Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
What? Her story is simple. She is a nymphomaniac and uses sex as get favors from men. She already has fucked half the town and has the stats to prove it. She is a simple one-dimensional character as expected of a side-li
His (her) stats seem high on his (her) masturbation and the number of his (her) orgasms, okay, but since when have we been counting?
Concerning her 50 vaginal sexual relations, nothing more extraordinary than a normal couple's relationship lasting a few months. Nothing says she fucked "half the town".

The progress of the game will tell us what to think.

By the way, I love this game! <3 <3 <3
Congratulation Atemsiel !

Edit : thank you for correcting me BlasKyau :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1 and BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
His stats seem high on his masturbation and the number of his orgasms, okay, but since when have we been counting?
Concerning her 50 vaginal sexual relations, nothing more extraordinary than a normal couple's relationship lasting a few months. Nothing says she fucked "half the town".

I have come to the conclusion that she is a slut without needing to know the number of times she has had sex (in fact I have discovered it now, or at least I don't remember anyone saying it before).

On the other hand, you might want to change his to her.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I have come to the conclusion that she is a slut without needing to know the number of times she has had sex (in fact I have discovered it now, or at least I don't remember anyone saying it before).

On the other hand, you might want to change his to her.
Oh yes, sorry, i don't speak well English, you right :LOL:

However, nothing says that you are wrong, but at the moment I am not of the same opinion and I find this girl "interesting" too
or rather "fun"

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh yes, sorry, i don't speak well English, you right :LOL:

However, nothing says that you are wrong, but at the moment I am not of the same opinion and I find this girl "interesting" too
or rather "fun"

;)
If there isn't romance I'm not interested. As second year girls aren't going to have the option of start a romance with the MC, even if it later turns out she's not a slut, I'm not interested in her.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
If there isn't romance I'm not interested. As second year girls aren't going to have the option of start a romance with the MC, even if it later turns out she's not a slut, I'm not interested in her.
Yes I can understand that, besides my main run is a romance with Riley. :love:
That said, is it confirmed by the developer that 2nd year girls will not be able to have a romantic path ?

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Yes I can understand that, besides my main run is a romance with Riley. :love:
That said, is it confirmed by the developer that 2nd year girls will not be able to have a romantic path ?
2nd year girls generally just get whatever I end up giving them. They don't get the 3 route thing that the main girls get. For some of the girls that might mean you can punish them, for others it might be something more affectionate. They're not gonna get the same kind of development as the main girls though.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
2nd year girls generally just get whatever I end up giving them. They don't get the 3 route thing that the main girls get. For some of the girls that might mean you can punish them, for others it might be something more affectionate. They're not gonna get the same kind of development as the main girls though.

Oh, thanks for the clarification. And, sincerely, I congratulate you on your game, I discovered it a short time ago and I find it really excellent. <3

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
My interest in Olivia is much greater than my interest in Jade, and my interest in Olivia is rather small.
I initially brought up Jade as an example to show how shallow and one dimensional the current Olivia is.

Your interest in Olivia, even if very small, is only there because she can have a romantic path because of her status as a main LI and nothing else at all. you admit it yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domagonic

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
What? Her story is simple. She is a nymphomaniac and uses sex as get favors from men. She already has fucked half the town and has the stats to prove it. She is a simple one-dimensional character as expected of a side-li
dude, her stats says she fucked only 50 times including MC... that's less than once a week for a year in a monogamous relationship. that's hardly nympho level.
if she fucked once everyday, it would mean she lost her virginity less than two month before she was chipped.
anyone starting a new passionate relationship, if they had the opportunity, they would fuck every single day, until the passion decreases or real life creeps in. you would not call them nymphos... :)
so no, she didn't fuck half the town. she has the highest stats among the girls in the academy though. and she isn't shy about what she wants.

Of course she's a slut. But this is F95, where a character can literally cheat on the MC and do lines of coke off her dealer's foreskin and yet still if you call her a slut, the white knight legion will promptly arrive to scold you.
where did you see a white knight ? everyone said she is a slut. xD

She is certainly not just a slut, she is a slut and nymphomaniac more than willing to use sex to achieve her goals. In fact, as far as I know, she has already proposed sex in exchange for immunity to the MC. Which makes me even less interested in the MC having sex with her (and before reaching that point my interest was zero)

Otherwise, I'm only interested in LIs with which the MC can have a romantic relationship. Apparently the second year girls aren't going to have any of that, so I'm not interested in them (none of them), but I'm even less interested in Jade than the rest.
not to defend Jade, but if you take a more pragmatic point of view to her situation, she likes sex a lot, she likes MC (at least, she finds him attractive enough), she hates pain and punishment, and if you accept her offer she finds out she loves sex *with MC*. moreover, she signed the contract, so unless she does anything to change her situation, she will receive punishments and pain, and MC is free to touch her sexually anyway. she has to obey him anyway. and as far as she knows, he might abuse his position as she doesn't know him yet.
so it makes sense to proactively make the offer. it's win win for her. nothing to lose, everything to gain.
it's at least interesting that she is the first to realize it and the first make the offer.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
His (her) stats seem high on his (her) masturbation and the number of his (her) orgasms, okay, but since when have we been counting?

Edit : thank you for correcting me BlasKyau :)
Lol you yourself know that there is a far higher chance that those 50 came from 50 different guys than 1 guy. Also considering 2000+ masturbation and the also the equally high orgasm rate, she was also not fucking everyday. Considering the personality she has shown so far, it is highly likely she was making similar kind of deals previously too. Maybe for money, grades or some personal favor. Thinking about it she is likely closer to a whore than a slut.

dude, her stats says she fucked only 50 times including MC... that's less than once a week for a year in a monogamous relationship. that's hardly nympho level.
if she fucked once everyday, it would mean she lost her virginity less than two month before she was chipped.
anyone starting a new passionate relationship, if they had the opportunity, they would fuck every single day, until the passion decreases or real life creeps in. you would not call them nymphos... :)
so no, she didn't fuck half the town. she has the highest stats among the girls in the academy though. and she isn't shy about what she wants.

where did you see a white knight ? everyone said she is a slut. xD

not to defend Jade, but if you take a more pragmatic point of view to her situation, she likes sex a lot, she likes MC (at least, she finds him attractive enough), she hates pain and punishment, and if you accept her offer she finds out she loves sex *with MC*. moreover, she signed the contract, so unless she does anything to change her situation, she will receive punishments and pain, and MC is free to touch her sexually anyway. she has to obey him anyway. and as far as she knows, he might abuse his position as she doesn't know him yet.
so it makes sense to proactively make the offer. it's win win for her. nothing to lose, everything to gain.
it's at least interesting that she is the first to realize it and the first make the offer.
Yeah she is the only one who made the offer because the other girls are not interested to drop their panties within 5 secs of meeting the mc

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And all those who do something like that, will receive no for an answer, as she has received. Anyway, I have no interest in punishing her either; the option I want for all second year girls is neither sex nor punishments. As I have indicated, I am only interested in purely romantic routes. So, I haven't any interest in second year girls.

I initially brought up Jade as an example to show how shallow and one dimensional the current Olivia is.

Your interest in Olivia, even if very small, is only there because she can have a romantic path because of her status as a main LI and nothing else at all.
And that doesn't make it any less true.

you admit it yourself.
Of course.

Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Lol you yourself know that there is a far higher chance that those 50 came from 50 different guys than 1 guy. Also considering 2000+ masturbation and the also the equally high orgasm rate, she was also not fucking everyday. Considering the personality she has shown so far, it is highly likely she was making similar kind of deals previously too. Maybe for money, grades or some personal favor. Thinking about it she is likely closer to a whore than a slut.
All I'm saying is that I'll wait until the rest of the game to find out more.
Concerning her sexual relations with a third person, then I am not saying that she has only had one man in her life, I was just pointing out that the number was not so high to consider her a slut/whore .
But let's admit that she started her sexual life as a couple at say 16 or 17 years old, even if she had even 5 or 6 different boyfriends, the number is not at all high (she is 22 years old I think ).
Anyway, the future may tell us more about his sexual past, I don't think it's necessary to speculate on who/what/how much/why...I prefer to wait and see. :)
Your point of view is valid, I also think that mine is not improbable.

Concerning the number of masturbations, orgasms that she has, I confirm that the number is high, but that does not mean that she is a slut/whore but just a girl who loves sex yes and who gives herself a lot of pleasure alone.

She gets closer to the MC because she finds him charming and doesn't like pain (her vision can be understood I think).

Wait and see! ;)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
And all those who do something like that, will receive no for an answer, as she has received. Anyway, I have no interest in punishing her either; the option I want for all second year girls is neither sex nor punishments. As I have indicated, I am only interested in purely romantic routes. So, I haven't any interest in second year girls.

And that doesn't make it any less true.

Of course.
yep.
the point that I raised was just that Jade is a better character than Olivia, she has more personality/nuances (not by much) even though she only appears in two scenes. Olivia's only redeeming quality is something that doesn't exist in the game at the moment. if the game is abandoned tomorrow like many other games before, then that redeeming quality will never materialize.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the 'see past history' mechanic a lot, it's fun, but I've now realised a big potential problem: the kind of people that come out of the woodwork to obsess over the numbers :p
You can always choose the option to reset the values to zero and not know the previous ones. It's what I did.

yep.
the point that I raised was just that Jade is a better character than Olivia, she has more personality/nuances (not by much) even though she only appears in two scenes. Olivia's only redeeming quality is something that doesn't exist in the game at the moment. if the game is abandoned tomorrow like many other games before, then that redeeming quality will never materialize.
The way I see it right now, I have very little interest in Olivia, and I have no interest in Jade at all. If it were the other way around, Jade a main LI and Olivia a side girl, then I wouldn't be interested in Jade at all and neither would Olivia.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
The previous comments about Olivia are very interesting. She is a character that is easy to dislike on many levels. She is also possibly the most complex character in the game. It is apparent to me that she is quite intelligent but also broken in many ways. Why she is broken remains to be seen (hopefully). From the pole (on Patreon) it is pretty obvious that many people want to publicly humiliate Olivia. I personally think this would be a waste of game space that could be better used to find out what is really going on in that mind of hers. There is a lot going on in this game and until I played through it 5 times I did not catch many of the things I see now.

Reactions: MaxRichard

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
The previous comments about Olivia are very interesting. She is a character that is easy to dislike on many levels. She is also possibly the most complex character in the game. It is apparent to me that she is quite intelligent but also broken in many ways. Why she is broken remains to be seen (hopefully). From the pole (on Patreon) it is pretty obvious that many people want to publicly humiliate Olivia. I personally think this would be a waste of game space that could be better used to find out what is really going on in that mind of hers. There is a lot going on in this game and until I played through it 5 times I did not catch many of the things I see now.
Couldn't agree more. There's a real opportunity to show that behind her bitchy facade lies something more interesting. Perhaps a broken girl as you say who yearns for love she never got to experience in her family. It would be super lazy and shallow to have the current setup to her character resolve as publicly humiliation only... which is why I think AVN fans don't always make great plot suggestions

At the risk of repeating myself, this actually dovetails into my own wishes for what the 3 paths in the game would represent: slave <-> humiliation, corruption <-> seduction, romance <-> true love (w/ a touch of harem, naturally)

Right now I feel the corruption and slave paths are way too similar, given the degree of corporal punishment. Other top tier games I have played recently IMHO toe a better line by focusing corruption on a sense of lust and depravity, not of actual corporal punishment. I'll keep my fingers crossed my point resonates across with Atemsiel... (even though the irony is not lost in me that I, too, am an AVN fan making a plot suggestion)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Since I have no intention of sending any LI to the punishment or slave routes, Olivia only has the options of romance or none at all. For now the second is the one that attracts the most.

Reactions: MaxRichard

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I think this is the first time I see someone using the shrink eyes effect on Honey Select characters, let alone for comedic purposes, but it was genius. I noticed it during the Hikaru push-ups and then the yelling match between Akemi and Olivia, and those were both great.

Reactions: HiP1 and Green83rry
4.80 star(s) 88 Votes