VN Ren'Py Straight!? [Revamp v0.11.1] [Aaryn]

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Looks interesting but that Braden leg hair just disgust me
Thanks for checking in. Sadly, the game probably wont be for you at all. More realistic body hair is one of the primary visual goals of the game. I cant stand shaved characters in these games and it seems like all of them are.

However, I'm not ruling out a long-term option to change this as an option at the game start. If I do incorporate that, it'll be probably after the game is finished...definitely not any time soon.

laforse

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for checking in. Sadly, the game probably wont be for you at all. More realistic body hair is one of the primary visual goals of the game. I cant stand shaved characters in these games and it seems like all of them are.

However, I'm not ruling out a long-term option to change this as an option at the game start. If I do incorporate that, it'll be probably after the game is finished...definitely not any time soon.
That's ok. i just love smooth boy))

Reactions: Slaaneshi

RandyTaylor451

Mar 23, 2018
Looks nice and if you like that kind of romantic stuff you will probably enjoy it , but prepare to spend like three hours without any sexual content.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Looks nice and if you like that kind of romantic stuff you will probably enjoy it , but prepare to spend like three hours without any sexual content.
This is fair. But that'll change in time

very interesting game especially the storytelling.
i wish the artwork would be better.
This is also fair. However, I have plans to upgrade the lighting and reduce the noise eventually once the game is complete. Baby steps. I'm a total amateur.

Reactions: topgamer

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Any cheats???
Nope. I'm not really sure what you would cheat at, honestly. There's no currency or anything.

The original build of the game had relationship points but I scrapped that shit cause it was too much to balance. About the closest thing to a "cheat" is probably holding down CTRL to skip dialogue if you're just trying to get to the more naughty parts. You can also use PgDn to rollback one screen if you want to try other options during choice menus

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
its dossemt metter i just want full game and not half but not cartoon
Um... in that case I have no idea. All the ones I know had more anime, manga, or cartoon-style art. I haven't seen any 3D ones. One of the primary reasons I made the game, hopefully to motivate others.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The very fact that you don't use the standard 3D store bought asset models that all the other games do (including usually having those 2 super obese guy models that seem to be in every corruption game) already gives you a leg up on the competition.

Reactions: Aaryn

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The very fact that you don't use the standard 3D store bought asset models that all the other games do (including usually having those 2 super obese guy models that seem to be in every corruption game) already gives you a leg up on the competition.
Heh, thanks. I spent quite a bit of time tweaking my models. The base models are pretty popular ones though, so I'll admit I'm not breaking new ground here at all. I just tried to use some different skin tones and hair to freshen things up a bit. I'm also still learning the program so I have a lot left to learn...*cough* lighting *cough**.

I know what obese models you're talking about and I have no idea why they're so popular. I really wanted a boy-next-door look for both of my characters--give them some common features that could be relateable to most.

Reactions: Nalassa

Jonny Doe

Jun 3, 2018
Tried to start the new 0.9 version, but it came up with an error "After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: CoreAudio error (AudioDeviceGetProperty (kAudioDevicePropertyDeviceIsAlive)): 560947818"
When i tried to start the earlier 0.8.2 version, it displayed the same message (even though it's worked for me in the past). How do I correct this error?

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Tried to start the new 0.9 version, but it came up with an error "After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: CoreAudio error (AudioDeviceGetProperty (kAudioDevicePropertyDeviceIsAlive)): 560947818"
When i tried to start the earlier 0.8.2 version, it displayed the same message (even though it's worked for me in the past). How do I correct this error?
Um...shit...I'm stumped on this one. I have no idea why you would get an audio error in the game. There's no audio. I'm new to coding and stuff so this is out of my league. Weird you didn't have it before v.8.2 though. Most of the time people run into funky errors is when they use an existing save game. Most bugs, I've found, are corrected through starting a new game but if yours is crashing before you get the chance to do a new game, I have no idea.

Maybe we can luck out and another follower will have an idea... I'm gonna tap out on this one...

Jonny Doe

Jun 3, 2018
Um...shit...I'm stumped on this one. I have no idea why you would get an audio error in the game. There's no audio. I'm new to coding and stuff so this is out of my league. Weird you didn't have it before v.8.2 though. Most of the time people run into funky errors is when they use an existing save game. Most bugs, I've found, are corrected through starting a new game but if yours is crashing before you get the chance to do a new game, I have no idea.

Maybe we can luck out and another follower will have an idea... I'm gonna tap out on this one...
Just realized this is happening with all of my renpy games, so something must be messed up with my mac. Recently the sound has been messing up on the mac, so its probably down to that rather than the game itself. Thanks for the reply, though!
**If someone does know what this issue is, I'd be grateful for the help

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Just realized this is happening with all of my renpy games, so something must be messed up with my mac. Recently the sound has been messing up on the mac, so its probably down to that rather than the game itself. Thanks for the reply, though!
**If someone does know what this issue is, I'd be grateful for the help
Ugh..that sucks, man. Hope you get it working. :)

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Can i play this in Android?? Please.. sorry for wrong grammar.. thanks and gudluck.
Dont worry about the grammar. I got you :)

So no android port right now. I had a buddy on here that converted an older version of it to android but I havent seen him for awhile. I'm not against anyone doing a conversion and posting it, though. I just don't have the time to take on another project right now.

Nov 9, 2017
Just as long as we actually get sex scenes. I know you want to flesh out the characters but we're 9 updates in and the most we've gotten is some nude/a very short jo scene.

Imo the characters are fleshed out plenty now

Edit: I don't mean to sound mean when I say that but when you're the only gay game in town I have no other games to play instead

4.90 star(s) 50 Votes