SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
I'm gonna end up adding an alert that shows this functionality already exists, but any conversation you've already seen on the laptop can be skipped, be it from a previous save or a new game entirely.

Look for (and click) the "S" at the top left of a character portrait in the PM window. It will either skip to a choice or the end, pending the conversation.

In relation to your Ariel/Haylee thoughts, their arcs are nowhere near over. Choosing one of them is not the end for either with the MC.

And I'm on some kind of a streak right now, so let's not break tradition: Thanks for the nice review!
Thanks for the help and clarification

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
The puzzles were an interesting addition. The sliding one takes some skill, which is cool. The matching one seems to be pure luck if you find enough matches before running out of turns, which I find lame. Haven't messed with the last kind, not sure I will if it is just another game based on chance.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
The matching one seems to be pure luck if you find enough matches before running out of turns, which I find lame.
Yeah i'm with you on this one, i mean at least don't take from our tries if we match two pics to have some sort of chance...

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
IDK whether you've seen this, but I posted strategies for these first two types of puzzles that should help people solve them without leaving it up to a "lucky match" or similar: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-in-space-days-1-16-elysium-wildman-games.103411/post-10083948. I have not worked on a strategy at all for the third one yet.
Dude i really appreciate what you did there but this is just so funny and also just proves me how freakin' complicated this puzzles are, so i'm sorry dev but your puzzles are :poop:...

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I didn't invent sliding puzzles or matching pairs of cards, but all puzzles are optional.
Obviously you didn't invent them... but the fact that if you are resolving them there are some rewards (pics with girls i believe) so if you are a completionist and want all of the rewards then they not so optional, at least give me a chance to unlock those rewards in otherways... i mean just look at the explanation that -CookieMonster666- did, you freakin' need to write down things on a spreadsheet to manage to solve them, c'mon:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Obviously you didn't invent them... but the fact that if you are resolving them there are some rewards (pics with girls i believe) so if you are a completionist and want all of the rewards then they not so optional, at least give me a chance to unlock those rewards in otherways... i mean just look at the explanation that -CookieMonster666- did, you freakin' need to write down things on a spreadsheet to manage to solve them, c'mon:ROFLMAO:
I mean, not really, but again I understand that puzzles aren't for everybody. My suggestion of drawing grids to keep track of stuff is to make it easier. If you have a really good memory (mine is good, but not quite that good) you can still follow the orderly process w/o writing anything down. And even if you draw them, it's not like you have to do formulas or anything. You're just keeping track of what's been done already instead of remembering it. Do you never write anything down (or type it in something like Text or Notepad) when playing a game where there's a puzzle or clue involved?

And no offense, but aren't completionist awards supposed to be hard to get? Did you get the "Lucky Number 7" achievement (or w/e it exactly was called) on Resident Evil: Village? Did you get the "Three with one blow" achievement in ObsCure? How about the "Bond of a Pyromancer" achievement in Dark Souls? There are varying levels of achievements, but some are hard to get on purpose, to make getting a completionist status on a game feel like an accomplishment. I assume these images are more challenging on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I mean, not really, but again I understand that puzzles aren't for everybody. My suggestion of drawing grids to keep track of stuff is to make it easier. If you have a really good memory (mine is good, but not quite that good) you can still follow the orderly process w/o writing anything down. And even if you draw them, it's not like you have to do formulas or anything. You're just keeping track of what's been done already instead of remembering it. Do you never write anything down (or type it in something like Text or Notepad) when playing a game where there's a puzzle or clue involved?

And no offense, but aren't completionist awards supposed to be hard to get? Did you get the "Lucky Number 7" achievement (or w/e it exactly was called) on Resident Evil: Village? Did you get the "Three with one blow" achievement in ObsCure? How about the "Bond of a Pyromancer" achievement in Dark Souls? There are varying levels of achievements, but some are hard to get on purpose, to make getting a completionist status on a game feel like an accomplishment. I assume these images are more challenging on purpose.
Well like you said agree to disagree... i mean i don't really have problems with solving things in games i played games like Amnesia or Sherlock Holmes and those games can have some tricky puzzles... i mean look at BaDIK that game has sliding puzzles too but the reward is just in game money so i don't really care about that the secret images tho you can unlock them in more simple ways... what i'm tryin to say is that important rewards shouldn't be hidden behind some tricky (annoying in my case) puzzles... puzzles should be fun and pretty much easy to resolve.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well like you said agree to disagree... i mean i don't really have problems with solving things in games i played games like Amnesia or Sherlock Holmes and those games can have some tricky puzzles... i mean look at BaDIK that game has sliding puzzles too but the reward is just in game money so i don't really care about that the secret images tho you can unlock them in more simple ways... what i'm tryin to say is that important rewards shouldn't be hidden behind some tricky (annoying in my case) puzzles... puzzles should be fun and pretty much easy to resolve.
Right, but I'm not sure how bonus images are "important rewards". Nothing in the puzzles is required for the primary game. They only contribute toward images you have, and getting all of the images isn't important . . . unless you're a completionist. Even then, I personally wouldn't consider them important. They are optional content, and as such they require a bit of extra work. But I think we've beat this horse to a pulp at this point.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So what's the reward if you complete the escape room, my God what a shitshow that is... do i miss something storywise or its just some pictures or...

mrrobbie

Mar 1, 2023
You need to click on the text at the bottom of the note, then aproach the dumpsters again. You can then step closer and discover the backpack with the screwdriver.
I did this yet but i still cant look behind the dumpster, all i can do is look at an empty left dumpster, can someone demostrate it to me?

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Make sure you have the notebook equipped. An Up arrow will appear if you can look behind the dumpsters.
IIRC, You need to click (Hold this facing the two green, one red...) first as well as having it equipped.

Also, it would be useful to have the currently held item shown in the main escape room UI. As well as being convenient it should also help players figure out that it is important what item you are currently holding.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Is there a way to modify variables for replay scenes in the gallery ?!!
For example I chose to wake Nemy and gone the pregnancy route with Rae .. however the gallery scenes show the other options that I didn't choose

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good for ya, gamer. Now you get to see ”em all, despite only unlocking some scenes,
by playing through this game one way.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes