Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Stolen Destiny [v0.13] [Liebrio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 971 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 182 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 165 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oo i thought this game would either be dead or finished since last time i saw it ... please tell me tag are not up to date T_T in my memory the only action the dick of te mc got was mc wanking and i don't play game to see dude wanking ><

Reactions: Senbo2 and RogMR

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Oo i thought this game would either be dead or finished since last time i saw it ... please tell me tag are not up to date T_T in my memory the only action the dick of te mc got was mc wanking and i don't play game to see dude wanking ><
I'm thinking the same

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Wow, I thought this game died, and based on patreon, seems it sort of did for over a year :O

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Another attempt at remaking Big Brother......... hmmm not worth it. thanks for playing. Only good thing from what I have read is there is no Dumb shit E jerk to deal with.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I don't mind the whole "lost it all and have to work all the way up again" cliche but I do worry about the lack of releases. I'd like to give it a try but for now I won't invest my time in something that may take forever (if at all) to be finished.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Stolen Destiny v0.13.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Is there any way to get sis un-angry at you for seeing her in the bath? It's been weeks now, talk about holding a grudge :p

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Still grindy and overall a letdown directionless mess with a bunch of placeholder shit.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
To change her mood, you need to go in her room during the afternoon and click on the broom.
Thanks managed to cheer her up by cleaning twice. But I'm still not able to have a real conversation with sis, whenever she is in her room (which is not often) she says she's busy or needs to rest. Is there actual content with her already?

Reactions: filochard
3.30 star(s) 28 Votes