riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
So Lira has a pretty big health issue that cause heavy blood loss, and still she choose to have tunnels in her ears and piercings? I feel bad for the person that did those modifications because they probably had a very bad day

EsotericFerret

Jan 28, 2023
To cut down on all the questions that will arise from the escape room after seeing how many I had myself I'll give light jog through it. Don't click it if that breaks the immersion for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the color wall puzzle is confusing me greatly. I finished opening the door but I still cannot interact with it. I can interact with the box, but not the colors.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope the next update has more choice, and the MC grows some balls, to say NO - making it a lot more realistic - I really don't know why women think men will fuck anything with a hole, it is so wrong, and also that every women would fall for any man this story is so wrong on so many levels with human relationships so far should it continue on that path I will stop reading it (since there are no choices it is just a book reading)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really hope the next update has more choice, and the MC grows some balls, to say NO - making it a lot more realistic - I really don't know why women think men will fuck anything with a hole, it is so wrong, and also that every women would fall for any man this story is so wrong on so many levels with human relationships so far should it continue on that path I will stop reading it (since there are no choices it is just a book reading)
Pretty sure this game isn't for you, then. The girls in the game have only given indications that things will continue to progress in the same direction going forward. It's possible plot developments change things in that regard, but I've not seen anything to hint that it will all suddenly change. Personally, I love the game more for the humor, conversational interactions, and puzzles. (I know, that last one is an unpopular view.) I'm not going to pretend I don't love the sex scenes too, but I honestly am much more engaged by interesting interactions and character/plot development than other things in games. But it sounds like this won't be something you'll enjoy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
DO NOT MISQUOTE ME!!! That is NOT what I said! NEVER put words in my mouth! What you did is SLANDER!
What I DID say is THIS...
More mini-games? No thank you. More story, more sex, no puzzles!
Face palms and other responses count the same as likes on this site which is why you get yours here.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
You are NOT funny. You are part of a major problem on this site.
BTW... This idiotic stunt earned you a one way ticket to my ignored list. I have helped MANY folks on this site and will continue to do so however due to your childish, immature actions that help is no longer available to you as I will no longer see any of your posts. STFU and GTFO!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game to start with but then I started to see the MC the same way His Rival Tiffiny describes him he will say and do anything and everything he thinks will get him inside the girls nickers.
He Is without a doubt the most amoral, disingenuous, deceitful, self centered MC I have sofar played and that alone is some feat.
But as much as playing him lately made me start to grind my teeth I still foolishly wanted to like the guy I mean there's a harem to be had.
I just can't stand the way he go's about it I'd actually prefer if he was an honest asshole he doesn't really need to lie to get the girls.
He's still the only Dick on board with years to get to where they could even think of geting off the ship.

That said I like the game itself but I did start to notice that despite the number of diffrent females most of the girls all share the MC humour to the point they will all joke with him the same way.
All this said the games well done the woman arn't bad and I wish the Dev every success and hope they players that like it coninue to like it.

But after seeing that frankly stupid basketball game against Camilla I can nolonger bring myself to play this game.
I can put up with disbelieving alot of things that the MC do's in games.
But not when it comes to a basket ball defying the laws of both physics and momentum the only thing that basket ball should of done when it came off her cupboard is hit him in the face.
Yet it comes off at an impossible angle and go's in well you can fuck right off with that bullshit for a start.
Not only could the MC or Camilla not of made that shot neither could Michael Jordan , Kobe Bryant , LeBron James infact not even the harlem globetrotters could of made that shot.

I have deleted the game and will move on to something less incredulous.
Now despite my personal choice I would still recomend others try this game as early on I really enjoyed playing it.
And just because its no longer my cup of tea I'm sure others will like it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and flower77

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Yes the MC is a creep, changing himself to each LI but that's also the most interesting thing about him. Instead of it just sneakily happening in other VNs , here it's a legitimate plot point, confirmed by multiple characters.

There's mystery to it too.

Is Paige helping here or was he always a world-class creep, that seems to be his only skill so is that why he's been put on the ship? To what end? Does that help him with the Paige mission or does he also have another corporate honeypot mission?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes