Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I'm curious as to wether further on in the story, a non-slaved girl's reaction to what MC is doing with the slaved ones will have an impact in the relationship/story, especially if you pick "interesting" combinations e.g. Romance Hikari but enslave her sister or vice versa.

Browsing through the thread, it would appear the girl most want to enslave is Olivia. I plan to have an alt play-through that's the opposite. Full asshole route where everyone is enslaved except Olivia. Would be icing on the cake if the romanced Olivia comes to revel in what's being dished out to others and want to "help" by both getting girls in trouble and unofficially "hands on" assisting the MC in the punishments. :devilish::LOL:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm curious as to wether further on in the story, a non-slaved girl's reaction to what MC is doing with the slaved ones will have an impact in the relationship/story, especially if you pick "interesting" combinations e.g. Romance Hikari but enslave her sister or vice versa.

Browsing through the thread, it would appear the girl most want to enslave is Olivia. I plan to have an alt play-through that's the opposite. Full asshole route where everyone is enslaved except Olivia. Would be icing on the cake if the romanced Olivia comes to revel in what's being dished out to others and want to "help" by both getting girls in trouble and unofficially "hands on" assisting the MC in the punishments. :devilish::LOL:
Well, I have no intention of going the submission or slave route with any of the LIs. In fact, since the second years don't have romance, my preferred option would be to be able to avoid punishments, but also not have any sex with them. My interest in them is zero. So with Olivia it will be either romance, or no route, if that option finally exists.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
I'm working toward the opposite, Romance Akemi, submission Hikari. Can't wait to see how Akemi will deal with that.

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
My quest to get back onto the weighed rating front page is everlasting, but it'd be cool if I could do that again.
On that note, I just left a 5/5 review and I encourage others who haven't reviewed to do the same! This game is the definition of a hidden gem

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
On that note, I just left a 5/5 review and I encourage others who haven't reviewed to do the same! This game is the definition of a hidden gem
Hah, thanks. Admittedly when I saw the notification that I'd got a review, I fully expected it to be 2 stars. Every other time I've got to the front page, I've immediately got a 2 star afterwards and ended up back on page 2 lol. Perhaps I'll have to wait another week for that to happen xD

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Hah, thanks. Admittedly when I saw the notification that I'd got a review, I fully expected it to be 2 stars. Every other time I've got to the front page, I've immediately got a 2 star afterwards and ended up back on page 2 lol. Perhaps I'll have to wait another week for that to happen xD
A 2 star review for this game is entirely unwarranted... I wouldn't pay much mind to it, as it seems the criticism there seems to revolve around things like "MC's cum is too watery" ....:rolleyes:

I've actually just finished playing the game. It is quite short indeed, but mostly because I was left wanting more, so please take that as a compliment.

To the extent you're looking for more meaningful constructive feedback, I feel like the Submissive and Slave routes are a bit too similar? If I were on your shoes, I would consider steering the Sub route to be more lust-based than focused on corporal punishment, leaving that to the Slave route. I, for one, don't really get off on beating the living fuck out of any of these adorable girls (including the cuntier ones), but I would love to push them to become proper sluts in a lust path (with plenty of maledom and daddy RP). Just my 2 cents

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Just curious to see how you envision the game playing out? The plot feels like an open world trainer but so far everything is pretty on rails as far as which girl you get to interact with when. Will it open up later and let you choose which girls to train or are you looking to keep it like a lot of visual novels where everthing progresses pretty linearly?

Reactions: MaxRichard

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Just curious to see how you envision the game playing out? The plot feels like an open world trainer but so far everything is pretty on rails as far as which girl you get to interact with when. Will it open up later and let you choose which girls to train or are you looking to keep it like a lot of visual novels where everthing progresses pretty linearly?
It's built as a branching story, and isn't intended to ever become a sandbox. You get your choices (relatively) early on that let you choose which of the three routes you want to put each girl on, and things go from there. Whilst the plot may feel like that of a trainer game, I wouldn't call it a trainer game in the traditional sense. It has that sort of the same things thematically, but it doesn't have the same sandboxy "Raise submission points" kinda stuff that's usually in those kinda games.

It's best treated as a branching story, and as such it takes ages to make, which is largely why there isn't a massive amount of content at the moment (At least in comparison to what there will be one day. Imo there's still quite a lot of content in the game, it's just spread across multiple routes.)

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
It's built as a branching story, and isn't intended to ever become a sandbox.
Sounds like a good plan. Minimize feature creep and keep good focus. Something that a lot of devs lack.

The ghost hunting minigame doesn't really fit this idea and is kind of out of left field, I wouldn't have attempted that. But apparently a lot of people like this so somehow it still worked out and adds to the overall product.

Great models to draw people in and a good story to keep them interested. Few fap games have good story that ties everything together sensibly, I expect great things out of this project.

Reactions: GreenOwl

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Sounds like a good plan. Minimize feature creep and keep good focus. Something that a lot of devs lack.

The ghost hunting minigame doesn't really fit this idea and is kind of out of left field, I wouldn't have attempted that. But apparently a lot of people like this so somehow it still worked out and adds to the overall product.

Great models to draw people in and a good story to keep them interested. Few fap games have good story that ties everything together sensibly, I expect great things out of this project.
Thanks. That's kinda the idea here. It isn't meant to be some grandiose story where that's the reason people keep coming back. It's intended to be a fuckfest game (Think like Waifu Academy) except I saw no reason I couldn't give it at least some story. Writing nerds may call it shallow or cliche, but I'm not so bothered by that. As long as it actually goes somewhere instead of it just being "Fuck girls, the end" then I'm happy.

The ghost hunting bit is interesting to me because I had no idea how that was gonna be received. I was fairly sure it wasn't going to be an overall positive, but I wanted to do it anyway since I like making stuff like that. I'm mostly just glad it wasn't a project killer, and that's part of why I'm doing another one at some point (Though quite different from the first). I did get a couple of comments from people saying things like "I was on board until the ghost hunt. Uninstalled" but I feel like they would have just found something else to overreact to later on, so it's not really a huge loss.

I will say though, currently Sasha is the only girl who gets "mini-games". There's a possibility that Olivia's industry event thing will involve a short sandbox section, but I haven't decided yet. Definitely not as elaborate as the ghost hunt anyway.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I'm just getting into the part of becoming a magistrate but I like the game, it's like The Headmaster but done well and without an insufferable and idiotic MC.

Also for some strange reason the girls here remind me of the ones from Eturnum but I don't know why I liked them more, I can't understand why.

Reactions: withoutbenefits

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Don't know who did it first but Eternum, one of most popular games on here, also has these shortish "adventure" sections. Mostly with some kind of horror elements too. They can be fun but I for sure appreciate the option to "skip" it. Even if I enjoy playing through them once if you replay the game on different character paths it would get tedious.

sycoDreamer

Feb 16, 2024
This is by far one of my favorite games. I don't think I've come across another "trainer" style game that I've enjoyed as much as this. I love the branching paths for each girl, and am convinced I will thoroughly enjoy multiple play throughs of this game.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I've just started with this title... maybe "chapter" 2? Just handed out first punishment? Anyway we all have little things we like and don't like in an AVN. They aren't major, don't cause us to play or leave a game but they stick out. One of those things, in Stormside, is the animated clock as the scene transition device.

It's really fantastic and gives this cool "TV show" vibe to it. Gives the illusion that two animated scenes are being joined. I can almost hear the transition music from the old Batman TV show. I know it's a small detail but it adds so much, for me, that I wanted to recognize. Well done you!

Pizza Time.jpg

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This is really sad, very sad, that feeling when you really like something and it ends, I haven't felt that in a while, in general I liked the main girls, the humor is very great and the story is interesting.

Although the ghost part was very heavy for me and I saw it in the novel version, I don't want to imagine what it would have been like to do the free version, my favorite moments are undoubtedly Hikari's gymnastics test, the salaried man was a beautiful moment in the mood. :LUL:

I chose the sub path, I like to be tough but not mean to the girls and it seems like the most optimal option, that way you keep the girls and the sponsors happy.

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes