KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
I looked over the thread and did not really see a comprehensive guide. Like for the picture vault codes, I have zero idea what any of them are

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
screenshot0001.png
The fuk you looking at me boy all judgemental like you never had a fap in front of the pc...:KEK:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
For real??!?!?!?! I mean move along if its not your thing but to stop playing over physics (or lack there of) in the basketball scene and then comparing it to real life professional players is absolutely absurd. First... its a game and second... that's what you find unrealistic... not the game, space travel, MC getting this many women, etc? wow....
No both the lack off power put into a shot that then bounced of at stupid angle and looped up high and down into the basket was simply the straw that broke the camels back.
In my willingness to suspend belief any longer with reguards to this game and the mentioning RL basket ball players was help to point out how implausible that animation was but I made a mistake in thinking some like you could understand the logic.
and thats on me so my bad.
Oh and I had moved on untill some moron decided to try being a smart arse.
You do Know we get notified If you quote us don't you :rolleyes:.
Welcome to my ignore list.

P.S. meant to add this earlyer so to clarify: the fact its a game means fuck all.
space travel is possible not to this extent but its plausible,
Harems have and probably still do exist so again plausible.

And no bye bye to this thread so Have a nice day.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StrandedInSpace-D1-16Elysium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
im a tad confused i see day 1-15 and day 1-16 and the 1-15 is like 3x larger the 1-16. Could some explain to me why 1 extra day in the game some how makes the game size 1/3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sucks that we have to choose between the two sisters

And is there any difference in the scenes with the two new women that u can wake up ?

Also pretty fucked up that we get blue balled twice with the captain of the ship

Like twice we getting so close and twice we get blueballed

Also those different past scenes are minor confusing at times

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
im a tad confused i see day 1-15 and day 1-16 and the 1-15 is like 3x larger the 1-16. Could some explain to me why 1 extra day in the game some how makes the game size 1/3.
Day 1-15 is HQ which means High quality
the current 1-16 is LQ or Low quality
This is why the difference exists that you describe

May 21, 2017
I'm still stuck in the Escape room part. After i complete the 15 part sequence mentioned in the note and then proceed to the space suit part, clicking on the hammer to equip it and then clicking on the Visor of the suit is not doing anything for me. So I'm unable to proceed with it.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
For me this update is one of the best even with making us to choose between the sisters. We finally are doing something with 'most wanted' girls and is damn hot. To choose between is easily done with two saves what everybody already have(at least two with waking up both girls). I just managed to choose Ariel so far,because is long update and many things happened. Today I will choose Hayley to fulfil my other part of the heart.
Great job,dev.

Reactions: ramgus
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes