.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~
Thanks to eyy_b0ss for suggesting this game to me

It is still early, so i will add another characs in the future if this post receive a good feedback xD Hope you guys like it and feel free to use them ;)

StayTrueStayYou_Amy.gif StayTrueStayYou_Sarah.gif StayTrueStayYou_Rose.gif
StayTrueStayYou_Kate.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1117126_StayTrueStayYou_Amy.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1117133_StayTrueStayYou_Sarah.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1117190_StayTrueStayYou_Rose.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1117197_StayTrueStayYou_Kate.gif

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
FAN SIGNATURES ~

It is still early, so i will add another characs in the future if this post receive a good feedback xD Hope you guys like it and feel free to use them ;)

View attachment 1095443 View attachment 1095450 View attachment 1095507
View attachment 1095514
Code:
Superb!!:love::love: as always

just a tiny request
can you make one of the Mom too(don't remember her name rn)

she is not a major character and won't be getting any content but she is super pretty :love:

• Love
Reactions: Dovv and .N9

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Superb!!:love::love: as always

just a tiny request
can you make one of the Mom too(don't remember her name rn)

she is not a major character and won't be getting any content but she is super pretty :love:
Thanks, if you have other game suggestion don't hesitate and tell me. My adult game knowledge is not that big xD

Gladly, i will send it to you directly later ;)

Dovv

Feb 18, 2021
FAN SIGNATURES ~

View attachment 1095443 View attachment 1095450 View attachment 1095507
View attachment 1095514
Code:
Another masterpiece ? great work :love:

• Love
Reactions: .N9

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Oh damn a game where you try to stay loyal, hope unlike most games the MC his girl has a personality and is very like able where you can at the least get the idea of getting a rewarding feeling if you remain loyal, at least this looks a bit refreshing.
So is this actually the case or she is boring? I always hate it when these type of game start with a MC already in relationship because usually I just want to dump her soon as possible so I can freely pursuit other girls.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
fleshed out characters, hot character designs,a good flow of plot, realistic conversations.What more could i expect in a game.You have done a great job my dude.Keep up the good work.We really need more gems like these in this site.love the game @Danson

Reactions: Danson

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So is this actually the case or she is boring? I always hate it when these type of game start with a MC already in relationship because usually I just want to dump her soon as possible so I can freely pursuit other girls.
It's been a while since I played this one, She is not boring she is a bit feisty and so far I like her. I don't remember exactly but I don't think that they have been in a relationship for that long and as such she has background development just as any other girl.
You can be unfaithful but there is not really much yet as far as I know in term of game play and what not right now to go on.

And while I get what you mean with most games already in a relationship etc because of boring or what not but the reason for that is mostly not the fault of the gf but fault of the writer and developer, usually they barely give any up time or screen time with these girls and when they do it is always the same crap. Them complaining ( legitimately and mostly fairly if looking at their perspective ) about the distance and the mc being cold or barely paying attention or most of the time on screen they are complaining, which again they have a right to but indeed does make them annoying, if these dev's and writers actually took some time to spend time with the gf and write them normally like they would the other girls and have you do fun stuff with them it will all be good.

So for me in my opinion in this one so far ( that I can remember ) this one is feisty and has a spark and fight in her and does not seem to come off as boring. I say give it a go.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's been a while since I played this one, She is not boring she is a bit feisty and so far I like her. I don't remember exactly but I don't think that they have been in a relationship for that long and as such she has background development just as any other girl.
You can be unfaithful but there is not really much yet as far as I know in term of game play and what not right now to go on.

And while I get what you mean with most games already in a relationship etc because of boring or what not but the reason for that is mostly not the fault of the gf but fault of the writer and developer, usually they barely give any up time or screen time with these girls and when they do it is always the same crap. Them complaining ( legitimately and mostly fairly if looking at their perspective ) about the distance and the mc being cold or barely paying attention or most of the time on screen they are complaining, which again they have a right to but indeed does make them annoying, if these dev's and writers actually took some time to spend time with the gf and write them normally like they would the other girls and have you do fun stuff with them it will all be good.

So for me in my opinion in this one so far ( that I can remember ) this one is feisty and has a spark and fight in her and does not seem to come off as boring. I say give it a go.
Well, I played the game. Unfortunately she end up on my break up as soon as possible list. Granted she is not worse as the GF in some other game but nothing special about her either. Also the whole motorbike girl type is not really my thing

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What's the information? Anything of note? Like update date?
probably not - it is too early yet..the next chapter preview/update was only a bit more than two months ago.
considering an average developing speed here, a few more months for a proper update to drop most likely.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I hate when the MC in games doesn't get as mad about things as I do lol. MC's parents abandon him and force him out of his life and abandon his GF without even consulting him before hand and send him to live with a person he has next to no knowledge of with absolutely no choice in the matter. MC is 18 and he doesn't even get the chance to ask his close friends or family members if he can bum on their couch for awhile? These parents are hot garbage this would send me into a rage but MC gets over it in .25 seconds. Mom offers the least sincere apology I've ever seen. They aren't even remorseful they make MC wait outside by the car while they're fucking in the house before they leave and mom has the audacity to ask MC to put her shit in the car? Dad is standing right there ask him you bitch! The more i think about this relationship MC has with his parents the more it pisses me off lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I hate when the MC in games doesn't get as mad about things as I do lol. MC's parents abandon him and force him out of his life and abandon his GF without even consulting him before hand and send him to live with a person he has next to no knowledge of with absolutely no choice in the matter. MC is 18 and he doesn't even get the chance to ask his close friends or family members if he can bum on their couch for awhile? These parents are hot garbage this would send me into a rage but MC gets over it in .25 seconds. Mom offers the least sincere apology I've ever seen. They aren't even remorseful they make MC wait outside by the car while they're fucking in the house before they leave and mom has the audacity to ask MC to put her shit in the car? Dad is standing right there ask him you bitch! The more i think about this relationship MC has with his parents the more it pisses me off lol.
Yeah, I felt the same way. I'd be ghosting the parents if it was me. Senior year of high school, finally have been somewhere long enough to have a girlfriend, a hot girlfriend, and now you have to start over at some BS rich kids school. Not going to blame the people I'm living with now but not going to be happy with the situation at all.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game, just felt the MC was super easy going about being essentially abandoned and also not given any ability to make his own decisions.

My other "issue" has always been that if the GF never breaks up with the MC then it will be a very quiet game for me. I am not going to cheat no matter how hot anyone else is... I am sure other people don't have any issue with it but I like the GF so no reason to stray.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah, I felt the same way. I'd be ghosting the parents if it was me. Senior year of high school, finally have been somewhere long enough to have a girlfriend, a hot girlfriend, and now you have to start over at some BS rich kids school. Not going to blame the people I'm living with now but not going to be happy with the situation at all.

Don't get me wrong, I like this game, just felt the MC was super easy going about being essentially abandoned and also not given any ability to make his own decisions.

My other "issue" has always been that if the GF never breaks up with the MC then it will be a very quiet game for me. I am not going to cheat no matter how hot anyone else is... I am sure other people don't have any issue with it but I like the GF so no reason to stray.
Yeah I'm not going to hold this against the game at all, I get it we gotta move along and get to the fuckin. Just a little side note for me lol. I plan on doing 2 playthroughs one with cheating and one without. I'm with you irl I wouldn't cheat on the gf she's hot and seems like a cool, caring chick. But I also want to see all the scenes with the other characters. I know there's no incest in this game but I like to imagine the person we go to live with is like an aunt or something. I stopped playing shortly after I posted this not because I don't like the game I was just sleepy, but when I get to the scene where the mom asks us to put her stuff in the car I was just like AWW HELL NAW! lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I'm not going to hold this against the game at all, I get it we gotta move along and get to the fuckin. Just a little side note for me lol. I plan on doing 2 playthroughs one with cheating and one without. I'm with you irl I wouldn't cheat on the gf she's hot and seems like a cool, caring chick. But I also want to see all the scenes with the other characters. I know there's no incest in this game but I like to imagine the person we go to live with is like an aunt or something. I stopped playing shortly after I posted this not because I don't like the game I was just sleepy, but when I get to the scene where the mom asks us to put her stuff in the car I was just like AWW HELL NAW! lol
Yeah, the whole "Mom and Dad just fucked while I was standing here waiting for them" was not cool. WTF? It's not like they are going to be separated from each other, do they get off on the fact that the son is going to have to go live with complete strangers while they go do their dream job while living in Sweden (is it Sweden? I can't remember)? I mean the son is having to uproot his life, move to somewhere else without them, meet a bunch of strangers, go to a completely new school, and there's almost zero concern from the MC or his parents about it.

I get that it is all plot device and that Danson doesn't want to dwell on it but at the same time I feel like it would be nice to see the MC have a bit of an issue with trying to adjust to everything. I want my cake and to eat it too damn it! LOL

Anyway, I will probably not bother playing a "fucks em all" run, the girls are all hot but I'm just not interested in them enough to cheat on the girlfriend. Maybe Danson could have her go into a coma or die in a motorcycle accident (I'm terrible) and then it would open the doors to a bunch of sympathy sex.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah, the whole "Mom and Dad just fucked while I was standing here waiting for them" was not cool. WTF? It's not like they are going to be separated from each other, do they get off on the fact that the son is going to have to go live with complete strangers while they go do their dream job while living in Sweden (is it Sweden? I can't remember)? I mean the son is having to uproot his life, move to somewhere else without them, meet a bunch of strangers, go to a completely new school, and there's almost zero concern from the MC or his parents about it.

I get that it is all plot device and that Danson doesn't want to dwell on it but at the same time I feel like it would be nice to see the MC have a bit of an issue with trying to adjust to everything. I want my cake and to eat it too damn it! LOL

Anyway, I will probably not bother playing a "fucks em all" run, the girls are all hot but I'm just not interested in them enough to cheat on the girlfriend. Maybe Danson could have her go into a coma or die in a motorcycle accident (I'm terrible) and then it would open the doors to a bunch of sympathy sex.
The dev must've put in a lot of effort to make all the other girls and scenes it would be rude of me not to be a cheating piece of shit and watch all those scenes lmao.

We should just make like a soft reboot of the same game where mc loses his shit and runs away with the girlfriend and ghosts his parents. Maybe everyone once in awhile have a scene where the parents actually try to contact mc and act at least somewhat remorseful.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes