alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can buy all planets and stations, but there are 2 really annoying bugs...or lets say unfinished coding:
1. If you buy a whole System the Game didnt recognize you as its Owner (no blue Ring, it stays neutral white or in the Enemys color)...in case of Enemy Systems this Bug can lead to endless Ghostfleet attacks because the game thinks the Enemy is still there. To prevent this you only need to capture the last Planet/Base of every System with your Fleets...you can take enemy controlled Systems by buying the enemy Planets and capture a neutral one (to prevent wars), but in case of a Homesystem you must Capture the Homebase with your Fleets or you cant capture the Leader and remove the fraction from the game, which leads to an endless War without the option to win (if there is no enemy Homebase you cant destroy it and without stationary shipyards they can spawn and attack everywhere ^^)
2. The Purchase System Button is badly placed, it hides your first two fleets in all Planet/Station overviews (at least in the Standard resolution, i didnt tried others)
I have a different variation of the ghost fleet bug, they do attack, but all systems they owned are in my color right down to the center ring. The thing that doesn't change is their faction emblem doesn't disappear. I can confirm your solution doesn't work on this variation as I only bought the systems bordering my territory and conquered everything else, including their capital world.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Remove your defenses from an often attacked Planet and let them win...this should move their Headquater to this Planet since they dont own any others...then wait a bit until their Flag/Emblem is relocated and capture it back. You could also try to do this on their real Homesystem, but then it is possible that their next attack is much stronger...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Remove your defenses from an often attacked Planet and let them win...this should move their Headquater to this Planet since they dont own any others...then wait a bit until their Flag/Emblem is relocated and capture it back. You could also try to do this on their real Homesystem, but then it is possible that their next attack is much stronger...
I'll try that, they have one in particular they really don't want me to have. We're talking some sort of concentrated, single minded attack strategy as if they're hiding something on that station and they really don't want me to find it, not that there is any such thing in the game. It's actually funny how adamant they are about taking back one single station compared to, I don't know, their capital world. You would think it would be top priority, it's hilarious in a way that that isn't the case. EDIT: Unfortunately, the best I can do is turn off the standing forces and repair facilities. The defense grid is permanent, no option to remove it. That will have to do. EDIT: Nope, I can't remove enough defenses to let them win. I'll try conquering a neutral planet if there is one left and leave it defenseless until they attack it. EDIT: They really seem adamant about a very specific planet and I can't weaken it enough to let them win, guess I'll just start over after next patch.

Last edited:

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
I can't sell owned slaves (Linux-Version). The Sell-Button doesn't work!
Is the same issue on Win-Version?

WKard

Sep 23, 2019
I ran in an issue that i suppose is a bug. Happened on 2 different gameplay. The moment i conquered a planet my economic went crazy, i passed from 1 million ton - 22 billions (and shrinking) in a few seconds, tryed to charge an older save but after loading, the economy immediately begun to fall in the same vicinity. I started an other game, i launch a conquest on my first planet, my economy go from 1M to 22 billions and growing, and older save do the exact same thing.

Is this a known problem? Is there as olution? Thx

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I dont think it is random, if you have the Money you can buy EVERY Station or Planet that is NOT owned by another Faction ( color is white ).
2. The Purchase System Button is badly placed, it hides your first two fleets in all Planet/Station overviews (at least in the Standard resolution, i didnt tried others)
HERE is my problem precisely: I can't find the option to buy them. Where is it? Here are two screenshot of what I get when I click on a planet owned by another faction and on a planet with no owner... Can someone point out where the "Buy/Purchase" button is supposed to be?
planet-owned-screenshot.jpg planet-no-owner-screenshot.jpg

In addition to that, does it means it is not possible to completely buy out another faction? You have to invade at least one of their system? Well, if I have to in order to conquer the galaxy, I'll do it, but it's not as satisfying in my opinion (in some RTS games with a conversion mechanic, I've even went so far as to spend several hours long after I could have rolled over the computer's factions in order to win by converting every single enemy character, and let's not talk of my Zerg victories with only a very limited patch of ground, if that, not covered with creep and the last enemy bastion surrounded by fixed defences—well, for Protoss, because I usually converted the Terrans).
BUT ( this happens to me several Times, but can be random ) sometimes another Faction will attack your Stations, so it is very importend to research plantery shilds, shipyard and defence, normaly the attacker will lose than ynd you get slaves for free ;)
I've never been attacked either. But, on the other hand, I am neutral with most of them, have researched all technologies and checked the option to put the maximum defenses on all my planets, so it may be the reason. (that and the size of my fleet, as you can see in the screenshot)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
HERE is my problem precisely: I can't find the option to buy them. Where is it? Here are two screenshot of what I get when I click on a planet owned by another faction and on a planet with no owner... Can someone point out where the "Buy/Purchase" button is supposed to be?
View attachment 408973 View attachment 408971

In addition to that, it means it is not possible to completely buy out another faction? You have to invade at least one of their system? Well, if I have to in order to conquer the galaxy, I'll do it, but it's not as satisfying in my opinion (in some RTS games with a conversion mechanic, I've even went so far as to spend several hours long after I could have rolled over the computer's factions in order to win by converting every single enemy character, and let's not talk of my Zerg victories with only a very limited patch of ground, if that, not covered with creep and the last enemy bastion surrounded by stationary defences—well, for Protoss, because I converted the Terrans).

I've never been attacked either. But, on the other hand, I am neutral with most of them, have researched all technologies and checked the option to put the maximum defenses on all my planets, so it may be the reason. (that and the size of my fleet, as you can see in the screenshot)
You can only buy systems one planet at a time from what I could tell. It is indeed possible to buy out an entire faction, but you won't get slaves except for possibly the faction leader, I never got that far with the one faction I've used buying on.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I can't seem to find any option to build hallways. Am i missing something?
If by “Hallway” you mean any circulation space, the Lobby tiles are what you are looking for, and they have special furniture to make the ground transparent so people can walk over space.

Note that any Lobby tile will draw tourists. If, like me, you don't want them to walk around your citizens' neighbourhoods (or worse, your slaves' quarters and training areas), don't use the Lobby tiles and the Window floor to make them look pretty. I did it at first and spent several minutes getting back to the plain grey tiles so those stupid tourists would stop trespassing in private areas. Too bad, I wanted my citizens to enjoy the scenery too... ;)

By the way, this is something that could be added: doors. There could be the generic ones, that could be opened by everyone and used purely as a cosmetic addition (in the Lobby Furniture); ones that could be opened only by employees (slaves and citizens; available in the Apartments' furniture), and ones that could only be opened by slaves (available in the Slave Quarters' furniture). And maybe a Bunker Gate for the Military Base's furniture, to be as cosmetic as the Lobby door, but blocking everyone. This way, it would be possible to block even citizens from the Suite, or even the Slave Quarters, and to decorate the Apartments' areas without having tourists wandering in.

Which makes me think of something that could be easier to integrate: the Spa could become accessible to everyone and constitue an attraction in itself (but it would be possible to block any Spa space from tourists and/or citizens by using the Citizen or Slave doors)

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
You can only buy systems one planet at a time from what I could tell. It is indeed possible to buy out an entire faction, but you won't get slaves except for possibly the faction leader, I never got that far with the one faction I've used buying on.
The problem is that my screenshots were for planets, not systems, and I don't have any purchase option anyway. I have the Raid and Conquer options available, nothing else. Doing it one planet at a time would be tedious, but, as I think my prior comment makes clear, I'm not above spending enough time to actually buy the whole galaxy that way. :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't seem to find any option to build hallways. Am i missing something?
You can build hallways using any of the room options. You have to build the space for the actual facilities before building the facilities themselves. The options that allow you to create that space are what you can use for hallways. I mainly use the lobby option for most of the station, but I did use the suite option as a hallway to a special dock for the Sword of Entropy just outside my actual suite.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If by “Hallway” you mean any circulation space, the Lobby tiles are what you are looking for, and they have special furniture to make the ground transparent so people can walk over space.

Note that any Lobby tile will draw tourists. If, like me, you don't want them to walk around your citizens' neighbourhoods (or worse, your slaves' quarters and training areas), don't use the Lobby tiles and the Window floor to make them look pretty. I did it at first and spent several minutes getting back to the plain grey tiles so those stupid tourists would stop trespassing in private areas. Too bad, I wanted my citizens to enjoy the scenery too... ;)

By the way, this is something that could be added: doors. There could be the generic ones, that could be opened by everyone and used purely as a cosmetic addition (in the Lobby Furniture); ones that could be opened only by employees (slaves and citizens; available in the Apartments' furniture), and ones that could only be opened by slaves (available in the Slave Quarters' furniture). And maybe a Bunker Gate for the Military Base's furniture, to be as cosmetic as the Lobby door, but blocking everyone. This way, it would be possible to block even citizens from the Suite, or even the Slave Quarters, and to decorate the Apartments' areas without having tourists wandering in.

Which makes me think of something that could be easier to integrate: the Spa could become accessible to everyone and constitue an attraction in itself (but it would be possible to block any Spa space from tourists and/or citizens by using the Citizen or Slave doors)
My citizens and tourists don't seem to care what color my hallways are, I constantly find them roaming my suite and the hallway to the Sword of Entropy as well as the actual fleet space for the rest of my ships. The only way to prevent them from roaming anywhere and everywhere they can get to is to make it so they can't. There isn't a single unused residential, military, or hotel block for that reason. They won't roam in an area with no empty spaces.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
View attachment 408973 View attachment 408971

In addition to that, does it means it is not possible to completely buy out another faction? You have to invade at least one of their system? Well, if I have to in order to conquer the galaxy, I'll do it, but it's not as satisfying in my opinion (in some RTS games with a conversion mechanic, I've even went so far as to spend several hours long after I could have rolled over the computer's factions in order to win by converting every single enemy character, and let's not talk of my Zerg victories with only a very limited patch of ground, if that, not covered with creep and the last enemy bastion surrounded by fixed defences—well, for Protoss, because I usually converted the Terrans).

Hm interesting, i can buy :

2019-09-23 20_40_28-Stationmaster.png

Think i find out why as i see this :

2019-09-23 20_45_00-Start.png

I have the same error in the "old version", you are not playing the new verion right ?
Please load Version 0.24.
THIS Version contains the Buy option :)

Last edited:

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hm interesting, i can buy :
Think i find out why as i see this :
I have the same error in the "old version", you are not playing the new verion right ?
Please load Version 0.24.
THIS Version contains the Buy option :)
Oookay... So, 0.24a is BELOW 0.24? Yeah... I wasn't expecting that and obviously missed the post about the version change (and when I saw the version number, to me, having 0.24a meant I had the latest)...

This DOES explain my problem... Thanks. ;)

Downloading now, but I assume the purchase option will be fine, now. I should soon own the whole galaxy...

Jul 27, 2017
The guide is rather incomplete. Does anyone know what the other jobs such as room service do? How do you raise charisma?

Last edited:

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
The guide is rather incomplete. Does anyone know what the other jobs such as room service do? How do you raise charisma?
From what I've seen, Charisma is raised only through the Receptionist job.

Room service is another source of income, which, as we are in a brothel, mixes actual room service with prostitution. It is not efficient at all economically-wise, since I have 65 girls assigned to this job and they only get me 4-6k per day (I assume the economic report is per day), whereas the brothel, with 115 girls, earns 400-600k. Maybe I should send women with more than 40-50 Charisma, though they all have 100 Sex Skill, or maybe they increase the revenue from the rooms themselves, I'm not sure (and, honestly, now, I don't care how much they earn).

Anyway, for those who want to be thorough, it is indeed something you have to include in your station's list of services... ;)

Note that room service is not destined only for tourists, but also citizens.

Receptionist, apart from increasing a slave's Charisma, is supposed to drain more and higher-paying customers by increasing the Appeal of the station. I'm not sure how efficient they are, but I do think they are useful. Maybe Appeal also increases the Citizens' wealth, because I have 91 rich citizens out of 100...

The Recruiter allows you to get additional, voluntary slaves from time to time. Not essential, but fun.

And, as mentioned in the descriptions, the Madam will improve the brothel's revenue, whereas the Headgirl will improve Training Rates. Again, not sure how efficient it is, but since it needs only two people...

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Alright so after some more fiddling turns out only global fear and obedience can work. left the others in cause laziness but they dont seem to do anything also added a fetish set and fetish strength modifier. in the new slave.txt when you aquire a new slave and choose an assignment clicking the take no action option will give you 3 choices. max all stats but leave strength as is ( if you want to avoid butch slaves ) max stats + strength maxes all stats to 100 or continue which leaves all stats as is and gives +10 to obedience. finally modded diplomacy to give +50 reputation with other factions to avoid multiple clicks once you are swimming in dough. just a qol thing for me. enjoy all or just some

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
To keep the scrubs out of the Master Suite, I do what I always do. Tourists won't walk through military rooms, so using a couple of armoury as the only route into my Suite (and lab)

Plus, having a couple of those smallest ships (drones?) makes it look like my suite is defended.

Really though, we just need doors that non-staff can't open.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
To keep the scrubs out of the Master Suite, I do what I always do. Tourists won't walk through military rooms, so using a couple of armoury as the only route into my Suite (and lab)

Plus, having a couple of those smallest ships (drones?) makes it look like my suite is defended.

Really though, we just need doors that non-staff can't open.
A good idea, but don't they go through the walls? I've noticed some strange movements where I was led to believe that my station was indeed haunted, with slave, citizen and tourist ghosts... ;)

(oh, by the way, strangely, having the right version does allow me to buy planets :whistle: :giggle:)

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes