• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
How many characters are you going to add? Hopefully not too many
Since I've taken a no NTR stance on the game, I suppose it's worth clarifying that in future updates, yes this will be an option. The game hasn't gotten that far yet though, so if you're just here for that kind of content, I'd say wait for a few more updates first.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
How many characters are you going to add? Hopefully not too many
Currently the only main characters are the ones you can see in the banner image. So 7 girls, plus 2 other girls who are kinda side girls, but I'm not really focusing on them at the moment. (Though I do still have plans for them)
I don't want this to become one of those games where there are like 20 different girls, but each one has just 1 or 2 scenes.

There is the possibility that I'll be introducing a few others (Riley's Mom for example), but I'll only be doing this if my workload allows me to do so without neglecting the existing characters and storylines.

Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Currently the only main characters are the ones you can see in the banner image. So 7 girls, plus 2 other girls who are kinda side girls, but I'm not really focusing on them at the moment. (Though I do still have plans for them)
I don't want this to become one of those games where there are like 20 different girls, but each one has just 1 or 2 scenes.

There is the possibility that I'll be introducing a few others (Riley's Mom for example), but I'll only be doing this if my workload allows me to do so without neglecting the existing characters and storylines.
Can we use the camera function to take some nice photos or record videos of the girls? It is a suggestion as many devs add camera and a phone and never use them that way.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Can we use the camera function to take some nice photos or record videos of the girls? It is a suggestion as many devs add camera and a phone and never use them that way.
I'd thought about adding the ability to take pictures with the phone, but currently it's not planned. It may still happen depending on how difficult it is to implement, but right now I'm focused on getting the story rolling.

Edit - To clarify this, I mean just whip the phone out whenever to take a picture of whatever you want. Can't currently do that. Of course the main character can use the phone camera though, but only at moments where I've written it in. At the moment, anyway.

I'm not sure if you've played this first version, but if you have then I guess you already know most of what the phone does. I plan to have it used pretty extensively. (Damn right too, it took me ages to make that phone, I couldn't find a phone tutorial that I liked when I started learning Ren'Py, so I ended up just making it from scratch)

I do have plans for moments where the MC may decide to take a picture of something (Such as a girl changing) and then that sort of thing will be saved in one of the phone galleries. (Along with any selfies you receive)

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Anyone made an Android port??
I think there's a russian site out there I saw which ported it, but it's not official so I've no idea how well it works. I'd link it, but if my game is gonna get pirated, I'd prefer it to be here at least xD. You can probably find it by googling "atemsiel stormside" though. That's how I found it.

(There is an official port planned for the future some time after the 2nd public release)

MajorMadness

Oct 27, 2017
Really enjoyed this little intro, will be sticking around to play new versions. Wish you best of luck deving and what you have so far is pretty good and the girls are all real cute.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Really enjoyed this little intro, will be sticking around to play new versions. Wish you best of luck deving and what you have so far is pretty good and the girls are all real cute.
Glad you enjoyed it. The next public release isn't for a while yet, but I'm expecting to have a patreon release out in the next few days. I won't upload it here, but I'm sure someone will ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: MajorMadness

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
In case anyone is interested, the 2nd content update has been released. (v0.11). It contains 3 new H scenes, 2 new hidden onions, and takes you to the end of day 3.

There's a catch though, it's currently only available on my Patreon (And on itch.io)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Very fun game so far. Big fan already. Lovely girls and interesting plot. Looking forward to more.

edit

added to my signature

Last edited:

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
In case anyone is interested, the 2nd content update has been released. (v0.11). It contains 3 new H scenes, 2 new hidden onions, and takes you to the end of day 3.

There's a catch though, it's currently only available on my Patreon (And on itch.io)
I enjoy the new update. I have a question though. Do you plan to give frequent update at a cost of length, or the opposite, which is more time between updates but each update is longer/has more content?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 1785571

Overview:
After returning from your time within a special military unit designed for people with magical abilities, you meet your childhood friend, Riley, and her best friend Cassie, who are planning their own next steps in life. You find yourself joining them at the Stormside International Academy.
It isn't long before you discover that this academy, and the way it treats its students is anything but ordinary...
(And no, the magical abilities aren't "you can corrupt girls with your mind" or anything like that..)

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-25
Developer: Atemsiel - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1785608 View attachment 1785607 View attachment 1785614 View attachment 1785619 View attachment 1785615 View attachment 1836845 View attachment 1836844
minor request:
You might swap the order of changelogs to newest on top like in other threads? The further the game progresses, the more senseless scrolling will happen otherwise, as normally no one is interested in older changelogs ;)

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I enjoy the new update. I have a question though. Do you plan to give frequent update at a cost of length, or the opposite, which is more time between updates but each update is longer/has more content?
Well technically this release was a patreon only release that seems to have been leaked. I was aware this was gonna happen eventually regardless of what I do, so I figure I might as well just treat everyone as players. Since this was an early access update, it won't have as much content as a public release which will be several of these rolled into one at a point where the story has been progressed to a new part, so to speak. (Currently as of this update, we're in "Part 1: New beginnings" which I realised I forgot to actually write anywhere in the game, so I'll be fixing that in the next update.)

That said, at the moment the reason for the releases being shorter is that I have a full time job on top of this and so can only spend a couple of hours a day on it at best. If I was wanting to release each update as a full length few hours of content, it would probably be several months between releases, and I don't want people thinking I've stopped working on it. It's a fine line I think. Of course I do update people on patreon, but I figure actions speak louder than words.

If this ends up being successful enough that I can afford to work full time on it , then lengthier updates can be expected. (Fingers crossed ;D It's so much more fun than my actual job, but I think I'm quite a way away from that at the moment.)

minor request:
You might swap the order of changelogs to newest on top like in other threads? The further the game progresses, the more senseless scrolling will happen otherwise, as normally no one is interested in older changelogs ;)
This makes sense, I hadn't really thought about it. I will do this.

Very fun game so far. Big fan already. Lovely girls and interesting plot. Looking forward to more.

edit

added to my signature
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it. It's cool to see it in someone's signature :D

On a side note, has anyone had any bugs in this version that weren't present in the first version? I haven't heard of any, but I like to try to iron those out as soon as I can.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Riley: "Trust me. I know a thing or two about boys."

Riley: "Yay! 'big bro'... I really missed you!"
MC: "I missed U too, but... it's the third time in the day..." :D

THX for the share...
Is this dialogue really in the game? If so she calls him big bro and there is no incest tag?

monarcac

Jul 30, 2020
Damn these characters you made, they're pretty good, they look quite realistic for them to be made in HS. I mean, compared to vanilla.

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Damn these characters you made, they're pretty good, they look quite realistic for them to be made in HS. I mean, compared to vanilla.

Thanks man, I figured I'd try to make them as visually appealing as possible while also avoiding crazy proportions. The HS2 modding community is the real hero though because I'm pretty sure all the characters have loaaads of mods. I never really liked Daz that much personally so I wanted to do the best I could with HS.

Thanks for the info. Any plans to add incest in future?
Technically yes, but it doesn't really involve MC as such (No direct relation to MC). There are 2 sisters later on and anything that happened between them (Or if they shared MC) I guess that would technically be incest, just not the kind most people think of. (Riley's mom might be making an appearance at some point as well, but I'm not sure yet. I've already got quite a few characters to juggle, and I don't want to neglect any of their stories by adding too many characters)

However, near the end of this current update, depending on your choices you get the chance to tell Cassie what you think of Riley. That choice does save a variable which I might be using later on to affect dialogue. Not sure if you've played to that point, but if you do you'll probably see where I'm going with it.

Reactions: vilewe7570

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks man, I figured I'd try to make them as visually appealing as possible while also avoiding crazy proportions. The HS2 modding community is the real hero though because I'm pretty sure all the characters have loaaads of mods. I never really liked Daz that much personally so I wanted to do the best I could with HS.

Technically yes, but it doesn't really involve MC as such (No direct relation to MC). There are 2 sisters later on and anything that happened between them (Or if they shared MC) I guess that would technically be incest, just not the kind most people think of. (Riley's mom might be making an appearance at some point as well, but I'm not sure yet. I've already got quite a few characters to juggle, and I don't want to neglect any of their stories by adding too many characters)

However, near the end of this current update, depending on your choices you get the chance to tell Cassie what you think of Riley. That choice does save a variable which I might be using later on to affect dialogue. Not sure if you've played to that point, but if you do you'll probably see where I'm going with it.
Ok. Thanks for the quick reply.

4.80 star(s) 81 Votes