Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not really suprised. When I loaded your save, I immediately got the message to talk to the girls at night. That's really strange, I shouldn't have gotten that message. You should have seen it before me.

One possibility: You used an old version of a mod? I especially think about the Rollback mod.
Maybe

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I managed to get to the scene highlighted in green (Bath Theraphy2) but stuck somewhere before scene Peeping Captian (red). The only available quest is Newcomers.
Can't go anywhere further. Pls help.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I managed to get to the scene highlighted in green (Bath Theraphy2) but stuck somewhere before scene Peeping Captian (red). The only available quest is Newcomers.
Can't go anywhere further. Pls help.
It seems you use an old version of the Task Log mod. You should download and install the last version. I don't know if it will help you in your situation but it will definetely be better.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
It seems you use an old version of the Task Log mod. You should download and install the last version. I don't know if it will help you in your situation but it will definetely be better.
I was afraid that some mods affected the game but I'm also not sure about this. What version of Task Log mod is suitable for v10? I'm using the version from the topic beginning, so it could be outdated version or incompatible.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I was afraid that some mods affected the game but I'm also not sure about this. What version of Task Log mod is suitable for v10? I'm using the version from the topic beginning, so it could be outdated version or incompatible.
Just re-download and re-install the Task Log mod from the mods post.

There were some changes lately in the mods. I advise you to delete bibifoc folder (in order to remove your current mods) from your game folder and re-download and re-install every mods you need.

Edit: If you have any doubt with the mods, you can remove the bibifoc folder, continue your game and see what happen. They shouldn't be a problem but I can't totally assure it.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
If it doesn't help, I'd like to have your save because someone was blocked with the same task yesterday. Maybe something is wrong.
No, it affects only on task log. Gameplay progress stuck at quest SweetDreams with hint "Something might happen soon" (but everything is repeatable only with no new events).
Save attached.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No, it affects only on task log. Gameplay progress stuck at quest SweetDreams with hint "Something might happen soon" (but everything is repeatable only with no new events).
Save attached.
1/ You play 0.10 or 0.10b?
2/ You use which mods?
Thx

Edit: In any case, you need to progress in "Newcomers" first and you can't if you don't play 0.10b. If you don't want to download the full 0.10b, you can just use the upgrade here.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
STRANDED DICK [v0.10b] [Sex and Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,27 GB / 320 MB - StrandedDick-0.10b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 303 MB - StrandedDick-0.10b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

amyono

Sep 2, 2020
when i reach certain point of the history, usually a little bit after of crabs mission the navigations buttons get bugged and i cannot play anymore' anyone knows what could be? it happens on android and pc

kuessu

Apr 10, 2021
I'm stuck crossing the cliff. I can't find a hack and I can't play a coin game either.

Some tips please

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
1/ You play 0.10 or 0.10b?
2/ You use which mods?
Thx

Edit: In any case, you need to progress in "Newcomers" first and you can't if you don't play 0.10b. If you don't want to download the full 0.10b, you can just use the upgrade here.
I have never thought that the main page of the game would be about version 0.10 but not 0.10b which is the last current version. So I was using all the mods and the game not the last version. After applying and update 0.10->0.10b and downloading Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,27 GB / 320 MB - StrandedDick-0.10b-pc-crunched.zip I was able to continue the game to the end of 0.10b. There was a few available events only. Thanks to the forum.
PS It might be useful for the newcomers to delete messages with outdated mods and 0.10 and keep the last 0.10b and latest mods versions I guess.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
1/ Do you play with 0.10b?
2/ Do you use the very last version of Task Log mod (I think I'll add a version number soon)
3/ Is it your only active task?
4/ If so, post your save please
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. There is the other. Newcomer about to cross the cliff

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes