ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the developer,

Is there any way you can make it so we can replay the PAIGE VR game again? I missed the code for the laptop. I tried going back to a previous save and playing trough to get the code. Then I loaded my last save, after getting all 4 numbers and the code did not work. So, if I could play the PAIGE VR game again, I could get the code for the laptop and then put it in immediately after beating the VR game.

Also, for the mini games, I think you should take off the timer for the tile switch puzzle. As for the PAIGE question game, you should put up a timeline of events to help players be able to answer the questions. I don't think you should do anything for the card game. I like that.

From what I read; I don't think anyone plays the minigames. It would kinda suck that you spent all that time making them, and no one plays them. I don't know about other players, but I like to get 100% completion when I play games. And to not have those picture, (I think the prize for beating all 3 games is a picture) buggs me.

Hope this gives you ideas on how to make the game better. I like the story so far. Keep up the good work. And thank you for the game.

no one here

May 15, 2017
disappointed with the sisters decision why was it not brought up how unfair it would be to one that wasnt chosen that everyone else on this ship stilll gets to bang the mc except her. So for years everyone else gets to bang the mc and she cant

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
not the best - seems very creepy, and the mc is a dick, for some reason you won't let the reader choose who he wants except for the sisters choice which is really dumb, if it were me I would not choose at all and walk away - there are plenty of other sluts aboard. Yes thats what all these women are - seems like a teen wrote this story
I thought there was to be a method of the MC becoming a gentleman and they don't simply fuck everything with a hole in sight
sick fuck fest story - not for me anymore

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Haters gonna Hate.

The women are not sluts. They are normal women becoming sexually free. Experimenting. Talking a walk on the wild side. Doing stuff they would not normally do in a normal society. As for the MC, when he was 20 yrs. old he was a dick. He is trying to be a nice guy (for the most part).

You obesely missed something in the in the story. Or just interpreted it wrong. I don't know. I think it is a good story so far.

Haters gonna Hate.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I thought some more about the game and have a few more points to make.

Firstly, the scene progression felt pretty decent. Not having everyone just straight into fucking is good, as it builds up sexual tension and having a wide variety of characters allows for various levels of advancement.
Speaking of those many characters, they're very nicely diverse. I gotta admit I almost felt there were too many, but seeing as I liked several of them, there's no way to say that if you cut them down, you wouldn't cut down on those I liked.

The minigames are clearly labours of love, as well as the laptop. If you get joy out of doing that, you at least very clearly also make it optional. I find the past bits to break the flow of the story as is, but not seriously so. I mostly just wonder what the point of them is, as you don't seem to be using them to indulge in things that would be useful by having in the past (like the classical example of preggo)

Overall, it's a very good game and I definitely am in for the long haul on it.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
An AI that has blocks that preventing her from answering that .. EDI from Mass Effect 2 :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I find the past bits to break the flow of the story as is, but not seriously so. I mostly just wonder what the point of them is, as you don't seem to be using them to indulge in things that would be useful by having in the past (like the classical example of preggo)
I can think of at least a couple of reasons for these parts. Firstly, it shows some of the MC's own background, which in turn does affect his current behavior on the ship. Several times now he's mentioned that he hates what he sees he has been in the past and wants actually to be a decent guy now. That's character development you wouldn't otherwise see.

Secondly, the past reveals things directly involved with why the MC is on the Endurance, what danger is looming with the ship, and so on. It's now obviously there are corporate factions fighting over power, and the MC and apparently this entire ship are directly involved. I'd call this type of further information a lot more useful than showing someone pregnant in the past.

So these aren't just indulgences as you've suggested they could be. These are integrated into the plot of the game and the MC's character arc. Yes, they of necessity break the flow of the "real-life" experiences of the MC and interactions on the ship. But they are important and very useful to what is happening on the whole.

Reactions: PapaPhat

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I love the Mass Effect series—even Andromeda.
Shepard trilogy is my favorite games of all time, I also enjoyed Andromeda but sadly it was no where near as good as the trilogy.
I even bought the Legendary Edition on N7 day 2021, to Relive the Legend.

I also noticed how the whole cryo-stasis here is from MEA; Ryder twin damaged pod, Hibernation room ..

Coming to think of it the AI chip in the head is also SAM from MEA, and he also had blocks .. dang I haven't played Andromeda in years

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Haters gonna Hate.

The women are not sluts. They are normal women becoming sexually free. Experimenting. Talking a walk on the wild side. Doing stuff they would not normally do in a normal society. As for the MC, when he was 20 yrs. old he was a dick. He is trying to be a nice guy (for the most part).

You obesely missed something in the in the story. Or just interpreted it wrong. I don't know. I think it is a good story so far.

Haters gonna Hate.
isnt sexually free the politically correct way to say slut?

Aug 13, 2018
Did anyone get a hang-up in the game while having sex with Reagan. During the animation of them fucking it goes on and on and the game does not advance, or am I being impatient?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've got a feeling that, eventually, Ariel will either be okay with the MC having a relationship with Haylee (if you go the Ariel route), or she will give in and want to be with the MC too (if you go the Haylee route.) Sorry I'm spacing on how her name is spelt in the game, LoL. Great game so far! Keep up the wonderful work!

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
is MC's "Who goes there?" line a reference to the scifi novella Who Goes There? which is also the basis for the movie The Thing?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I think it's just a phrase I've heard said, though I did enjoy The Thing movie, the underrated game, and X-Files inspired episode about it (Ice).
i just happen to be a real big fan of The Thing, it being the best scifi horror movie ever in my opinion, whenever i hear or see that phrase my mind instantly jumps to the novella and by connection, the movie. i never got to play the game tho, back when it came out i was in uni and my money went to fueling my car and my counter-strike addiction at an internet café and by the time i got my own gaming pc i had completely forgotten about the game. i did however play quite a bit of a The Thing custom map in warcraft 3 that was pretty good.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
The first film was amazing. The prequel from the 2010s was only so-so.
agreed, not bad but not good either, they failed at making it even a little scary, like they were more focused on making the things extra grotesque and having their victims die more gruesome, bad horror movie but at least an entertaining slasher flick

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i just happen to be a real big fan of The Thing, it being the best scifi horror movie ever in my opinion, whenever i hear or see that phrase my mind instantly jumps to the novella and by connection, the movie. i never got to play the game tho, back when it came out i was in uni and my money went to fueling my car and my counter-strike addiction at an internet café and by the time i got my own gaming pc i had completely forgotten about the game. i did however play quite a bit of a The Thing custom map in warcraft 3 that was pretty good.
Alien, Event Horizon... THEN the Thing:devilish:(y) The Thing still hold up today among the best sci-fi horror/thrillers ever. I don't like assigning numerical values to my favorite things... But, Alien was the first film to ever really terrify me yet the Thing and Event Horizon are equally disturbing. We can call it a draw if you like. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:(y)

I'm just glad that Stranded in Space is NOT a horror story! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: However, I do sense some thriller elements on the horizon... We shall see...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I'm fairly certain that the phrase, "Halt! Who goes there?" has a military origin as it is the standard line for all personnel walking guard duty. So, it stands to reason that since there were military and former military personnel at that artic death camp in the Thing they would say, "Who goes there?"

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
PS: I'm fairly certain that the phrase, "Halt! Who goes there?" has a military origin as it is the standard line for all personnel walking guard duty. So, it stands to reason that since there were military and former military personnel at that artic death camp in the Thing they would say, "Who goes there?"
i think its more like it being written in the late 30s thats just how the language was back then, today it would be a mouthful and you would just say "Who's there?"

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes