Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Seriously great renders and animations so far. Also love the menu and design of game. Mom is hot...
Interesting how the dev did the eye animations... Pulling the eye movements from a folder.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
First impressions.

- Engrish but good, simple set-up.
- Of course it has to be Sweden when it's climate change related. :KEK:
- First girl appears most boinkable - oh, it's "mum".
- Later teen GF, then another nice, allegedly slightly older girl and two of the petite teen type (all look young). Too early to decide who of the teens will be my favourite.
- Short but sweet. This also applies to MC's benis. Finally a credible benis, more important than you think.
- Renders are as good as in the previews.
- Lots of animations, at least the girls blinking in every scene.
- After a scene that gives points, the game will tell you so, so it's very transparent.
- Clicking on things in scenes to find extras. Nice if you like it.
- That being said you don't want to find the first gallery photo. Seriously, dev, no please no, don't do that anymore, my poor eyes need healing.:cry::eek::sick:
- Looks like there will be sandbox to some extent so you can choose what events you want to happen first (more of an interactive mechanic than a grinding one, it seems). However that's where this version ends.
- In the same spirit, a phone you can use at any time to check messages, stats etc. I like this sort of thing, hope it will be developed into something more. Unlocking and setting our own wallpapers for instance. Being a Dik and Come Inside do this well.

Eargerly awaiting the update. Good renders, attractive young women, interesting mechanics (extras, phone, transparent points system, limited sandbox), while not having a premise that boggles the mind or is about occult subjects - it is a believable teen experience so far (which is good imo), made it worth it.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Overall it was a nice first chapter of a game. It kind of reminds me of the games like Being a DIK, Lancaster Boarding House and maybe one more game, but I forgot the name. I like how you rendered the game, the beautiful girls and the animation. My only complaint I had with the game so far is the animation is a bit slow and could move a little faster.

Apr 18, 2019
Amy (MC's girlfriend) is charming, but I doubt I can stay loyal to her when I get welcomed so nice by Kate and Sarah. I mean for me as the player I haven't really met Amy, she is just declared I date her since a couple of months. But for the player it wasn't months, but rather a half minute or so.

I am not sure if the story will be interesting. The writing so far was good.

I like the little details here and there. Katie has liver spots, the characters blink with their eyes and other tiny animations here and there even outside lewdscenes. There went a lot of work into that, you can definitely see that. Not many VNs are on this level. Good job!

But what is the MC and the panties? That felt so random. Also the mother and especially the father looks a bit young. The MC is 18? But the father looks almost like his older brother and the mother, too. It doesn't really bug me, just for the information.

I'm definitely curious about what happens next in the upcoming update. Definitely promising and worth checking out.

Good job so far!

Reactions: rKnight and Danson

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Looks fun so far. The renders look really good and likely the girls so far. Lol anybody know what the design of necklace the MC is wearing. I like it. Cant wait to see more about this game!

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ehm... does this version end after meeting the two girls?
I'm lying on the bed, the hint system tells me to go either to the living room or the kitchen but when I click on either of those rooms on the map I get the "Stay Tuned For Episode 2" message and it takes me back to the bed again. The hint buzzes again as if I had never checked it.
I'm reading people say they found secret renders but I haven't had any opportunity to roam yet :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Danson

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
The quality of games are increasing greatly but not the content. Feels like I've played this game 100 times.

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Ehm... does this version end after meeting the two girls?
I'm lying on the bed, the hint system tells me to go either to the living room or the kitchen but when I click on either of those rooms on the map I get the "Stay Tuned For Episode 2" message and it takes me back to the bed again. The hint buzzes again as if I had never checked it.
I'm reading people say they found secret renders but I haven't had any opportunity to roam yet :WaitWhat:
Yep, the infinite loop is the end of this episode. About the secrets, these are hidden in different scenes :)

Reactions: UraN82 and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yep, the infinite loop is the end of this episode. About the secrets, these are hidden in different scenes :)
Thanks for the clarification.
I'm confused now since normally you can't be clicking around looking for hidden items because clicking involves advancing in the conversation or to the next render. I'm assuming that those secrets must be hidden in the few scenes where you have to ring the doorbell, click on mom's lugagge, etc.

EDIT: OK, I started again and skipped the conversations. I found 2 secrets: the 1st...ehem... interesting picture which I'm not exactly sure how I did it, and then the 3rd one which was quite obvious.
As for the 2nd and 4th, I have no idea where they are. Hope someone will be sharing with us.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this game looks like a little gem. The story promises to be interesting, art is wonderful, and everything from the menus and textbox to the scene transitions has been carefully devised. Let's wait to see how the free-roaming part turns out but so far this is one of the best games of the last months in my opinion.

I only have two personal complaints:
- Those parents look far too young for a child the MC's age. Especially her, she barely looks 30.
- Some of the music is also used in BaDIK. I'm not implying that those tracks have been stolen or anything, of course anyone is free to use them, but it's just that I think the music used in a game should be part of its hallmark and a game as beautiful and carefully developed as this one should pay attention to those details too. Now, if I close my eyes while playing this game and listen to a certain song I'll believe that I'm playing Bella or Jill's path in BaDik.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes