Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Ah i see, well that sucks becos she is my favourite woman she is a goddess that i wanna worship so bad lol but she barely gets any screen time for sexy time lol i love her she is my dream Dominatrix hard arse woman.

I would love to see more of her in the future the only time we see her its some silly banter most of the time and she is rarely online on the laptop.

Please add more scenes of her in the game dominating the mc lol
Well, the MC is planning to visit her in her room within this next update. I think you'll enjoy that scene, given that you chose her as your neighbor.

So I'm only on like day 4, but I figure I should ask this question before continuing because it's likely to affect my desire to actually continue the game. Are there more choices at some point? I could be remembering wrong, but so far the only choices presented to me were in the Laptop, which was explicitly described as not really affecting the story. I like everything else about this game, but if there aren't really going to be any choices, then it's not really my kind of game.
It's like 80% kinetic, 20% choices, so... sadly, it's probably not for you. I appreciate you trying it out nonetheless.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Today I started playing day 16 ... I was above the clouds by the waking up scene :love: ... playing more I found my self laughing with the Kasumi bridge scene - she is really something else :D ... just to be brought back to the ground pretty quick with Umiko´s conversation :cry: ... until I found myself staring minute after minute at a certain scene picture - unable to click one of two buttons ...

I played a lot of games already ... had to make difficult choices - "devil left - angel right" kind of choices ... BUT this one is now the hardest - by a long shot! (DrPinkCakes "Acting Lessons" decision which awesome girl I would let burn to death was the hardest before that) :devilish::devilish:
Yeah, Paige (aka Wildman Dev ) explained everything pretty well, logical and it makes totally sense - but still ... I could not click one of those ... just look at them!
No matter how often I go through my the list of their pro´s and con´s in my mind - they end always equally long ... Is this what´s called a "paradox" ? o_O

I feel dizzy from all this martering mindplaying ... I should go and rest - maybe I can make a decision later with a cleared and well rested mind ... ;)
Wildman, you sneaky son of a b/&%$! :sneaky:
Dude i had to step away from my laptop and have a wild think of who i was going to choose i hated these choices i soooo wanted them both lol

and then i came back and i still could not decide tough choice to make when they are sooo beautiful

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Well, the MC is planning to visit her in her room within this next update. I think you'll enjoy that scene, given that you chose her as your neighbor.

It's like 80% kinetic, 20% choices, so... sadly, it's probably not for you. I appreciate you trying it out nonetheless.
sweet i am looking forward to it, i do like your game it is really good and sad at times lol. so will there be more scenes of her though becos she does not have that much content on the ship or on the laptop?

Oct 4, 2019

I appreciate the response, and again I'll say I like a lot about this game. I'll probably give it another shot when I'm more in the mood for a game like this.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I appreciate the response, and again I'll say I like a lot about this game. I'll probably give it another shot when I'm more in the mood for a game like this.
It may not have many choices mate but it has a really good story and it is quite funny and sad at times it is really a good game to play if you want to pass time.

im sure if you give it another shot at some point you will like all the girls in the game they alll have interesting story's/backgrounds when they confess to the MC (y) (y)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm on chapter 15right now. In the flashback with Lexi. I know I've said this somewhere before, but I really do think that Lexi, and or Claire, is/are on either the Endurance or another ship headed for Elysium. I'm hoping that the MC will remember that at least Lexi is on the Endurance. That would be an interesting turn of events.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Yeah this update literally forces you to pick between Haylee and Ariel, that therefore means it can NOT be a proper harem, only a group of girls.
Didn't like it either. Both are the top two to keep for my MC. A bunch of the others I don't care about and am forced to interact with them.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the Developer,

In regard to Tiffany calling Daphne over, it was not on the MC's computer, in her PM. I would like to see what she wrote to Daphne to get her to come over to the MC's room at night when she was banging the MC. I am curious. There might be other people curious about that as well.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I sympathise here. Despite liking most of whats going on, I want to be able play a bit and if there were no choices, I would have stopped. It is worth clarifying for anyone who feels the same that although choices are rare, days 1-6 are more of an intro. After that you begin to get choices at around 1 per day. While I would prefer more, 1 a day makes a big difference compared to none, especially as the choices are major ones.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The laptop is less fun when your mouse wheel doesn't work properly. I can only pick one answer in the chat and it's never the one I want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The laptop is less fun when your mouse wheel doesn't work properly. I can only pick one answer in the chat and it's never the one I want.
I just pressed every key on my keyboard to see if it would replicate the mouse wheel, hoping I could figure something out for you. It didn't work but I did manage to print a document.

I don't have a printer.

Also, a scroll bar for group chat and PM would be nice.
I will add this within my sound patch for the Steam release.

Reactions: Dripping

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
I just pressed every key on my keyboard to see if it would replicate the mouse wheel, hoping I could figure something out for you. It didn't work but I did manage to print a document.
I don't have a printer.
If your on a pc/laptop/etc with Windows, just use .

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
So how many chose Team Red?
Why no both? I mean I have a save with Elsie "solo" and choose Haley for the threesomes and in other have Elsie/Sasha throuple that should sate the threesomes thirst so I chose Ariel.

For me the only choices for now that are the same no matter the save are: Lira neighbor and Raegan pregnancy

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes