3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
stepmother love ep5.jpg

Overview:
After the death of her best friend, Miyako stays with her husband and supports him and after a while she becomes his wife.
After spending some time alone, Miyako's stepson is about to return from college.
With her husband gone most of the time, she begins to feel alone.
Her stepson finally gets home after a long time.
But spending time together, their relationship begins to change.
If they manage to maintains a normal relationship is up to you to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-03
Release Date: 2021-04-03
Developer: nexTGen -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1-5
Language: English
Other Games: Escape The Nightmare - Playing God - A Favor For A Friend - Blood In The Circuit
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION DO NOT WORK - START A NEW GAME OR CHOOSE WHICH EPISODE YOU WANT TO START

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Translation(Episode4)* - Gallery Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

6230.jpg 6298.jpg 6389.jpg 6431.jpg 6544.jpg 6643.jpg 6751.jpg 6795.jpg 6815.jpg 6889.jpg 6944.jpg 6979.jpg 6996.jpg 7040.jpg 7134.jpg 7231.jpg 7364.jpg 7425.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
We're on a roll here! First "The Office" (not the TV show) and now this game that doesn't have uncanny valley faces/facial expressions! :PogChamp:
Man, devs that use 3D/3DCG are getting better and better and I freaking love it! Gonna keep an eye on this one :love:

I was getting tired of every 3DCG game having recycled DAZ models with horror inducing expressions, this is a breath of fresh air! Good luck on your project, man! :D

nexTGen

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2019
We're on a roll here! First "The Office" (not the TV show) and now this game that doesn't have uncanny valley faces/facial expressions! :PogChamp:
Man, devs that use 3D/3DCG are getting better and better and I freaking love it! Gonna keep an eye on this one :love:

I was getting tired of every 3DCG game having recycled DAZ models with horror inducing expressions, this is a breath of fresh air! Good luck on your project, man! :D
THX!!

Reactions: Punto
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes