RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well fixed version didn't fix twister story advancing to fuck scene, so it's on the same loop. If someone can provide save before twister fuck that would be great.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Mmmkay, have gone rounds with this NOT for myself.
Would not and can not bother with continued writing like this.
However, Ya'll have no other choice but to wait for the Dev(s) to fix it all.

Sorry but, ya just gotta give it time.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Hello guys,does anyone know how to unlock the 3rd choice?
Screenshot_20220610_005036.png

and also the two choices when u chose the 2nd turn over choice.I think i've done everything i can think of with Jane but still unable to unlock these.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Screenshot_20220610_005046.png

Last edited:

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Try that one its also in the OP:
Hint & Tips
And keep on completing her "quests".
Thanks,finally managed to unlock all those choices but there's a problem.On my post earlier,the 1st screenshot,we can see 3 choices - Masturbate,turn over & the 3rd mystery choice.But now after unlocking all those choices on the screenshot,the 3rd mystery choice before that is gone.Idk if it is a bug or what.Here's the screenshot anyway. Screenshot_20220611_001640.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks,finally managed to unlock all those choices but there's a problem.On my post earlier,the 1st screenshot,we can see 3 choices - Masturbate,turn over & the 3rd mystery choice.But now after unlocking all those choices on the screenshot,the 3rd mystery choice before that is gone.Idk if it is a bug or what.Here's the screenshot anyway. View attachment 1862768
Like I said before. Just keep doing her story. Don't know what the specific things you have to do to unlock.
Just a note there should be 3 more options on this screenshot.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
really like the graphics of the game. just unfortunate that it is a sanbox grind without any formal walk through. based on the comments here, i think that there would be a lot more people playing it if they did make a formal walk through.

grind certain times, certain events, repeated for certain number of repetitions, just really needs a walk through.

i mean it would be different if this were an rpg adventure game. but it's not. its a sex game.

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes