bigboygetter

Jul 11, 2020
I can't really help much more the sequence you have to follow is randomized per instance of the escape room. You need to open the notebook to see the steps. Click that ITEMS button in the bottom left there, find the notebook, and click on it. There should be a page with a bunch of letters: TR, U, TL, D, and so on. Use your arrows in the bottom left to follow that exactly. If you followed it correctly, the screen will shake and the MC will talk about feeling the room shake. If you don't get that to happen, you've failed to follow something in the steps that the notebook shows.

However, here is one point I'll make that I think some folks might be messing up on. When you see D that means click the down arrow. Don't turn around first or anything; just click the arrow. Here is a brief explanation of a possible combination:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just make sure you're not doing any extra turning or anything like that. Only click the arrows: TL = Left Arrow; TR = Right Arrow; U = Top Arrow; D = Bottom Arrow. If you follow those exactly, you should get to where you should be. And again, you should have the MC say something shook (or "moved" maybe). If you don't see him say that when you finish, you've done something wrong somewhere.
i tried it again today and it worked.
i did the same thing over and over so maybe there was a bug or something
thank you very much

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you totally ignore anyone you don't have an attraction to ie: Umico - can't stand her - as well as the multi colored girl

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Can you totally ignore anyone you don't have an attraction to ie: Umico - can't stand her - as well as the multi colored girl
as far as I know the answer is no. but I think it's some kind of trait of the game that MC gets to adapt to any girl around and find his way not even understands how
he's like chameleon or some intuitive skill for the MC.

Reactions: PapaPhat

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
as far as I know the answer is no. but I think it's some kind of trait of the game that MC gets to adapt to any girl around and find his way not even understands how
he's like chameleon or some intuitive skill for the MC.
So essentially we have no choice who we fall for and have sex with - not a great start for a game

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So essentially we have no choice who we fall for and have sex with - not a great start for a game
Stranded in Space is like 80% kinetic/20% major choices that result in different, unique scenes.

In the options, you can choose to skip a girl's sex scene entirely, but that's about as close as it gets to what you're looking for.

So... if you're looking for an open-ended free-roam type of game, this isn't it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
really hopw we get some choices here - most people would not be interested in just anyone, there has to be a connection and most don't have the ability to switch between different personalities of others just to have sex. romance is much sweeter than anything shown here - you need more of it in this story

Reactions: Dracodadark

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
really hopw we get some choices here - most people would not be interested in just anyone, there has to be a connection and most don't have the ability to switch between different personalities of others just to have sex. romance is much sweeter than anything shown here - you need more of it in this story
ya thats why i stopped playing this a while ago there wher a couple charactors i didnt like at all and there was going to be no way to avoid them i still check here now and then to see if anything in regards to that has changed great game except for lack of choices in who you interact with.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To be fair, if you're paying attention to the story (I'm not saying you aren't, FYI), that's not really fitting yet. The relationships between people onboard the ship have not progressed that far along, and with their circumstances they mostly aren't really looking for romance. At least, most of the people aren't yet looking for it. Who knows where things go in the future? And there are several choices in the game, but as the dev said, it's like 80% kinetic novel and 20% choices that matter.
ya thats why i stopped playing this a while ago there wher a couple charactors i didnt like at all and there was going to be no way to avoid them i still check here now and then to see if anything in regards to that has changed great game except for lack of choices in who you interact with.
I see no indication that this will change at all, at least not for the vast majority of the game. You're obviously free to keep checking back, but I wouldn't get my hopes up that things will go drastically differently from how they have been so far.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I cannot for the life of me figure out how I missed a scene; anybody know what I'm missing?
I see you have Day 16, so I'm guessing you're missing the secret Paige one?!?!?!?!

It's what you get for doing all the Paige puzzles.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Pretty good game with variety of sex scenes. The only real downside for me are the look of the models, some aren't too appealing.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
What are all the Paige Puzzles and what days are they on? Only ones I can recall are the "top suspects" one and the escape room one.
They're part of some of the laptop overhauls that came with the release of Day 16. The Paige Puzzles are laptop minigames.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes