Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
eyyy yo wtf how'd my comment end up here?
I never seen this game in my life...
ah never mind this is so confusing when mods start messing with ur shit

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Fuckers!!! :eek: Thank you for your answer, and good luck with your project. :giggle: Maybe one day, in the future, I can play it, and other interesting ren'py games with this new x32 exclude versions. :cry: Old-ren'py-versions developers are my hope. :p
Out of curiosity, may I ask what kind of CPU you are running? AFAIK, the last desktop CPU from intel without 64bit support was the northwood pentium 4, but that's more than 20 years old. Well, I guess there's some atom/mobile chips from around 2010 as well.
Maybe looking for a used el-cheapo celeron laptop for something like 50 bucks would be an option?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Out of curiosity, may I ask what kind of CPU you are running? AFAIK, the last desktop CPU from intel without 64bit support was the northwood pentium 4, but that's more than 20 years old. Well, I guess there's some atom/mobile chips from around 2010 as well.
Maybe looking for a used el-cheapo celeron laptop for something like 50 bucks would be an option?
I agree. 32 bit formats are going the way of the floppy disk... It's difficult to find a new system that even has an optical drive these days. The good news is that you can pick up an older 64 bit OS system for dirt cheap! Great idea... :)

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Choosing between two girls? = Less content? :oops: ............. f**k I don't like to create multiple saves it's annoying

den86

Dec 27, 2019
Ok so i have one nitpick as of right now. Just got to the line saying the average life span is now 140. Ok cool. But if thats the case why are the characters showing age characteristics of the average life span being 70ish.?The ladies who are on the older side, the 38 to 42, should be much younger looking if the average life span was double. So instead of looking in their 40s or late 30s they should be looking around late 20s to 30s. Cause if they stay with this current age progression then oof 140 will be rough. Ever see a 100yr old. And you want to add 40yrs on top of that as the average... ouch. Kill me when i hit 100 please.

Only way to reach 140 is for aging characteristic to slow down. Or by extending early adult life or younger. As it stands currently this games 40 looks like our 40. And this is definitely problematic cause that means we will have some tales of the crypt shit going on for a very long time. And quite frankly mercy killings would probably have become a thing, cause 140 is just evil if we extended literally nothing except staving off death.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Ok so i have one nitpick as of right now. Just got to the line saying the average life span is now 140. Ok cool. But if thats the case why are the characters showing age characteristics of the average life span being 70ish.?The ladies who are on the older side, the 38 to 42, should be much younger looking if the average life span was double. So instead of looking in their 40s or late 30s they should be looking around late 20s to 30s. Cause if they stay with this current age progression then oof 140 will be rough. Ever see a 100yr old. And you want to add 40yrs on top of that as the average... ouch. Kill me when i hit 100 please.

Only way to reach 140 is for aging characteristic to slow down. Or by extending early adult life or younger. As it stands currently this games 40 looks like our 40. And this is definitely problematic cause that means we will have some tales of the crypt shit going on for a very long time. And quite frankly mercy killings would probably have become a thing, cause 140 is just evil if we extended literally nothing except staving off death.
The way I imagined it—and the keyword is imagined, because this isn't scientific—is that if our lifespan was extended to 140, you would still age as you normally do, it's just that there would be scientific methods to prolong your life unnaturally. In real life, someone's already lived to be 122, so imagining the average at 140 isn't really a stretch...

So why can't we? Well, all of our organs die, right? And outwardly, our skin thins and loses its fat, which is why old people look old.

So, either you would need to replace all those parts or reduce the rate at which they deteriorate. Well, we already reduce the rate at which our bodies break down; I imagine those methods will be even better in a hundred years. And since our skin starts losing its elasticity in our 30s/40s, I thought, "People would still look like they're 30-40 when they're that age, it's just they'd stay looking like they're 30-40 for a much, much longer time."

...That's about as far as I extended my shaky logic because it's a sex game. You gotta have MILF looking LIs, right?

den86

Dec 27, 2019
The way I imagined it—and the keyword is imagined, because this isn't scientific—is that if our lifespan was extended to 140, you would still age as you normally do, it's just that there would be scientific methods to prolong your life unnaturally. In real life, someone's already lived to be 122, so imagining the average at 140 isn't really a stretch...

So why can't we? Well, all of our organs die, right? And outwardly, our skin thins and loses its fat, which is why old people look old.

So, either you would need to replace all those parts or reduce the rate at which they deteriorate. Well, we already reduce the rate at which our bodies break down; I imagine those methods will be even better in a hundred years. And since our skin starts losing its elasticity in our 30s/40s, I thought, "People would still look like they're 30-40 when they're that age, it's just they'd stay looking like they're 30-40 for a much, much longer time."

...That's about as far as I extended my shaky logic because it's a sex game. You gotta have MILF looking LIs, right?
Im not a huge expert but i love my science youtube channels, but the reason why we look old is that our our DNA or our organ dna strands (something like this)/cells decay over time. The reason why we get old is because our body loses the abilty to generate newer cells to replace. Each new cell is worse than the last. So over time we get older. Think of it like how rumors start. You have the clear message the first person it spreads to. When that person spreads the message its slightly wrong. Then the next person spreads it, its even more wrong. And it just goes on like this til eventually it can't make the newer cells and we die or theres organ failure, or a mental disease occurs.

Also living to 122 is extremely rare and only 1 person got there while a handful of others gotten close. And that hand full is quite a literal meaning. Its like less than 10. Out of nearly 8billion people. But your line was the average life span is 140 this should mean that we have the potential to live older. While the current average life span for a male is about 75 and a female is 70 people do live to 100 fairly often. Thats 30yrs. So potentially in this universe you created people should be able to reach 170 years old with very few making it to 192yrs old.

So do you see why i am scratching my head at this. I have no problems with the milfs its just that they should be technically older. Cause again the explanation i used while quite broken is not entirely off. If we are getting to an average of 140 that means our bodies are doing much better in its cell/dna replication that its not decaying at the current rate which means they would look fairly younger at the ages you put down. In fact this is one way scientists are looking to tackle aging. Some are actually thinking dying of old age is actually not a natural process at all but more like dying from a disease. If we can slow down the decay or even repair the decay then death by old age would be nonexistent or extremely far off. (Its been a bit since i heard of this so how accuat i am is not great but this is the general gist)

Which brings me to the point that they just need an age bump to like 70. And yes our current logic says thats cougar not milf for your universe it would be a milf cause at 70 they would be considered middle aged. At 38 to 42 they should still be considered either young adults or just an adult much like how a 25yr old is considered neither young nor old. (Although with me just turned 37 a 25yr old is definitely young).

Thats all i feel like their ages needed to be adjusted or they needed to look younger.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So how is the releasing time between updates with this game and also its one ingame day per update or multiple ingame days per update?

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I really hope one day, any of the many days to come in the near or distant future when getting logged on and into your latest updates we finally get the holy grail of games in where the mc is one that any guy can actually relate to or like fully. So many games we get a dumb retard who never speaks up to anyone or says anything a guy would say or respond to what is said to him and always is a weak sissy minded coward and a bitch to all women he3 is around. It's so fuckin dumb and too many times OVERDONE! This great game would know not of any fuckboy mc but would be one with a relateable guy, one that is and does actually show he is AN ACTUAL MALE that can and does have actual Balls in his sack with an actual Dick that is not an elephant's trunk that will rip a girl open from her cunt to her tits. It is dumb and silly. Even better if we actually were given more choice in far better ways of how to resond or even speak as a male character and not some unsure or shy silly little boy scared af of pussy and we actually get to choose from strong positive looking things that make the mc still be a man and knows what and how he wants to lived and is a confident guy but not some cocky dbag with no clue when its too much or when we are forced into acting like we have a twat not balls and omg like Yea Totallly yes I am so The same dumb blonde answers like this but also without your balls in your girls purse!
MOST of all for god sake PLEASE, PLEASE Stop with NEVER letting the player choose from who or what he is and wants to do with any L-I thatb is in the games. For example in this game I am all about Gigi, Ishani,Daphne,Marissa,Raegan,Haylee,Sascha and mos def Tiffani! That is all I want and So much more from Ishani and I want so Much more Lesws of ZARA, I mean like from start to now 0% total of her and others also. Oh and Camilla was easily a top choice for me but she is getting to be so damn annoying that now I want to spit in her face and tell her to go fuck off with her dumbass pervert comment every other minute. I want no contact til she is done with her attitude and something that resembles a woman. Not a robot who is says the same shit and is a cold not wanting bitch I could find a Door to Bump her out into space as quick as her next problem with me and pervert comment. OUT YA GO CUNT, But I have a guest to leave with u or 2 maybe more butCamilla may join or elsie buut ZARA will be right with ya so u can stay in ur new reality and enjoy each other forever and more BYE BYE BITCHES!

Overall this story, yes just a good amount to read and see which are pretty good overall and make it a read through far better than 90% of anything else you can choose from even if not a game but a story. It does lack tons of game worthy details,the main one being that you get about 4 decision making choices with one about the mc gets a choice of 2 girls with his pick getting to be who gets to wake. Why already bring more girls in when you have not even gotten much from the ones there now. Then you get no real choices but to pick one of the 2 sisters and thats it for the other see ya.

Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Jaye_Main_CS_sig.gif

Reactions: mofonistik

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm just wondering how long until the MC remembers the person calling him on the phone. Even though it is blurred, we the player can clearly see it says Miranda in his memories. So I'm really curious as to whom this person is. Love the game regardless. Keep up the great work!

rockymahr

Aug 22, 2020
im in the escape room and I'm stuck on the astronaut suit.. i have the hammer but i can't get to the suit.. there's a red cage around it and there's nowhere to click on the visor.... I've followed the walkthrough step for step...

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
im in the escape room and I'm stuck on the astronaut suit.. i have the hammer but i can't get to the suit.. there's a red cage around it and there's nowhere to click on the visor.... I've followed the walkthrough step for step...
You need to do the movement puzzle to open the red cage. It's with the journal and the red square.

So how is the releasing time between updates with this game and also its one ingame day per update or multiple ingame days per update?
It's multiple days that have varied between 2 and 3 days per release. Currently, I'm working on Days 17-18. I'm hoping it doesn't take as long as my last update did... so far it's going well but I'm the worst at predicting release dates.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Im not a huge expert but i love my science youtube channels, but the reason why we look old is that our our DNA or our organ dna strands (something like this)/cells decay over time. The reason why we get old is because our body loses the abilty to generate newer cells to replace. Each new cell is worse than the last. So over time we get older. Think of it like how rumors start. You have the clear message the first person it spreads to. When that person spreads the message its slightly wrong. Then the next person spreads it, its even more wrong. And it just goes on like this til eventually it can't make the newer cells and we die or theres organ failure, or a mental disease occurs.

Also living to 122 is extremely rare and only 1 person got there while a handful of others gotten close. And that hand full is quite a literal meaning. Its like less than 10. Out of nearly 8billion people. But your line was the average life span is 140 this should mean that we have the potential to live older. While the current average life span for a male is about 75 and a female is 70 people do live to 100 fairly often. Thats 30yrs. So potentially in this universe you created people should be able to reach 170 years old with very few making it to 192yrs old.

So do you see why i am scratching my head at this. I have no problems with the milfs its just that they should be technically older. Cause again the explanation i used while quite broken is not entirely off. If we are getting to an average of 140 that means our bodies are doing much better in its cell/dna replication that its not decaying at the current rate which means they would look fairly younger at the ages you put down. In fact this is one way scientists are looking to tackle aging. Some are actually thinking dying of old age is actually not a natural process at all but more like dying from a disease. If we can slow down the decay or even repair the decay then death by old age would be nonexistent or extremely far off. (Its been a bit since i heard of this so how accuat i am is not great but this is the general gist)

Which brings me to the point that they just need an age bump to like 70. And yes our current logic says thats cougar not milf for your universe it would be a milf cause at 70 they would be considered middle aged. At 38 to 42 they should still be considered either young adults or just an adult much like how a 25yr old is considered neither young nor old. (Although with me just turned 37 a 25yr old is definitely young).

Thats all i feel like their ages needed to be adjusted or they needed to look younger.
Our bodies would mature at much the similar rate until we reach mature adulthood which is somewhere in our 30's. The postulation that aging has been slowed would not necessarily affect the maturation process. That means that those ladies who are in their 30's and 40's in this story now would continue to look like they are in their 30's until as late as their 90's or even later. The aging is slowed, not the process of human maturation. The way you pose it would affect humans all the way down to infancy, looking like a toddler at age 8-12 and not reaching puberty until sometime in one's 20's! Yet, in reality, our bodies would continue to mature at the same rate they do now, we would simply remain looking more youthful as we age more gracefully from that point of maturity.

There are examples of graceful aging even now. My favorite examples are Jacklyn Smith, one of the original Charlie's Angels on TV and my own dear mother. Ms. Smith will be 78 this year and still looks as if she is in her early 40's. She is a rather wealthy lady so she can afford all the special treatments that help her remain looking young but she hasn't ever had any cosmetic surgery, she just looks young because she takes great care of herself. My mother will be 87 this fall and still doesn't look a day over 60. She would appear even younger if not for her full head of silvery white hair. My mom's secret is the same one her elder sister passed on to her, Pond's cold cream every night and frequent use of moisturizing lotion.

Ishani, Alina, Marissa and Raegan all look to be in their 30's because they have just reached that point of maturity in their lives. However, with the longevity of humans in this current time and place, they will all continue to look like they are in their 30's for several decades yet to come. Outward appearance as well as internal health would remain stable for a greater length of time with the bodies new found ability to regenerate dead cells, well past the age of 100. I imagine that would mean that things like male pattern baldness, age spots, thinning grey/white hair, skin wrinkles and other signs we attribute to old age would be delayed until one reaches 110-120 or so while each new life continues to mature at the same rate it always has.

Umiko is in a different situation having Huntington's disease. I hope that she finds the advanced treatments available on Elysium in time to give her a longer life to enjoy life with her daughter. :)

My friend, ask yourself, would you really want to look like a toddler at age 10 or wait until age 25 or 30 to enter puberty? Both are a resounding NO for me. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: So, I lean toward the maturation cycle of humans to remain much as it is now as would women's psychological reaction to aging. Regardless of how young they look, women will always feel the sum total of their life experience and feel old long before they actually are. "I'm old!", "I'm fat!", "Oh my God I have cellulite!", "Aw hell, I have stretchmarks!", "Aaaaah! A gray hair!" would still be heard from women even in the absence of any evidence that such things have occurred. It's just part of being a woman, I think.

I hope this makes sense and helps suspend your disbelief, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Elasx

May 17, 2021
+
I agree. 32 bit formats are going the way of the floppy disk... It's difficult to find a new system that even has an optical drive these days. The good news is that you can pick up an older 64 bit OS system for dirt cheap! Great idea... :)
My CPU supports 64 bits, but the installed OS is a 32 bits one. o_O I used this old PC for this kind of issues and I didn't want to complicate me too much or buy anything else. It's more a matter of lazziness. :ROFLMAO: Lack of budget exits, anyway, I can't decieve you. Of knowledge... not so much, but I hate touch and/or reinstall everything. :sick:
Thanks for the tips, concern and suggestions, dudes. :)

Sep 2, 2020
Im just grateful that the milfs look amazing in this game already, most games just slap bigger tits on a younger face and call that a mom.

We need more of claire :devilish:

Reactions: Talmadge

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
what day is this image on?? becos i am on day 16 and i chose camilla as my neighbour but i have yet to see this scene
View attachment 2366611
That was a demo image from before the first release, lol. It's not in the game, and though I can't seem to find where that was first posted, I feel like I said, "This image isn't in the game." when I posted it. Sorry about that.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Today I started playing day 16 ... I was above the clouds by the waking up scene :love: ... playing more I found my self laughing with the Kasumi bridge scene - she is really something else :D ... just to be brought back to the ground pretty quick with Umiko´s conversation :cry: ... until I found myself staring minute after minute at a certain scene picture - unable to click one of two buttons ...

Impossible_Choice.jpg

I played a lot of games already ... had to make difficult choices - "devil left - angel right" kind of choices ... BUT this one is now the hardest - by a long shot! (DrPinkCakes "Acting Lessons" decision which awesome girl I would let burn to death was the hardest before that) :devilish::devilish:
Yeah, Paige (aka Wildman Dev ) explained everything pretty well, logical and it makes totally sense - but still ... I could not click one of those ... just look at them!
No matter how often I go through my the list of their pro´s and con´s in my mind - they end always equally long ... Is this what´s called a "paradox" ? o_O

I feel dizzy from all this martering mindplaying ... I should go and rest - maybe I can make a decision later with a cleared and well rested mind ... ;)
Wildman, you sneaky son of a b/&%$! :sneaky:

Oct 4, 2019
So I'm only on like day 4, but I figure I should ask this question before continuing because it's likely to affect my desire to actually continue the game. Are there more choices at some point? I could be remembering wrong, but so far the only choices presented to me were in the Laptop, which was explicitly described as not really affecting the story. I like everything else about this game, but if there aren't really going to be any choices, then it's not really my kind of game.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
That was a demo image from before the first release, lol. It's not in the game, and though I can't seem to find where that was first posted, I feel like I said, "This image isn't in the game." when I posted it. Sorry about that.
Ah i see, well that sucks becos she is my favourite woman she is a goddess that i wanna worship so bad lol but she barely gets any screen time for sexy time lol i love her she is my dream Dominatrix hard arse woman.

I would love to see more of her in the future the only time we see her its some silly banter most of the time and she is rarely online on the laptop.

Please add more scenes of her in the game dominating the mc lol

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes