InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Is there any way we can get Kasumi on some proper anti-psychotic medication??? The girl is totally delusional. She has absolutely zero connection with reality. She is the most annoying character I have ever seen in any AVN. That is as politely as I can state that because I am honestly at my wits end with this character. If no meds... how about a good, strong ball gag or a thick roll of duct tape??? As is, I have been speeding through all of her scenes on fast forward. I keep hoping that Umiko will set some stricter boundaries where Kasumi is NOT allowed to share her suspicions with anyone but Umiko until she has 100% verifiable proof. She's attacked MC; chased sweet, innocent Elsie down with a pistol (don't care that it was a water pistol, not cool, it still qualifies as a psychotic breakdown event IMHO) and she insists that Skylar is evil. Totally delusional, a psychotic sociopath and I cannot stand any more of her nonsense.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
I would actually argue that Kasumi has one of the best backstories in the game. If you take the time to read through it then you would see just why she acts the way she does. I can understand not liking her character as she is, but completely bashing her when you admit that you just skip over her parts is no bueno. I wasn't a fan of Kasumi before this update, but after, she has to be one of the better written characters in this game.

I'm glad you liked Day 16. The Question of the Day is retroactive back to day 12, when the laptop profile pages were introduced. There are some fun interactions in those questions.

Kasumi definitely has a character arc and may indeed become a bit more tolerable for you as time goes on, though I will say one of my main goals in creating this game is to differentiate all the girls and give them a unique personality as much as possible. An unfortunate byproduct of that is that everyone will have their own preferences and most people won't enjoy at least a few of the characters. Some of your favorites, Ariel and Raegan, are some of the lower-voted ones on my Patreon Poll, as an example.
Even Wildman is saying that she has her arc. It will a sight to behold, if you know then you know. And yes, I am one of those patrons that could care less about Ariel and Raegan tbh. Pretty boring characters. Guess I have no class.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Okay. Since I’ve been at this for well over an hour now. Can anyone please tell me where the Day 7 Lira mystery pic is in these images? I genuinely think I’m either visually challenged, or it’s just not there. Im personally going towards the latter, even though I am in fact, visually challenged. Thanks in advance everyone. Also, apologies in advance, I’m on mobile.
I glanced through those pics and couldn't find it, though the quality could be the reason.

I tested it real quick on my end and it still works - it can be really hard to find, no doubt. The only few suggestions I would make is that it favors towards the center of the screen and that it's in the shape of a landscape image (though very small). If you reload it'll place it somewhere new, which might help.

Or you could just move on from it, it's not that big of a big deal (unless you're a completionist like me).

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
Oh Wildman Dev, I did find a minor bug. I pressed the skip button at some point during the Alina scene (I think Alina is her name, I mix up some of the names sorry), and it sent me backwards into the Elsie scene. Also, I hate that she is the "old" one and she's like 40. I'm close to 40. I'm not old, right? :cry::cry::cry:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Stranded in Space [Days 1-15] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 521mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Can u update to latest version good sir?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would actually argue that Kasumi has one of the best backstories in the game. If you take the time to read through it then you would see just why she acts the way she does. I can understand not liking her character as she is, but completely bashing her when you admit that you just skip over her parts is no bueno. I wasn't a fan of Kasumi before this update, but after, she has to be one of the better written characters in this game.
Yes Kasumi DOES have an intriguing back story and the Joker is the best written arch-enemy in the history of comic books and graphic novels. Both are utter psychopaths and evil incarnate. My point is based on the fact that she is an utter psychopath with absolutely zero grip on reality who is prone to delusional behavior and psychopathic outbursts. She a danger to herself and everyone on the ship, a total loose cannon and needs to be restrained, desperately. Kasumi even has the same kind of maniacal grin as the Joker.

In your desperation to pose an argument, you completely missed my point. Rather than do some tough parenting, Umiko opted to allow her daughter to indulge in fantasy games which eventually became her entire reality. That is NOT healthy! This kid is a mental mess because of those poor decisions. I read the back story, I empathize with Umiko's situation. I just don't agree with her decision to allow Kasumi to remain in this emotionally stunted state, lost in her own little fantasy delusion with absolutely zero grip on reality. As a father and grandfather, I understand what is to deal with difficult children, particularly teens. I fully understand who this kid is as a character. What I skip are the incessantly repetitive lines where Kasumi goes off on her psychopathic rants which entails MOST of her dialogue to date! I skip most of her dialogue but in short bursts, stopping to check... "yep, still a stark raving lunatic, skip..." It is for these reasons that I postulate that Kasumi is the worst written character in this story who hurls wild accusations of "evil" upon all of the sweetest folks in this game like primates throw their feces at unsuspecting tourists at the zoo that the ape sees as as a threat.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
i keep hitting errors with haylee chat on laptop.
day 16 errors and ignoring just shows her empty chat window with no option to send text.
not the first time i hit this error as pretty sure i hit it once or twice last update when i started a new game.

i know it's probably a compressed version created error, but just wondering if it might not just be a bug depending on route?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I swear this bug has haunted me since time IMMEMORIAL.

These are the days Haylee can be chatted with on the laptop: 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14

If you see her online any other day, it's safe to ignore her, as it will only crash the game. The problem should fix itself at the start of the next laptop day.

Reactions: consumptionist

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Why does every single conversation have to be such a long read, it's okay every now and then but not every goodman time. Tune it down really, it's taking away from the great story.

Fox Mulder

Sep 21, 2017
Very entertaining and great game. (y)
But this complex escape game seem to be broken for me. Mat turns green, but there is no 2nd stick note. Tried it several times now. This is extremly frustrating :(

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Even with the walkthrough, I can't get through the escape room for some reason. Using the notebook I followed the instructions while stand on green, but I didn't get anywhere...

Elasx

May 17, 2021
I played a previous version of this game. It was very interesting, promising, but now... I can't enjoy it because the Windows x32 executable is anymore there. Why? :cry: Old PC users exist yet. :eek: Please, don't forget us. :geek: They are only a few more kb after the compilation. ;)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I played a previous version of this game. It was very interesting, promising, but now... I can't enjoy it because the Windows x32 executable is anymore there. Why? :cry: Old PC users exist yet. :eek: Please, don't forget us. :geek: They are only a few more kb after the compilation. ;)
That's a Ren'py thing. They removed support for x32 Windows and Linux.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I swear this bug has haunted me since time IMMEMORIAL.

These are the days Haylee can be chatted with on the laptop: 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14

If you see her online any other day, it's safe to ignore her, as it will only crash the game. The problem should fix itself at the start of the next laptop day.
haha thanks. it's good to know it's not me....it's you :LOL: ;) really glad to know that i'm not missing anything by hitting ignore when it happens. that being the case, it's not bad, just a minor hiccup.

great game anyway so don't let it get to ya (y)

Elasx

May 17, 2021
That's a Ren'py thing. They removed support for x32 Windows and Linux.
Fuckers!!! :eek: Thank you for your answer, and good luck with your project. :giggle: Maybe one day, in the future, I can play it, and other interesting ren'py games with this new x32 exclude versions. :cry: Old-ren'py-versions developers are my hope. :p

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah this update literally forces you to pick between Haylee and Ariel, that therefore means it can NOT be a proper harem, only a group of girls.
Wildman has said in previous pages that just because you have to choose one of the girls now, it doesn't mean you're locked out of them completely. You can tell just by the dialogue that you can, and probably, will have the chance to add them to your harem.

Keep your head, a spaceship harem is still in the cards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
This so bs I'm in the stupid ass escape room and have followed the steps and can't freaking hit the space suits visor. Am I missing something that removes that red crap in front of it?

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Iteresting game with some good looking chicks tho its a bit disappointing the lack of choices like if we want to make naughty things with the girls or not, i really wanted that my first sex scene on the ship to be my choice...

Also if the dev sees this some stats of the girls would be nice like you did with the two grils i had to choose who to wake up so we can keep track more easily of the girls...:)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes