Favourite characters? (Choose all that you like)

• Total voters

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Couldn't agree more. There's a real opportunity to show that behind her bitchy facade lies something more interesting. Perhaps a broken girl as you say who yearns for love she never got to experience in her family. It would be super lazy and shallow to have the current setup to her character resolve as publicly humiliation only... which is why I think AVN fans don't always make great plot suggestions

At the risk of repeating myself, this actually dovetails into my own wishes for what the 3 paths in the game would represent: slave <-> humiliation, corruption <-> seduction, romance <-> true love (w/ a touch of harem, naturally)

Right now I feel the corruption and slave paths are way too similar, given the degree of corporal punishment. Other top tier games I have played recently IMHO toe a better line by focusing corruption on a sense of lust and depravity, not of actual corporal punishment. I'll keep my fingers crossed my point resonates across with Atemsiel... (even though the irony is not lost in me that I, too, am an AVN fan making a plot suggestion)
Nah making her a broken girl under a bitchy facade is boring. I mean there are already so many games in this site that has same plot playing out. Her being actually bitchy and being a spoiled brat would actually be new and interesting.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
The previous comments about Olivia are very interesting. She is a character that is easy to dislike on many levels. She is also possibly the most complex character in the game. It is apparent to me that she is quite intelligent but also broken in many ways. Why she is broken remains to be seen (hopefully). From the pole (on Patreon) it is pretty obvious that many people want to publicly humiliate Olivia. I personally think this would be a waste of game space that could be better used to find out what is really going on in that mind of hers. There is a lot going on in this game and until I played through it 5 times I did not catch many of the things I see now.
there is nothing complex about Olivia at all. she also didn't display a shred of intelligence yet. Akemi displayed mountains more intelligence, even Jade showed more even if it was just to fuck MC xD. Olivia is a very classic trope for now. and if the dev goes to the easy ultra overused trope of bitch hiding a broken/soft side, I would be disappointed. there is no need for always going for the "i can fix her" solution :D she could just be a super spoiled bitchy brat through and through, and MC takes it from there. while she remains a super bitch to everyone else, MC becomes the single exception besides her dad.
the dev had good ideas for the other girls, so I remain hopeful :)

Nah making her a broken girl under a bitchy facade is boring. I mean there are already so many games in this site that has same plot playing out. Her being actually bitchy and being a spoiled brat would actually be new and interesting.
amen, brother

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
there is nothing complex about Olivia at all. she also didn't display a shred of intelligence yet. Akemi displayed mountains more intelligence, even Jade showed more even if it was just to fuck MC xD. Olivia is a very classic trope for now. and if the dev goes to the easy ultra overused trope of bitch hiding a broken/soft side, I would be disappointed. there is no need for always going for the "i can fix her" solution :D she could just be a super spoiled bitchy brat through and through, and MC takes it from there. while she remains a super bitch to everyone else, MC becomes the single exception besides her dad.
the dev had good ideas for the other girls, so I remain hopeful :)
I did not say anything about Olivia being soft or that she could be fixed. I also never mentioned the "intelligence" of any other character in the game. As far as being complex, I guess that is just my my opinion as compared to any other character in this game. None of the characters in this game are highly complex compared to some other games. One of the things that makes Olivia's intelligence in doubt is the fact that her personality is so messed up that it is difficult to see the intelligence she has. It is not necessary for anyone else to agree with this. There are many paths in this game and a player can choose the ones they want. With some of the paths the entire picture is not revealed for many of the characters.

Reactions: MaxRichard

MorallyLucky

Apr 12, 2020
I'm interested in checking out the second year girls' outfits and height/weight info only to be surprised they're featured in th Magistrate menu but not in the profile menu.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Limely Girlfriend-Romance/Sub Arc.
Childhood Bestie-Romance/Sub Arc.
Russian Dolly-Romance/Sub Arc (lean more Sub)
Resident Masocist-Romance/Sub Arc
Older Sis-Sub Arc for sure.
Resident Bitch Queen-Public Cock Sleeve.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Yea, not only is the broken bitch concept an overused old chestnut, it's also difficult to pull it off convincingly. There needs to be good writing plus enough time committed to that character for players to experience the gradual change.

With the huge number of LIs spread across 3 routes each in Stormside, there isn't enough space for that. The few games that manage this successfully all have adequate time devoted to that character (for e.g. Hana of Pale Carnations, that bitchy girl from DIK, Hana of Now & Then).

Commercially, I doubt wasting significant space to build up a broken bitch Olivia plays to the game's strengths i.e. many multiple paths for many LIs to mix an match.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Does Olivia have to be "broken" for there to be a change in character later on?

Maybe you (MC) can just convince her through various means to not act like a huge bitch anymore. Maybe the change is something she sees as being to her benefit eventually and not some trauma unpacking at all.

I think trying to lean into or avoid specific tropes makes the issue more complicated than it has to be.

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
Does Olivia have to be "broken" for there to be a change in character later on?

Maybe you (MC) can just convince her through various means to not act like a huge bitch anymore. Maybe the change is something she sees as being to her benefit eventually and not some trauma unpacking at all.

I think trying to lean into or avoid specific tropes makes the issue more complicated than it has to be.
I know this is unrelated to ur original text but, does the game end when the MC gets tranquillized? or is my game tweaking bc it ends there for me

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I know this is unrelated to ur original text but, does the game end when the MC gets tranquillized? or is my game tweaking bc it ends there for me
that is the end of the current content even says that in the following clicks and says scroll back and save

eomnuu

Apr 22, 2024
that is the end of the current content even says that in the following clicks and says scroll back and save
yeahhh, it just seemed super short, and thought the game had been out for some time. So i was a bit confused since i also saw some preview pics on here that i didn't see within my own gameplay, though now i can guess why thinking back on my choices

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
I honestly don't think Olivia follows the "broken bitch" pattern, Since we already have Akemi for that, somewhat. I do believe tho that our goal still will be to soften her up regardless, but in a more babysitter-esc, "Lemme be your mentor, cause yo daddy don't teach you shit" sorta way. All the story cues point to that too, The talk with her dad, the cutscene with her old friends from Regi, and the Fight with Akemi. In essence, her character I feel was built from the ground up to be a parallel to Akemi (and by extension Hikari kinda) in many ways. I don't believe Akemi is a one-dimensional character and I'm more than willing to give the womanchild the benefit of the doubt.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The only pattern for Olivia is being a utter cock sleeve on the slave because fuck it, girl needs to learn some serious manners. Even if her romance or sub arc ends up being good, which I might try, I'm naturally gonna hold a grudge on her for the foreseeable and want to see her as a broken toy.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I got stuck on 28th June, I've tried messageCount = 1 in the console, didn't work. I tried it via URM and still nothing happens when it's set to 1? What's *supposed* to happen when the scene plays out properly? I'm just standing in blinding light with some people far ahead and a red blinking light on the phone(which I already hate this early in the game). I don't get it? I've clicked on *everything* on the phone, is there a hidden pixel I need to find on the screen to perhaps move the character?

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I got stuck on 28th June, I've tried messageCount = 1 in the console, didn't work. I tried it via URM and still nothing happens when it's set to 1? What's *supposed* to happen when the scene plays out properly? I'm just standing in blinding light with some people far ahead and a red blinking light on the phone(which I already hate this early in the game). I don't get it? I've clicked on *everything* on the phone, is there a hidden pixel I need to find on the screen to perhaps move the character?
It's supposed to advance after you read the text from your dad.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I feel compelled to post as one of the 581 people who gave Olivia a vote :LOL:.

Whilst I'll have a "relatively" good guy playthrough as well, when a villian, I embrace it, and sorry to break it to you fellow F95 denizens, but if we enslave even a single girl, we are not the good guy in this story. We are the villain. Don't kid yourself that an MC on that route is any better than the two other candidates that we beat for the magistrate job.

I submit to y'all then that when you are a bad guy, a virtue signalling partner is annoying AF. Think Kay Adams Corleone (The Godfather 2), Carmelo Soprano (The Sopranos) etc. Far better the stuck up blonde bitch. Whilst Angel may pine for Buffy, in the sadistic Angelus persona there could hardly be a more ideal match than Darla. Stuck up blonde Bonnie Parker's mean streak is precisely why she is the perfect partner for Clyde Barrow. Heck, come to think of it, Olivia kinda even looks a bit like Faye Dunaway in the old Bonnie and Clyde movie!
faye-dunaway-in-bonnie-and-clyde.jpg

So I'm fine with Olivia the way she is and don't want her to change either. She can remain a bitch as long as she's the MC's bitch. :p

4.80 star(s) 88 Votes