Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
And why should it be any "official" response here? It's an english speaking piracy adult games forum, not a dev's official page.

Last post from the dev was
I am well aware of the status of F95Zone and very appreciative that it exists.
My use of the word official in quotes, was because sometimes Devs, friends of Devs, or Patreon members (what I call "official") post info on threads.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Question this game will continue is that nothing has been known since July

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
The author's dick is not worth it. He himself realized that he had stuck shit. And he decided to go into the fog so that they would not shower him with rotten eggs.

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234 and Kendra

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Another Big brother/Family incest "sandbox", doesn't quickly ramp up supporters: these always get abandoned, fast.
I see all waiting all for free but dont you think to support devs ? how can he spend days making content use energy and live only on 80 or 100 $ ?

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
def released version 0.13 2 days ago.
That's amazing news. I almost instantly fell in love with the game, so I was really sad when it got the Abandoned label. Nice to see the game's going again. Whenever it gets posted over here, the label will disappear as well. I need to revisit my Patreon issues from the past and see if I can finally support devs over there again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra and Abhai

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Good day!
To begin with, I apologize for such a long absence. I want to thank all those who supported me during this difficult time!
But let's not talk about sad things!
Let's talk better about the future of the game.
Let's start with the fact that the 0.13 update completely deprived me of my strength and there was a moment that I even thought about abandoning the project and closing the page on Patreon. However, this would be unfair to all those who supported me and I decided to at least finish it. But during the development process, I realized that I like it and I want to continue. In addition, for all the time that has passed, I have a bunch of new ideas. And also I made some important conclusions for myself.
First: Do not overestimate your strength. (The last update contains more than 550 renders and they were ready in a little over a month.) As I said, this completely deprived me of any energy.
Second: It's easier to do. (After a year, it was very difficult for me to understand how the events in the game are related and it just took me a ton of time to figure it out again)
So what's next?
Further 0.1.4. This will be an addition to 0.13. I want to add a sequel to Jane's nightly events and one bathroom event. (It's not fair that Nick is the only one who enjoys it.) And there will also be something with Sarah. Along with this, I want to add a peeping system using hidden cameras. Actually, the two renders from above show roughly how it will look (I cannot display x-images for obvious reasons.)
Once again, I want to thank all those who supported me and promise that I will do my best not to deceive your expectations in the future.

***********************************************************************************
Доброго времени суток!
Для начала приношу свои извинения за столь долгое отсутствие. И хочу поблагодарить всех тех кто поддерживал меня всё это непростое время!
Но не будем о грустном!
Поговорим лучше о том что ждёт игру в будущем.
Начнём с того что обновление 0.13 полностью лишило меня сил и был момент что я даже подумывал забросить проект и закрыть страницу на Патреоне. Однако это было бы несправедливо в отношении всех тех кто меня поддерживал и я решил как минимум закончить его. Но в процессе разработки я понял что мне это нравится и я хочу продолжать. К тому же за всё то время что прошло, у меня появилась куча новых идей. А также я сделал для себя несколько важных выводов.
Во первых: Не переоценивать свои силы. (Последнее обновление содержит более 550 рендеров и они были готовы чуть больше чем за месяц.) Как я уже говорил это полностью лишило меня каких либо сил.
Во вторых: Делать проще. (После года мне было очень сложно понять как связаны события в игре и у меня ушло просто тонна времени на то чтобы вновь разобраться во всём этом)
Так что же дальше?
Дальше 0.1.4. Это будет дополнение к 0.13. Я хочу добавить продолжение ночных событий с Жанной и одно событие в ванной. (Нечестно что только Коля получает удовольствие). А также будет кое что с Сарой. Вместе с этим я хочу добавить систему подглядывания с помощью скрытых камер. Собственно два рендера сверху примерно показывают как это будет выглядеть (Ничего откровенного я показать не могу по понятным причинам.)
Ещё раз хочу поблагодарить всех тех кто поддерживал меня и пообещать что приложу все усилия, чтобы не обмануть ваших ожиданий впредь.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
How much content is there? Don't see many tags, such as vaginal sex, oral, anal, footjobs, handjobs. Maybe not that kind of game but still?

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes