Ramos1

Jun 7, 2017
Particularly I'm a little annoyed with the "incest games copy/paste"(Just a general thought, not applied to this amazing game so far), but this mother is simply beautiful, following the premise I know the things are not gonna get hotter with her, but I hope at least she have some nice "appearance" during the game.

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for the clarification.
I'm confused now since normally you can't be clicking around looking for hidden items because clicking involves advancing in the conversation or to the next render. I'm assuming that those secrets must be hidden in the few scenes where you have to ring the doorbell, click on mom's lugagge, etc.

EDIT: OK, I started again and skipped the conversations. I found 2 secrets: the 1st...ehem... interesting picture which I'm not exactly sure how I did it, and then the 3rd one which was quite obvious.
As for the 2nd and 4th, I have no idea where they are. Hope someone will be sharing with us.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this game looks like a little gem. The story promises to be interesting, art is wonderful, and everything from the menus and textbox to the scene transitions has been carefully devised. Let's wait to see how the free-roaming part turns out but so far this is one of the best games of the last months in my opinion.

I only have two personal complaints:
- Those parents look far too young for a child the MC's age. Especially her, she barely looks 30.
- Some of the music is also used in BaDIK. I'm not implying that those tracks have been stolen or anything, of course anyone is free to use them, but it's just that I think the music used in a game should be part of its hallmark and a game as beautiful and carefully developed as this one should pay attention to those details too. Now, if I close my eyes while playing this game and listen to a certain song I'll believe that I'm playing Bella or Jill's path in BaDik.
Thanks for your opinion - great to hear that you liked it!

Just to clarify, clicking certain items in a scene doesn't necessarily mean you are going to progress to the next scene or even to a another part of the story. Code-wise it's layered above the original scene. I hope that makes sense! :)

About the music, you are right - but I simply can't afford a unique one for now. It might be often used by devs because the componist shares it under creative commons 0.

Danson

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Because this game was released almost 48 hours ago. I thought it was time for a cheatmod :giggle:
1583785931630.png

Could be helpful for the ones who (like me :() missed some gallery images.

Reactions: liegad and UraN82

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm reading people say they found secret renders but I haven't had any opportunity to roam yet :WaitWhat:
There's little secret clickables as you play that unlock special renders. Someone posted earlier the locations but the easiest one to find is when your mom asks you to help with luggage click those panties right on the outside of her carrier.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Very good work. I hope this game will be updated regularly. İf everything goes well about the updates it can be one of the top games.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Tried this game last night and really impressed so far. Everything was good and looks beautiful. Renders, animations, small details, facial expressions and of course girls too.

I liked Amy. She is great but Sarah and Kate much more than great :love: It will be hard to Stay True to Amy in this situation :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, I did a last quick playthrough and managed to find all hidden/secret renders.
In case you are missing any:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I'll be implacable and start with the theories right from the very start.
During the game opening the MC is talking to some lady who seems to be his sweetheart. One year has gone by, so all we are seeing in the game is actually a flashback.
That lady is unknown. All we can see is that she's wearing dark nail polish. Well, there are two female characters in the story who wear similar nail polish.
Any actual connection? A red herring? The dev didn't do it on purpose and we must just assume that women change their nail colour more often than their underwear?
Speculations, please.

Reactions: Danson

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Nice first impression. Like the characters and the queality of the art in general. The custom main menu/settings screen is another nice touch.

Will follow the development. Curious how this will continue!

(Got all gallery pics, thanks to some help here in this thread, but not sure how I unlocked #1...but that's an interesting one :p )

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes