loki266

Oct 26, 2017
Woah, I'm speechless... Looks very promising. The renders are great, animations too, every girl so far is gorgeous and don't bring the uncanny feeling and it seems you won't neglect the music side of the game, which is great, because it can make a huge difference between a great and memorable game to an "Okay, meh" one.

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Ok, I did a last quick playthrough and managed to find all hidden/secret renders.
In case you are missing any:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I'll be implacable and start with the theories right from the very start.
During the game opening the MC is talking to some lady who seems to be his sweetheart. One year has gone by, so all we are seeing in the game is actually a flashback.
That lady is unknown. All we can see is that she's wearing dark nail polish. Well, there are two female characters in the story who wear similar nail polish.
Any actual connection? A red herring? The dev didn't do it on purpose and we must just assume that women change their nail colour more often than their underwear?
Speculations, please.
Great to see players not only simply playing the game, but thinking about it after they finished - that's what I wanted to achieve! ;)

Since I'm a dev who don't want to spoiler I unfortunately can't be part of the discussion... but what I can say is, that you are right with certain points! The opening is a flashback, you are right there. :sneaky:

Reactions: Aristos

Drugz

Jan 26, 2020
This game looks like it's going to be amazing, I'm really looking forward to episode 2!

Keep up the good work, you have enormous potential!

Reactions: Danson

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
patreon_2_CR.png

Rose is doing the laundry and I'm still working on episode 2.

I hope all of you are doing well in times of COVID-19. If you have to stay at home, use your time for things you like - maybe play VNs, there are a lot of good ones out there!

Keep safe!

Danson​

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Seems a nice game, pretty good renders... but i am a "bit" tired of free roam games, i even felt bad when the house's map popped on the screen; but if you like/dont mind this kind of setting, you'll like this one.
But im gonna check the next update to see if this game will be like Being a DIK, with free roam only at specific moments or if the game will be full free roam.

Last edited:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Has this any chance of becoming a wincest game? I was just wondering because of the naked mom picture in the gallery.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i love it i love it i love huge potential it could take down DOD , MC keep going ,i would like to have some content with the mother if you do i am defiantly becoming a patreon

Vanwhosits

Feb 19, 2020
Hey, does anyone know if there is a walk through for this game? I found the cheat mod, but it doesn't really do anything useful. You can't change any stats that I can find. I was homing Maim.Lain might have made a mod for it, but no luck so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
You can't change any stats that I can find
Changing stats doesn't do any thing at this time. (this option will be in a future version of the mod)

If you really want to change them you could download URM and use it to search for "status".

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes