GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Which version you fucked both sisters together? and how it happened, I didnt got a chance... Please help. Thank you.
First, don't expect fuck them together, you just fuck one and the other watches. If I remember it ok, when you fuck the older sister after massage and with a condom, younger sister enters the room and watch.
This is my last save, heavily cheated (HEAVILY cheated) to play without mind some grindy requirements and with almost everything achieved, so you can see repeatable scenes.

Reactions: philipr8283

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone that can tell me how too unlock stepmom handjob i have the scene where she enters the room in bra and panties

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
anyone that can tell me how too unlock stepmom handjob i have the scene where she enters the room in bra and panties
I think I did it by holding off rather than cumming, you have to do it a couple of times and she says something about it being unhealthy and will help you out.

Cobra9999

May 7, 2020
I been looking, what is the console command to get what the value of variable is at?

example
Relations["SluttyMaid"].allure.Value=100

I know the above sets it to 100

I like to see what it is to see the value.

Been trying to unlock sex with the maid, don't know what to do do to increase
her sex drive.

I seen some folks report that it needs to be above X, but how can you monitor in console, what X is?

keefa101

Jul 26, 2017
Seems to be a bug where you can't sleep with Kate after the event in the bathroom. All options are exhausted except the sleep together one but unable to fire it due to the bug

Innersent

Sep 26, 2018
hi, loving the game so far, but is there a way to know when the current content of a character is finished, if not is there any chance of something like that being implemented

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-25
Release Date: 2021-09-23
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (0.17): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:Compressed* - Android*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Tutorial
nowwy thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662896 View attachment 662885 View attachment 662886 View attachment 662887 View attachment 662889 View attachment 662890
Why the time is not changing

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I been looking, what is the console command to get what the value of variable is at?

example
Relations["SluttyMaid"].allure.Value=100

I know the above sets it to 100

I like to see what it is to see the value.

Been trying to unlock sex with the maid, don't know what to do do to increase
her sex drive.

I seen some folks report that it needs to be above X, but how can you monitor in console, what X is?
you can see opinion and allure in the game. Go to the phone/ipad thing and look at contacts. Click on the Picture of who you want to know about. Under relations find your MC's name. example - under the Principle it says for my MC

Helena and you are teacher and student
best friends(100) and sexual longing(100)

The first 100 is Opinion and the second is Allure

hope that helped

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes