Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Are these puzzles and quizzes optional? Or do you have to do them for something to happen?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Ariel only has her self to blame she was the one who started this.
Yes, that's true. Haylee also handles the decision much better, regardless of who you pick (celebrating instead of comforting your heartbroken sister isn't a good look, Ari...). I still went with Ariel though, Haylee will get over the MC quicker and she's bisexual so she can at least have fun with some of the other girls on the ship.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
ya trippin, claire is easily one of the better milf models already even if its stock assets that you spot across other VN's. I have my criticisms of this game but for the most part the looks of the women in this game is already better than half the VN's on this site. Even BADIKs ones are starting to not age well because you see it used so often in other games. You're right it could be better, no disagreeing on that but at the same time this applies to alot of VNs here.
tbh it's been a long time since i've looked at daz3d models. i don't remember a clare.....looking her up, yeah, i have seen that model a few times, but she looks like a teenager to me. i'm too old for that.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Will say I like this kinetic novel/Game.

Having played more of this game. About to hit Day 6 which I guess isnt that big since it's 16 days so far. But, I kinda wish the MC had the mentality of Paige. This constant "be my friend wah wah" shit is getting frustrating ngl. Also. Great job on the laptop system. I honestly think that's the best part of this game and It's basically the part i look forward to the most.

jesus, that ending screen after Day 8 lol. It makes seem like the game ends there. Maybe the dev should remove that next time so it transitions to day9 normally cause I almost closed out the game since it looked like a ending screen.

Last edited:

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
I just finished the game and I'm really grateful for this great game .. it grabbed my attention really well since I first downloaded it about 10 days ago

I usually prefer games that I can get all the hot content in one playthrough, but seeing how you handled the neighbor choice ( that the one we didn't chose still will be included in the "Harem" later) and also the strong hints about the other sister might be added later is a really good move
Also the gallery (and its unlocker) are helpful

Now the daily mini games were mostly nice, the one to link days with their events usually took me a few tries to get days far enough from each other to easily solve them.
However the "?" code one I believe I missed most of them (not sure how many there are), I got Paige Fantasy #4 & #5 from the escape puzzle and #6 from Paige PIN code 6969 ..(the completionist in me is annoyed a bit about it)
Umiko picture hunt, well the hidden pictures were so small kinda painful for the eyes to find them (I did find them all)

As an achievements hunter in video games I do enjoy side quests, so I appreciate the minigames .. however considering those VN games need a "specific mood" I think the minigames shouldn't be too demanding so that they don't distract too much.

It's just my opinion though, there is really no need to go spreading it around :p

Reactions: PapaPhat

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
As an achievements hunter in video games I do enjoy side quests, so I appreciate the minigames .. however considering those VN games need a "specific mood" I think the minigames shouldn't be too demanding so that they don't distract too much.

It's just my opinion though, there is really no need to go spreading it around :p
Well, they are really just extras for a few renders. If they distract too much from the "specific mood", one could always skip them, entirely or (as an achievement hunter) even just temporarily. Other than the picture hunts, I don't believe you have to do any of them without exiting a laptop session. I usually try to get all of them at the very beginning after a release so there's not really been a mood established yet for continuing (although I skipped the question game this release; I'll do that one next time). Given that you started after this was far enough along, I could see that being more of an issue.

Still, when I start a game late and have something longer like what you had for this one, I usually do my playing over several days. So, for example, I would play Days 1 and 2 on a Monday, and then on Tuesday I would start with any puzzles there might be first to get them finished before continuing with play of Days 3 and 4. On Wednesday I would catch up with anything from Day 4 as well as anything new on Day 5. I would continue in a pattern similar to that. But maybe that still disrupts the mood for you. I can only say that this type of process is what works for me typically.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
The part I said about the minigame was actually my feedback, because I noticed a number of posts here complain about them.
So just a suggestion for future minigames, ofc in the end it is up to whatever the dev will decide

As I said I enjoyed them and completed them all (it was really nice that completing all puzzles give a reward scene, on top of the bonus images)

Btw did you unlock all the images from the "?" codes ?!!

I remember when it was first introduced, Paige gave me a code (I think it was 9720) however when I put it it wasn't correct so not sure if that code was a real code or just an example for the codes to be put into "?" thing
Another flashback scene (on day 15 I think) MC was going to talk with Lexi at here special place after she caught him with Claire MC was looking at his watch and Paige said something about how the time would be in military form .. watch was at 04:10 I tried both 0410 and 1610 but both are incorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: koplak1d

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The part I said about the minigame was actually my feedback, because I noticed a number of posts here complain about them.
So just a suggestion for future minigames, ofc in the end it is up to whatever the dev will decide

As I said I enjoyed them and completed them all (it was really nice that completing all puzzles give a reward scene, on top of the bonus images)

Btw did you unlock all the images from the "?" codes ?!!

I remember when it was first introduced, Paige gave me a code (I think it was 9720) however when I put it it wasn't correct so not sure if that code was a real code or just an example for the codes to be put into "?" thing
Another flashback scene (on day 15 I think) MC was going to talk with Lexi at here special place after she caught him with Claire MC was looking at his watch and Paige said something about how the time would be in military form .. watch was at 04:10 I tried both 0410 and 1610 but both are incorrect.
You saw 4:10? It's close...

There's also leetspeak and a specific rating given to you by someone on the ship during Day 16's group laptop chat.

As for the minigames, the only thing I'm changing, for now, is removing the timer on the sliding puzzle.

Edit: Also, thanks for leaving the kind review!

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Damn it, Skylar is one of the least hot, but I definitely like her personality the best of any of the girls. Sasha runner-up.

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
First of all i real like this AVN really good but ..also characters back story is awesome and Feels like Devloper have Fully planed how to end the story by adding piece by piece of clues , hints and story .. but but.. I really really hate that u added an option to choose between Two sisters... And also if did added those paths .... Even if i want play other routes or paths i have to waste my lots of time ... Which i probably don't wanna waste ... And I have a huge request from developers that if possible can u add skip option in chatting with character in laptop... It's is worst part that i have to just press "Continue" a lot really lot and MC is gonna use laptop for more then 13 or 14 days while chatting with everyone.... Because my weak finger will probably broke and u know i can't be able to play other routes because of this ... So if possible please add an skip option in chats alongside with continue with character... It probably be very helpful and lastly this was an awesome but bad thing is that .... I don't want choose between both the sisters... I want threesome between them ... But sadly i wouldn't be able to see that why dev ... Why ... Dev u have Maken a story... nice enough to be able feel attached.. to character... And seeing loosing both character is not a pleasent feeling... I have enough anxiety and stress from real world... I don't wanna more anxiety and stress while playing Adult visual novels ... Don't worry i still gonna play to the end ... And i hope u do something about skip option in laptop chating menu along side of continue though i can give justice to other routes for other characters

Pss, Ignore my bad grammar and English

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
And I have a huge request from developers that if possible can u add skip option in chatting with character in laptop...
I'm gonna end up adding an alert that shows this functionality already exists, but any conversation you've already seen on the laptop can be skipped, be it from a previous save or a new game entirely.

Look for (and click) the "S" at the top left of a character portrait in the PM window. It will either skip to a choice or the end, pending the conversation.

In relation to your Ariel/Haylee thoughts, their arcs are nowhere near over. Choosing one of them is not the end for either with the MC.

And I'm on some kind of a streak right now, so let's not break tradition: Thanks for the nice review!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I swear some ppl are like affraid to press/click on things on their screen to find out what that option do like some atomic bomb will blow up if they do...:LOL: or are they really that blind to not see some things...:unsure:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I swear some ppl are like affraid to press/click on things on their screen to find out what that option do like some atomic bomb will blow up if they do...:LOL: or are they really that blind to not see some things...:unsure:
I might be blind, I didn't notice the S. I also only VN from my phone.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes