and claim multiple slaves, or capture ships. Even if you don't want any of the slaves, if you sell them all, they're often worth 40-50k+ per event.

Finally, when placing things, consider the Appeal stat on them. The expensive brothel room, the lobby decorations, the milk bar, and the bar tables all have appeal. More appeal pulls not only more tourists, but higher class tourists and citizens. Who have more money to spend.

Reactions: ogalara666

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
So, I've decided to go back to the very beginning and check the tutorial thoroughly, here's a few findings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The torture option also raises obedience by 30.

I got stuck in the tutorial exactly where you said at the portal part. I ended up closing it out because I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be doing next.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Hey Folks

Been having a bunch of fun messing around with the game but i am an impatient man so i fiddled with some code and was able to make a way to change the majority of the slaves stats on command both up and down. Its all in the Inspection screen.

If you replace the SlaveInspection.txt found under "your games folder"\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text
with the attatched one here you will find a new menu option called Modify Him\Her on the slaves inspection screen
in there you can set the primary stats of your slave from 0 - 100 in increments of 25. you may also set the slaves fetish and adjust their fetish strength again 0 - 100 in increments of 25

as an added touch there are some options when you inspect yourself.

its all done so that you can play with or without it I'll play around this weekend with the possibility of blanket setting your entire slave populations specific stat to a level and re upload if successful

D

Deleted member 1658620

So after awhile my research percentage just doesn't go up. My slave are all rested, and I have plenty of 100 int slaves and research tables, but the research percentage just won't go up. The only way i found to remedy this is to restart the game, but then after awhile, the research percentage freezes again, forcing me to restart the program again. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Also anyway to just cheat the research?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joe316

zenow

May 6, 2018
I don't know why, but I can't see the intelligence and age stats. Am I missing some in-game information or is that a bug? If so, how do I fix it?

dynastii

Apr 10, 2018
my worker and biosomething is not going up when i purchase them but fuckdolls work properly when i purchase em. what did i do wrong???

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game is constantly buggy for me has been for awhile the models all look off the clothes clip through the models constantly just general shit from this is enough to make me stop playing I fucking LOVE this game it reminds me of Rai7 just not as indepth and you don't actually have a combat system but I hope this game gets some updates fixing model issues and what not.

Reactions: joe316

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

Sorry to post twice, but I feel my original message (from Thursday) must have been missed, because I imagine the answer is well known:

I need a little help with the galaxy map (and I can't read the help notes... they look like pixellated sinograms): how can I buy a planet. I've seen in the forum that several people mention their being able to do it, but no indication on how they did it...and I can't find the option by myself.

I have raised my friendship with the Null Autonomous Collective up to 100, expecting to then see the purchase option on their planets, but it does not work.

And, even though I have a more than reasonable fleet, I would prefer to buy the Collective as a whole than wage war, so...
(besides, with 38 billion credits, it's not as if it would be too expensive to do...)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Hello,

Sorry to post twice, but I feel my original message (from Thursday) must have been missed, because I imagine the answer is well known:

I need a little help with the galaxy map (and I can't read the help notes... they look like pixellated sinograms): how can I buy a planet. I've seen in the forum that several people mention their being able to do it, but no indication on how they did it...and I can't find the option by myself.

I have raised my friendship with the Null Autonomous Collective up to 100, expecting to then see the purchase option on their planets, but it does not work.

And, even though I have a more than reasonable fleet, I would prefer to buy the Collective as a whole than wage war, so...
(besides, with 38 billion credits, it's not as if it would be too expensive to do...)
I don't think you can buy planets from other factions, just indepent ones that aren't owned by anybody. Its a random event that happens where they appraoch you and offer to sell their planet/station I'm not sure if influence stat has anything to do with it.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I don't think you can buy planets from other factions, just indepent ones that aren't owned by anybody. Its a random event that happens where they appraoch you and offer to sell their planet/station I'm not sure if influence stat has anything to do with it.
Ah, okay, it's purely random? Then it has never occurred for me, maybe because I have already invaded too many planets around my station...

So, I HAVE to conquer the other factions? Damn, I really do prefer diplomatic/political solutions...Especially here, where most of the other factions (if not all of them) are no worse (and sometimes better) morally than my character is...

Last edited:

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
In the economic report are some slots, called "Master".
What are they / How to set slaves to them???
One is if you set Slaves in your Suite, another Pets, the last... dont know.
Ah, okay, it's purely random? Then it has never occurred for me, maybe because I have already invaded too many planets around my station...

So, I HAVE to conquer the other factions? Damn, I really do prefer diplomatic/political solutions...Especially here, where most of the other factions (if not all of them) are no worse (and sometimes better) morally than my character is...
I dont think it is random, if you have the Money you can buy EVERY Station or Planet that is NOT owned by another Faction ( color is white ).

To buy them is a good way to increase your reach also you dont have to declear war to another Faction to get Planets.
BUT ( this happens to me several Times, but can be random ) sometimes another Faction will attack your Stations, so it is very importend to research plantery shilds, shipyard and defence, normaly the attacker will lose than ynd you get slaves for free ;)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
game is playable, but pls add option at which we can set how often we want to save game, since game have a lot of lock ups for no reason.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can buy all planets and stations, but there are 2 really annoying bugs...or lets say unfinished coding:
1. If you buy a whole System the Game didnt recognize you as its Owner (no blue Ring, it stays neutral white or in the Enemys color)...in case of Enemy Systems this Bug can lead to endless Ghostfleet attacks because the game thinks the Enemy is still there. To prevent this you only need to capture the last Planet/Base of every System with your Fleets...you can take enemy controlled Systems by buying the enemy Planets and capture a neutral one (to prevent wars), but in case of a Homesystem you must Capture the Homebase with your Fleets or you cant capture the Leader and remove the fraction from the game, which leads to an endless War without the option to win (if there is no enemy Homebase you cant destroy it and without stationary shipyards they can spawn and attack everywhere ^^)
2. The Purchase System Button is badly placed, it hides your first two fleets in all Planet/Station overviews (at least in the Standard resolution, i didnt tried others)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You actually can, but it may bug your game if you also try to conquer them, at least in theory as I can't prove that for sure. I have a Black Star faction with no planets persistently attacking me on a regular basis and, because they have no planets, I can't end the attacks. Black Star was the only faction I used buying on in combination with a massive blitzkrieg maneuver and I never got the event that ends the war.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes