-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the plot is incredibly obvious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is incorrect, so nice try on the "obvious" plot. But since you're on Day 2 and ready to quit, I guess you'll never know. A major part of the game is humor. Maybe it's not your style of humor, and you don't have to like the game at all, but I think you're being unreasonably harsh. You're making a lot of assumptions based on having played just over 10% of the game so far. But you do you, Boo.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So I just played this for the first time. What did the dev do to renpy here? Can't use most of the renpy features, like scrolling back dialogue or even just clicking on that history button or opening the save menu. Also at night from day 3 to 4, when Marissa comes by to get fucked the game just ends. When the animation is running the only thing I can click is a green arrow like thingy in the top right, but that sends me straight to the main menu. That can't be intended, right? Also when booted to the main menu I realized the game didn't make any autosaves either. Feels like I accidentally played a replay feature or something. What gives?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I just played this for the first time. What did the dev do to renpy here? Can't use most of the renpy features, like scrolling back dialogue or even just clicking on that history button or opening the save menu. Also at night from day 3 to 4, when Marissa comes by to get fucked the game just ends. When the animation is running the only thing I can click is a green arrow like thingy in the top right, but that sends me straight to the main menu. That can't be intended, right? Also when booted to the main menu I realized the game didn't make any autosaves either. Feels like I accidentally played a replay feature or something. What gives?
The green arrow is how you continue, but obviously there's a bug somewhere. I just checked and there are autosaves, so IDK why you don't have any. As for the interface, there obviously has been a lot of customization of things. You can use rollback in some situations, but it's disabled at times. I don't ever use history, but given that you can roll back and there are autosaves, I'll assume you don't see it but it's there as well. Sounds like you have a borked copy of the game or something.

Ss9292

Aug 1, 2022
Hi, really love the game i feel completely immersed in it the dialogues are so funny and well written great backstories good balance overall. Props to the devs i hope it keeps on going cause i'm addicted.

I just have one problem i'm at day 11 and at the end of the day when talking to PAIGE we start mentioning some mystery girl that messaged us in the morning but i never had that interaction.
i didn't make a save before that morning so i tried starting a new play through skipped all the way to day 11 but never got the message.

I would just like to know how to resolve this or if i could possibly know what was said in the message so i can keep going knowing everything although based on the recap with PAIGE i kinda understand a bit but it's stil frustrating not to know what was said.

THX in advance.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Hi, really love the game i feel completely immersed in it the dialogues are so funny and well written great backstories good balance overall. Props to the devs i hope it keeps on going cause i'm addicted.

I just have one problem i'm at day 11 and at the end of the day when talking to PAIGE we start mentioning some mystery girl that messaged us in the morning but i never had that interaction.
i didn't make a save before that morning so i tried starting a new play through skipped all the way to day 11 but never got the message.

I would just like to know how to resolve this or if i could possibly know what was said in the message so i can keep going knowing everything although based on the recap with PAIGE i kinda understand a bit but it's stil frustrating not to know what was said.

THX in advance.
So I just went through all my code trying to figure out why this happened.

The Mysterious girl messaging you in the morning during Day 11 only happens if you talk with everyone else, and thus, have no remaining laptop conversations available.

Why did I code it like this? Because I'm an idiot! I seriously don't know why I did, lol.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't an autosave at the start of Day 11... you could probably play through all the conversations really quickly if you wanted. Going through what was said would be a bit strange here, I suppose I could message you the conversation if you wanted.

Ss9292

Aug 1, 2022
So I just went through all my code trying to figure out why this happened.

The Mysterious girl messaging you in the morning during Day 11 only happens if you talk with everyone else, and thus, have no remaining laptop conversations available.

Why did I code it like this? Because I'm an idiot! I seriously don't know why I did, lol.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't an autosave at the start of Day 11... you could probably play through all the conversations really quickly if you wanted. Going through what was said would be a bit strange here, I suppose I could message you the conversation if you wanted.
Thx for replying so fast.
I did try with autosaves and going back but i couldn't go back enough so as i mentioned i did a new playthrough and skipped till day 11 thankfully i made multiple saves this time and i just figured i out.

I do always talk to every girl before logging off so it triggered me when you said it must be that so i went back to check and i remembered at the end of the conversation with camilla she asks you to write something in public chat.
I didn't want to give her that satisfaction as i thought the choice was optional so i didn't write in the chat but she would just stay online forever with no option to keep talking so i ended up logging off.

After writing in the chat and her logging off it did trigger the message.
Thx again for your answer keep up the good work it's fantastic Peace.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
So after forgetting about the puzzle button on the laptop for several aeons, I finally tried them again.

Fuck Those Puzzles.

Sliding Puzzles are horrible anyway, but putting a timer on them is just added fuck you.

The memory game is ok, but the click limit is WAAAAAAAAAY too low. It's basically impossible unless you have a lucky combination. It needs to be upped with at least 3, because I'm not doing those 20 times on the off-chance you get a lucky combo. I repeat, you cannot miss once or you've basically lost the game already.

The dialogue game you can at least control, but while it's a fun game the days themselves don't have any special significance to me. And I've basically forgotten most of the exact dates through months between playing. My major issue with this is that it takes too long to start. You're basically staring at the MC and Paige looking at each other for way too long before any dialogue even shows up for you to click on.

As it currently stands, I have 0 desire to do any of these.

EDIT: I'm adding this edit just for another FUCK THOSE PUZZLES. FUCK THEM. They actually made me close the damn game because of how stupid they are. The stupidity of them has made me so unreasonably angry that the anger has overpowered my horny.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes. from guardians of the galaxy (Marvel )
View attachment 2386930
Sure, although that name's not exactly the type to be incredibly unique. Anything in or dealing with space has a reasonable chance to have "nova" in their name, just like "astro-" anything or "galactic" whatever. And, a corporation calling itself "corp" for short is also not unusual. So who cares if it's already been used in another universe?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm finally getting to playing Day 16 now. The opening was amazing (both the event and the first real conversation), but dude! I can't even: "You go, girl!" "No, you go, girl." Their absolute mockery of valley girls is spot on. Damn, I love the humor in this game. :LOL:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Oof... with how big the photo collection has gotten, this photo hunt on day 16 is killer. I'm not sure I have the diligence to commit to finding it!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can find these elsewhere, of course, but since I've seen further frustration from some people with the newer puzzles, here are strategies for a couple of the types used. I haven't even bothered with the third set of puzzles (questions from past events), although I would assume those come down to remembering past events in the game and the overall timeline. In any case:
I'll probably edit this post at some point in the future if/when I figure a strategy out for the third puzzle set. But that won't happen until at least the next release.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I think I might know what happened. When starting a renpy game for the first time I always click through the menus to adjust a few things, such as sound volume and what have you. I might have clicked the "rename" buton before starting the game. That let me chose a name and then just starts the game. Is this button meant for the gallery actually?

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
So after forgetting about the puzzle button on the laptop for several aeons, I finally tried them again.

Fuck Those Puzzles.

Sliding Puzzles are horrible anyway, but putting a timer on them is just added fuck you.

The memory game is ok, but the click limit is WAAAAAAAAAY too low. It's basically impossible unless you have a lucky combination. It needs to be upped with at least 3, because I'm not doing those 20 times on the off-chance you get a lucky combo. I repeat, you cannot miss once or you've basically lost the game already.

The dialogue game you can at least control, but while it's a fun game the days themselves don't have any special significance to me. And I've basically forgotten most of the exact dates through months between playing. My major issue with this is that it takes too long to start. You're basically staring at the MC and Paige looking at each other for way too long before any dialogue even shows up for you to click on.

As it currently stands, I have 0 desire to do any of these.

EDIT: I'm adding this edit just for another FUCK THOSE PUZZLES. FUCK THEM. They actually made me close the damn game because of how stupid they are. The stupidity of them has made me so unreasonably angry that the anger has overpowered my horny.
Memory game isn't that bad, just do 8 to 12 cards that are unique, pairing as you go. After that, every new card you chose is likely to be one you have already seen or has a good chance of being the new one you chose after that. I got through most of these with about 4 health left no problem.

Yeah, there is no connection between the days and the events they happened on in my mind, the only way I got through these was brute force as some events I could recall were from some updates and other from others...but it was a grind. It could be a better puzzle, such as asking us which girl did which thing without the day context. But mine opens up about as fast as the other puzzles.

The timed sliding is the worst, though. I can do sliding puzzles most of the time, but some can literally take hours if you get a bad RNG roll for placement.

You could always use a save editor if you want to bypass these though.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Are flashback girls planned to eventually be in the present as well? Or is that too much spoilers for future story development?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes