CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
For some reason my browsers can't download the actual version :(
does somebody has an torrent of 0.24 maybe??
We rarely provide torrents on this site. You might get lucky and have another user helping out with it. If you're having issues with all of the mirrors in OP, you should really look in to that, cause the problem is definitely on your side. Maybe try out to download from nopy? Just be sure to decline installing any extra stuff during installation of jDownloader.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
surprisingly game is runing ok, for now, but found some realy strange bugs - like every, and i mean every girl have have "strap on" dick on thier head/mouth .

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hay man,is it possible to only add Update files fornew updates.
It's really difficult to download 4.85GB every time a new update comes up :(

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well, my main concern was if game will even start running or it will not have some models on completly black screen, as was common in previous versions.
some rare model twist are compared to this nothing.
I haven't encountered any issues starting or with black screens, so I'd say it's safe to say that was taken care of before I started playing, which would be before 0.19, which was my first version if I remember correctly. I strictly remember it being around that point, I just don't remember the exact version I started in. Yeah, the model deforming thing is rare as well as a bug that has resurfaced multiple times since I started and has been plaguing the game on and off since my first run.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you like women with strange deformities this is the game for you :).
Not for too much longer, hopefully. That pesky little bug should hopefully be fixed next version. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, it's hard to say since it just keeps coming back.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
In regards to the girls randomly having body parts deformed, if you go to the galaxy map and close it, it'll decorrupt(that a word?) itself. Same for the text on choices getting buggy.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The game is going to be buggy, including graphical glitches, until it is completed. Yes, it is still buggy and yes there are still graphical glitches on occasion, usually ones that stretch out the slave models in horrifying ways, but ultimately it is indeed worth it to play the game despite those glitches and bugs.
Thanks for the update. I like many others won't be wasting my time downloading nearly 5GB for a buggy mess.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Figured I'd post here too since I'm not sure how many of you follow the Patreon page:

This patch is taking ages, and I appreciate your patience. Animation is way out of my comfort zone, so I'm spending much more time on research than usual. Fortunately, this shouldn't create too many bugs outside of the sex engine.

Good news though: It's also going to have more content than originally promised. It turns out that calibrating IK is most of the effort in this patch, so I'm going to go ahead and do the new animations first so I don't have to redo everything later. To that end, I'm re-hiring ZaZ, and I bought a motion capture system, which my wife and I will be using to great effect.

Hopefully, this will mean some more natural animations with longer loops.

Npi9

Nov 14, 2018
that would be reasonable if it hadn't been asked and not answered so many times bloating the search...

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I need a little help with the galaxy map (and I can't read the help notes... they look like pixellated sinograms): how can I buy a planet. I've seen in the forum that several people mention their being able to do it, but no indication on how they did it...and I can't find the option by myself.

I have raised my friendship with the Null Autonomous Collective up to 100, expecting to then see the purchase option on their planets, but it does not work.

And, even though I have a more than reasonable fleet, I would prefer to buy the Collective as a whole than wage war, so...

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
"and I bought a motion capture system, which my wife and I will be using to great effect.", that;s the excuse you used on your wife, :). Sounds like fun.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Figured I'd post here too since I'm not sure how many of you follow the Patreon page:

This patch is taking ages, and I appreciate your patience. Animation is way out of my comfort zone, so I'm spending much more time on research than usual. Fortunately, this shouldn't create too many bugs outside of the sex engine.

Good news though: It's also going to have more content than originally promised. It turns out that calibrating IK is most of the effort in this patch, so I'm going to go ahead and do the new animations first so I don't have to redo everything later. To that end, I'm re-hiring ZaZ, and I bought a motion capture system, which my wife and I will be using to great effect.

Hopefully, this will mean some more natural animations with longer loops.
Now THIS is good news.

I do hope you add more slave-slave animations and events.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
any1 tips or trick when starting a new game having a hard time making money? also is there any other way then to lower fear then the spa?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes