joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I agree sort of. If I can't have both then I want neither.
Ariel's self centered self-importance annoys me no end. Ain't no hymen worth that snotty brat's attitude. Not into blondes anyway, the only thing I liked better about her is her smaller boobs. I am NOT into bigguns, I suffer them if I must.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
and their the smartest on the ship. lol
As much as I like Umiko, I don't like her daughter. The only way I find ppl that drag-you-along-with-their-extroverted adventures tolerable is high. So very high. And often on multiple chems, the likes of which I haven't done in over a decade. Bout as long as it's been since my last rave, I guess. I hope it tones down, and is a facade during her 'investigations'.

Mar 29, 2021
I'm thinking October.

It's a lot of work managing scenes with 20+ girls, but I'm enjoying development a lot. The only thing that frustrates me is that I want updates to release a bit faster. The second block of Stranded in Space has a few changes/improvements that should help in that regard. More girls added + more choices means it's a lot harder to release Days 14-16 than Days 9-11, so the adjustments being made will help.

I do plan on getting involved with Steam here very soon, I know there's a lengthy process they make you go through... but yeah, Steam is 100%.

And there are more than a few fun twists coming... from the start the stage has been set in multiple ways. It's been fun to work towards their reveals. As far as the one you're specifically talking about -- as I've said a few times, the flashbacks aren't just for background/story.
I see that it finally happened!
Congratulations on having the Steam page successfully set up: (y)

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I see there is a lot of hate for Kasumi, and I totally agree with almost all of it. She is extremely annoying, and I don't think I would have there patience to deal with someone like her in real life.

I wasn't a fan of the character UNTIL....

The water pistol thing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I legit had to walk away from the computer to catch my breath, because I was laughing so hard. When she told Elsie to stand there and wait so that she could reload, I lost it. LOL!

So, I've decided that I'm going to view Kasumi through the lens of an 8 year old, and just enjoy the change of pace. :LOL:

Jan 28, 2019
the most painful thing about this game is clicking the text in the mc laptop....my finger almost fall off.... can't you just let me skip the conversation text and then read it slowly.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
what day is it when MC kissed ishani? I just want to see it again forgot to save at that point :(
Yes, it is a rather sweet, romantic scene. :) The MC/Ishani scene is the very last scene for day 15. After the date with Ari, meeting Zara in his room, wrap up with Paige and the late night meeting with Pandora, MC gets another late night call via his laptop... It is tempting to say it's a booty call but in reality it is more of a "cuddle call" and is really sweet and endearing. I'm really enjoying seeing that side of Ishani. :) Hope that helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: In case you are not already hip to this shortcut... press the ctrl key in short bursts to fast forward from your last save. I recommend short bursts to avoid forwarding too far because it does move quickly! The default setting is to skip read dialogue, you can adjust that setting under the options menu to skip unread which is how I speed past all of the annoying dialogue from Umiko's psycho daughter! The game will automatically stop and wait at any decisions between where you began and your ultimate destination. So, you need to re-enter your choice before proceeding. Hope that helps too :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mojumbo64

Darklordbd1

Dec 29, 2020
A very good update. I don't blame the mc one bit for being cold towards Skylar. She reject the mc and now wants things to go back the way they were. The flirting between the two was all part of the dance and now that it's a no go for the mc, what would be the point of hanging around doing that with her? It would obvious be waste of time on his part because it wouldn't be going anywhere with her. I would be nice and talk to her when necessary, but other than that I would avoid being around her as it would only serve deepen my distain for her because of the silly reason she used in rejecting me.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Wildman Dev : First, congratulations to your fantastic game!
It's a lot to read (on the Notebook) but the Story is entertaining so far.
The last update was the greatest! I love the pace and the progress the MC makes with all of the girls. But I also hope (like PapaPhat) that I NOT must choose between Ariel and Haylee!!! Because I love both of them nearly equally. Ariel is, IMO, the best looking Girl in the whole VN and much other VNs!!!
Looking really forward to the next (hopefully big) update!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Is there any way to completely skip the puzzle? I love the game but the puzzle is really stopping me from playing further.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there any way to completely skip the puzzle? I love the game but the puzzle is really stopping me from playing further.
You should be able to turn around and leave/ignore when you first get to the puzzle. :>)

Reactions: xizaaR

bigboygetter

Jul 11, 2020
OK, many people have been posting here for quite some time for the escape room stuff, whether voicing frustration, asking questions, or offering suggestions and hints — especially WildmanDev who has given a lot of really good help. Here is a list of what you can do to get both all of the numbers to actually escape and all of the numbers for the laptop afterward. A few spots are randomized, so I noted those in the instructions below. I've been pretty thorough, but I'm also really tired. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for all the steps but im stuck at step 43. I start at 1674639688039.png
and always end up in front of 3 rusty cables box
can you help me?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for all the steps but im stuck at step 43. I start at View attachment 2337600
and always end up in front of 3 rusty cables box
can you help me?
I can't really help much more since the sequence you have to follow is randomized per instance of the escape room. You need to open the notebook to see the steps. Click that ITEMS button in the bottom left there, find the notebook, and click on it. There should be a page with a bunch of letters: TR, U, TL, D, and so on. Use your arrows in the bottom right to follow that exactly. If you followed it correctly, the screen will shake and the MC will talk about feeling the room shake. If you don't get that to happen, you've failed to follow something in the steps that the notebook shows.

However, here is one point I'll make that I think some folks might be messing up on. When you see D that means click the down arrow. Don't turn around first or anything; just click the arrow. Here is a brief explanation of a possible combination:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just make sure you're not doing any extra turning or anything like that. Only click the arrows: TL = Left Arrow; TR = Right Arrow; U = Top Arrow; D = Bottom Arrow. If you follow those exactly, you should get to where you should be. And again, you should have the MC say something shook (or "moved" maybe). If you don't see him say that when you finish, you've done something wrong somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Glad to see some positive feedback for the new character. And also some Gigi love.
Loved the update, this game probably is the funniest AVN I have played. My only issue is the girls I personally want MC to spend more time with. I really wish he spent more time with Gigi. When I first started playing Ariel was my favorite. After a bit I just didn't care for her drama anymore, kind of like how MC day 16 responded to Nemy. Back to Gigi, she really grew on me as the game went along and now she is definitely my #1. Really looking forward to doing more with her.
Cant wait for the next update and I hope there is more time with Gigi and Lexi.
Thanks!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes