Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is Raegan rn the only woman we can get pregnant? What about the potential ones for the future? I am thinking perhaps Alina & Gigi.
I'm assuming others will follow but Raegan has been told she only has so long left before she's out of time so she's looking to get preggers straight away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Is Raegan rn the only woman we can get pregnant? What about the potential ones for the future? I am thinking perhaps Alina & Gigi.
I'm assuming others will follow but Raegan has been told she only has so long left before she's out of time so she's looking to get preggers straight away.
When/where/on what day does Gigi mention anything about pregnancy except for when MC invites her for a rimjob on day 14 next to Daphne sleeping, where she says "Way to get me pregnant."?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When/where/on what day does Gigi mention anything about pregnancy except for when MC invites her for a rimjob on day 14 next to Daphne sleeping, where she says "Way to get me pregnant."?
Nobody else has mentioned it yet but they will be on that ship for years so others will probably end up pregnant at some point.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Why are the LQ named Elysium, also whats the procedure for ep 16 HQ to get here? (beside me bcoming a patreon and yada yada)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Why are the LQ named Elysium, also whats the procedure for ep 16 HQ to get here? (beside me bcoming a patreon and yada yada)
Likely have to wait for someone to leak it or the Author/Dev to release it... Dev hangs around in here, perhaps they will respond. :>) (P.S. LQ looks pretty good, don't let it scare you away!)

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Honestly, the difference between the LQ and HQ versions is pretty negligible. You'd have to be zoomed in on a big monitor during a non-animation animation (like when Kasumi is choking you on day 16) to notice the difference.

The label Low Quality is a misnomer.

Reactions: sava75 and Zephea

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
why thers 2 download ?
15 and 16
is that season 1 and season 2?
download both ?
Day 1-16 has low quality images and the Day 1-15 has high quality images like it's written above the download links.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Between Ariel and Haylee topic.

I hate having to choose between the two sisters. I love both. But, if I have to choose, I am going to choose Haylee because she seems more fun and open to new experiences. But Ariel is a virgin, and you can mold her anyway you want. Also, the things she says on her last date with the MC makes me sad.

I wish I could choose both of them. Maybe have Ariel see all the fun experiences everyone is having and gets desperite enough to change her mind or something. Decides it is ok for the MC to sleeo with her sister and her.

I would really like to teach Ariel all the things she wants to know about. I would like to see her hopes/dreams come true. That she does get on group chat and makes jokes with everyone.

If I choose Haylee, it seems like Ariel is just going to be alone for the next two years. She did say that she has no friends on the ship and that she cannot interact with them because of the differenfe in experience levels between her and everyone else.

So, I am three times as sad for her. Not only is she not going to get the MC, nor is she going to make friends on the ship for the next 2 years, AND she is going to be all alone in a crowded room (so to speak).

REALLY WISH THE DEVELOPER would allow Ariel to change her mind and be okay with the MC dating everyone including Haylee. Don't even need the incest included. I would like that because it would bring Ariel and Haylee closer (I hope), but I would just like to not see Ariel sad and alone for the next 2 years. Even if that means no incest.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I really did not plan on writing that much. I guess it tells you how good the game/story is so far.
And how involved I am in this game/story.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: Talmadge

WShatn

May 21, 2020
Yeah is a very good game. One thing it turns me off for me is te long dialogues before, during and after the sex acts. I don't mind in the rest scenes, au contrair, I enjoying them and are funny and good for the story. But during sex acts should be more action and less talking and thinking.

Reactions: theola

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Me.

Ariel is adorable and I hated making her sad but Haylee is more fun.
this was my train of thought as well. Also Haylee just seems to have more chemistry with the MC and is more accepting of the situation. It was a easier choice than I thought it would be.

Nasirwella

May 22, 2017
OK, many people have been posting here for quite some time for the escape room stuff, whether voicing frustration, asking questions, or offering suggestions and hints — especially WildmanDev who has given a lot of really good help. Here is a list of what you can do to get both all of the numbers to actually escape and all of the numbers for the laptop afterward. A few spots are randomized, so I noted those in the instructions below. I've been pretty thorough, but I'm also really tired. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Some reason after I follow the sequence on the notebook. There is no sticky note that appears and the space suit still has the cage around it. I don't know how to proceed.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
and I thought the day started off perfect with those perfect button nipples... then we run into Alina...

as the great sidekick would say: Holy Giant Fucking Nipples Batman!!!

day 16 was a great day!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I was a bit sad that there isn't more pregnancy and the Myst part was meh, but otherwise this is a stellar visual novel; with a wide variety of good characters and an interesting story to boot.

a man can but hope for more preggo tho

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was a bit sad that there isn't more pregnancy and the Myst part was meh, but otherwise this is a stellar visual novel; with a wide variety of good characters and an interesting story to boot.

a man can but hope for more preggo tho
Greetings friend :) I just sent you a recommendation for a sci-fi title that has the type of content you are seeking. We do get some pregnancy content here. I love Reagan and am really enjoying getting her pregnant! I also hope we get a few more volunteers here in Stranded in Space during the course of the game. Meanwhile, check out the PM mail I sent.
Enjoy :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Malcowitz
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes