Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
There's usually a general indication on patreon and substar, but it's almost always wrong because I never have any idea how long it's actually gonna take me to make stuff. The general indication this time has turned out to be pretty off, so I'll probably have to post about that later today or tomorrow, but oh well. If anyone doubts that 0.23.2 is being worked on, I present the following.

1719419828774.png
(I haven't compressed it yet or done the sprite crunch. The filesize will be reduced dramatically for the actual release. It's a larger update than the last one.)

Oct 7, 2020
There's usually a general indication on patreon and substar, but it's almost always wrong because I never have any idea how long it's actually gonna take me to make stuff. The general indication this time has turned out to be pretty off, so I'll probably have to post about that later today or tomorrow, but oh well. If anyone doubts that 0.23.2 is being worked on, I present the following.

View attachment 3772604
(I haven't compressed it yet or done the sprite crunch. The filesize will be reduced dramatically for the actual release. It's a larger update than the last one.)
thank you very much for the update. best of luck with the development

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
All of the "director commentary" on my choices is extremely annoying and 100% brings me out of the game. Plus the 0.22 bug thing.

These plus it seems like the game is headed into "literally everyone is fucking everyone, so you might as well jump on in the cum pool, you fucking degenerate". Not really my thing.

But at least the animations and girls are attractive. You've done some work on HS2, though some of the models are more default than others.

Not sure I wanna give this a serious rating/review since I stopped playing when the brit girl asks you if she can fuck other girls.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Not sure I wanna give this a serious rating/review since I stopped playing when the brit girl asks you if she can fuck other girls.
And just saying "No" was no option? I mean, you get the choice, so you can just choose how you like instead of being butthurt that the option exists, lol.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
And just saying "No" was no option? I mean, you get the choice, so you can just choose how you like instead of being butthurt that the option exists, lol.
I'm aware the option to say no exists, and I'm not butthurt about it. I just have seen where games that do this eventually go, and that's not really to my taste. Hence why I literally said "Not really my thing."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I feel compelled to post as one of the 581 people who gave Olivia a vote :LOL:.

Whilst I'll have a "relatively" good guy playthrough as well, when a villian, I embrace it, and sorry to break it to you fellow F95 denizens, but if we enslave even a single girl, we are not the good guy in this story. We are the villain. Don't kid yourself that an MC on that route is any better than the two other candidates that we beat for the magistrate job.
My preferred route is to not have any kind of relationship with her. For my part, she can maintain her untouchable status because I'm not at all interested in punishing her (neither her nor any of the other LIs). I also have no intention of establishing a romantic relationship with her.

In fact, removing Olivia's non-punishable status can only get me scenes with them that I don't want. And since I don't want those scenes, I consider that maintaining that status is fine and makes everything easier.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 89 Votes