A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
Good for ya, gamer. Now you get to see ”em all, despite only unlocking some scenes,
by playing through this game one way.
That's what gallery unlockers are for

But what I'm asking about is that the same scene would have multiple versions
like Tiffany ambush in day 12, she contacts -from your laptop- the girl that you chose to wake up .. so there are 2 versions: 1 where Nemy comes over and the other version Daphne comes over .. so I'm looking for a way to see both versions from the gallery

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Days 1-16 HQ
Win/Linux: - -

(12gb Split)
Win/Linux:
Part1: - MEGA -
Part2: - MEGA -
download HQ

Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I laughed at his joke. Maybe your sense of humor is broke.
Um no, I am Gen X I grew up on English shows like Red Dwarf, Allo Allo, Aussies shows like Hogan and Strop, Fast Forwad, and watched Billy Connerly and Robin Williams, back when you were allowed to be actually funny.
One of the "catchphrases" in Allo Allo was "you stupid woman", you would be fucking lynched for that now.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Um no, I am Gen X I grew up on English shows like Red Dwarf, Allo Allo, Aussies shows like Hogan and Strop, Fast Forwad, and watched Billy Connerly and Robin Williams, back when you were allowed to be actually funny.
One of the "catchphrases" in Allo Allo was "you stupid woman", you would be fucking lynched for that now.
OK grampa move it along, kids these days we get it, can you stop derailing the thread by shouting at clouds.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not certain pointing out how old you are is helping make a case that your sense of humor is still intact... Particularly when you so clearly implied that you are pretty sour about the state of today's social landscape.

• Angry
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not certain pointing out how old you are is helping make a case that your sense of humor is still intact... Particularly when you so clearly implied that you are pretty sour about the state of today's social landscape.
On the one hand, I don't think age nor disliking the hypersensitivity in today's society equates to one's sense of humor failing. On the other hand, it seems to me that Havik has a very eccentric sense of humor. He's citing Robin Williams (who was hilarious, RIP) while also using "Boaty McBoatface" (which is at best eyeroll worthy to me). So, let's just agree that we all have different senses of humor and leave it at that. Some liked my joke, some didn't. You can never please everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
I just love how every board on this site is full of entitled ass clowns that think that every game should be changed to how they think it should be. It takes a lot of talent to take someone else's work and point out things you think should be changed. It's just pathetic, there is a difference between constructive criticism and telling someone this is garbage, I don't like this, you should do this. Most of the devs didn't even release their games on here so you really think they give a shit what you think. Quit filling up the boards with you stupid ass arguements and unwanted opinions.

Great game Wildman you one of the good ones in my opinion but hears what I think you should change....

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Love your game, man! I wish you had some Fan Sigs! Anyhow, do you have any updates on when the next update might be coming? I can't wait! There are a few girls on that spaceship that I want to nail, and a few I want to nail again, like the ship's captain! I'd like to bang your little pink fairy nymph friend too! Maybe each and every one of them should be deboarding the ship with impregnated bellies too by the time they reach their destination! LOL! :D

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
... i hate it really when a neccecary tag is missing Kinetic Novel... the overview and some girls seemed interesting but after 3 ingame days without any input it just startet skipping to look a bit ahead and not wast time and what did i see forced bullshit everywhere....

what a waste of time

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
... i hate it really when a neccecary tag is missing Kinetic Novel... the overview and some girls seemed interesting but after 3 ingame days without any input it just startet skipping to look a bit ahead and not wast time and what did i see forced bullshit everywhere....

what a waste of time
It's not a Kinetic Novel though, so that tag would be wrong. The game is somewhat linear and there are a lot of unavoidable sex scenes but it does have choices and they are major ones. Ariel vs Hayley, Lira or Camila as your neighbour, which girl you wake from cryo, different paths for Elsie, Raegan and Zara...

That said, there are some missing tags. Humor, Cheating, Group Sex and Lesbian are the main ones that come to mind.

Edit: Looks like the Kinetic Tag just got added now unless i didn't notice it before? Why? Kinetic Novel means no choices, this game has choices. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes