-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It is a sandbox! FFS Please tag it properly as it saves the vast majority of us our time.
Missing "shitty sandbox" tag.
You can use the Report option on the OP, choose "Other", and indicate what tags are missing in that description / details box. That's the way to get tags added (or removed) from a game. There may be some instances where the mod / staff feels the need to review / verify what you say, but I would think sandbox is pretty obvious here. (Too bad there's not a shitty sandbox tag in addition to just sandbox. :LOL:)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Couldnt find it in the search .. how do you move past the Saturday events with the girls? I see them in the early morning and taking a bath in the evening but how do you progress?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I agree on the no new content unless we need to start over to trigger events, every time I try to do anything I get "maybe in the next update"... I got 1 scene with Mom's boss & a kitchen scene with Mom after, that was it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You can use the Report option on the OP, choose "Other", and indicate what tags are missing in that description / details box. That's the way to get tags added (or removed) from a game. There may be some instances where the mod / staff feels the need to review / verify what you say, but I would think sandbox is pretty obvious here. (Too bad there's not a shitty sandbox tag in addition to just sandbox. :LOL:)
I feel the dev should tag it properly especially when every poll has show the majority are against sandboxes. Every sandbox is a "shitty" sandbox just by its nature. For me it is an easy way for dev to duck out of writing a complete story with decision points enabling various endings which is the essence of a VN.

Reactions: Samken and Cotytto

Gianthogarth

Mar 17, 2017
Honestly really like this game. The renders are amazing and the story progression is just the right amount of tease and reward.

Recommendations:

1. Task tracker that displays progression on a character. I figured out most hints but I see how it can be tedious for less patient players.
2. Portrait of character on map to show current location.
3. Gallery. So many great renders that unless you are saving often, you might not see again.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Honestly really like this game. The renders are amazing and the story progression is just the right amount of tease and reward.

Recommendations:

1. Task tracker that displays progression on a character. I figured out most hints but I see how it can be tedious for less patient players.
2. Portrait of character on map to show current location.
3. Gallery. So many great renders that unless you are saving often, you might not see again.
I like the gamebut2 years and no new content it's abusive

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can i be a sub in the game? am a sub myself so thats why am wondering :) sorry for bothering you hope you have a good day :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I feel the dev should tag it properly especially when every poll has show the majority are against sandboxes. Every sandbox is a "shitty" sandbox just by its nature. For me it is an easy way for dev to duck out of writing a complete story with decision points enabling various endings which is the essence of a VN.
That may be, but IJS you could get the tag added to this thread so at least others on F95 know when seeing the game. Uploaders initially just copy what the dev's indicated on their Patreon, Subscribestar, etc. But this is v0.13, so obviously it's expected more tags would need to be added.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How do I raise Sarah's arousal level?

Nvm: I think I found out, you have to make her angry twice, each time mc needs to clean her room in the afternoon to calm her

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
There are a few questions I have. What are the chances of being able to change MC name in the future. Does Russia seriously not have any protection for married people when they divorce/separate? Is there no such thing as child support in Russia? Of course if there was it would ruin a big part of your premise, but I am truly curious.

Reactions: Ludvinae

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
based on overview i was Not expecting the story plot. however, i was about to shit on it and delete because it was so fucking jumbled :mad: and the english translation was SHIT. :poop::poop::poop: (i'm not sure why a pile of 'poop' has a smiley face) i'am at the 'Act 1' point and am going to be stubborn, put on my armor and wade into combat. the umm... people in the game (art and renders) are at least good. Characterization... fuck if i know, they change every scene. Nick the Dick has a little consistancy of character but the plot line and writing tear him apart. the game premise as Revealed is actually a good one. i just don't know if this game can be saved.. :unsure: If I don't make it back, just leave me .. it wasn't worth it ... :devilish:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i..i'm back... how long was i gone?? shit... is.. is this, heaven??... am i .. am I Dead ?? oh..no this , this is just F95. definitely Not heaven.well after that HELL anything is better. i..i can't do this. this game :sick: !! :sick: !
... oh that's a little better. i need to train, must get stronger... maybe next year when the translation is... Understandable

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
hi can u (or anyone) guide me on WT for the sista? reached the points u said but thats all i can find ! & fantasy Only first one "help sister" .. where & how do i reach/progress from here...? i finished(i guess?) mother's progress(90%?) based on some talks saying "next version"
I'm pretty sure that's it so far. I'm at the same spot, but Friday evening he won't go in the bathroom when Sarah is in the tub so I'm not sure about that and Saturday when both are he says needs to find another way then that's it. Then everything repeats.

Ok maybe not.. just looked at the changelog and .12 has a ton of shit I can't find. A new scene in the tanning salon? Special work is actually active now? Three new fantasies for Sarah? LOL but no walkthrough

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This is frustrating without an in game hint system for what needs to be done, not to mention grindy. At this point it unplayable without a ton of clicks, a shit ton of luck and bunch of alcohol for the player so we have at least something to do between clicking around.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes