PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well I don't know if that's a good thing or not lol. Well definitely a good thing for my hard drive. Thanks!
The only way to really see the difference is to zoom in on both images. The smaller, compressed file will turn to pixels whereas the larger, full resolution file will show more detail zoomed in closer. I gladly run 1080p resolution images as that is my system's rating, 1080p. Attempting to show higher resolution on my machine is nearly futile. I can see an increase in sharpness at 1440p but no additional clarity from 4K so that is pointless for me. I still take the full resolution on AVN's as most max out at 1080p with a few 4K exceptions. I do take compressed versions of the 4K imagery because of the more manageable file size but only if the resolution does not drop below 1080p. Technically, 720p is also considered HD but I can see the difference between 720p and 1080p but I still have 720p images and videos on my drives. YMMV...

The reason I state this is really just to reinforce the point I'm about to make... If you take a compressed DL and it looks fuzzy or blurry, try the full version instead. However, unless you plan on enlarging or zooming in on your screenshots, most compressed AVN images should look just fine. Again, YMMV... Hope this helps...

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Exempli Gratia (e.g. aka free example...)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 20.30.19.85.png
That is a full 1080p resolution image from this game... The full res allows me to do this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.09.18 - 20.30.19.85 (2).png
That is zooming in on a 1080p image. You can see how Gigi's face begins to get a bit fuzzy and out of focus. Zooming in on a 1440p or 4K image is considerably clearer. Performing this same zoom on a 720p image would turn to pixels. If all you are doing is playing the game, you should be fine with a compressed version.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This has the cheating tag. Who is it for? The MC or one of the girls?
I've been playing this title since the first release and I still haven't found any cheating aboard ship. However, there is quite a bit of cheating going on in MC's memories. He was a notorious cheater before awakening on the ship so his memories are rife with cheating content. MC and/or the woman he is with are cheating in all of the memory scenes, with his step mom, co-workers and every other female in his memories. So, THAT is why this title has a cheating tag, MC's past memories are full of it! Since awakening on the ship, MC has taken a much more open, honest stance in all his relationships. He is still chasing every skirt on the ship, just not lying to anyone or hiding the fact that he's a horndog, womanizing philanderer! He's still a man ho but an honest man ho now... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: koplak1d

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I've been playing this title since the first release and I still haven't found any cheating aboard ship.
I guess you didn't wake up Nemy, then? She's married and has already made out with the MC if you choose to wake her up. It's true that most of the cheating happens in MC's memories and he is trying to be a better person now but the fact that he still wants to fuck Nemy shows that he isn't completely reformed.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I guess you didn't wake up Nemy, then? She's married and has already made out with the MC if you choose to wake her up. It's true that most of the cheating happens in MC's memories and he is trying to be a better person now but the fact that he still wants to fuck Nemy shows that he isn't completely reformed.
Which day do you find her?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Which day do you find her?
I think you make the decision on who to wake up at the end of day 8, so you will have to play for quite a while before meeting her, this game has a lot of content. The flashback/memory scenes have a lot of cheating as already mentioned, there's some with Claire, the dad's long-time girlfriend, you should get quite a bit of enjoyment out of her scenes if you like it when a girl cheats on their partner with the MC. There's also Talia and Rayne, two strippers who are dating, i would argue that they cheat on each other with the MC, though they agree to have fun with him together in the end.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Let me see... I didn't really think of that as a choice. More of a bonus prize or participation trophy type of situation...
Do I want the hot, single female with a history of being a wild child or a mediocre, unattractive, married, stodgy, intellectual type... Daphne is the bonus prize of the entire game IMHO. Unless you are specifically turned on by cheating as a kink... There is no choice but Daphne IMHO. Daphne certainly does not disappoint either. But, telling you all the ways that Daphne is awesome and the only clear choice would take all night and I should get some sleep soon. Ciao, Phat:devilish:(y)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Let me see... I didn't really think of that as a choice. More of a bonus prize or participation trophy type of situation...
Do I want the hot, single female with a history of being a wild child or a mediocre, unattractive, married, stodgy, intellectual type... Daphne is the bonus prize of the entire game IMHO. Unless you are specifically turned on by cheating as a kink... There is no choice but Daphne IMHO. Daphne certainly does not disappoint either. But, telling you all the ways that Daphne is awesome and the only clear choice would take all night and I should get some sleep soon. Ciao, Phat:devilish:(y)
I agree, my main playthrough I chose Daphne. I thought it was a no brainer, and she hasn't disappointed yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree, my main playthrough I chose Daphne. I thought it was a no brainer, and she hasn't disappointed yet.
I agree, Horny friend. I have never cheated on any girl with whom I've had a relationship however I did try being with a married woman once during a long period of being single. She was really beautiful and sweet. It was magical for about a month sneaking around and fucking like bunnies. That lasted about a month (or three... memory is fuzzy on those details) until I finally came to realize that she was still fucking this other guy that I had not met and never could meet, that she would always stay with him even though she said she was happier with me for the sake of her three sons. So, I finally had to break it off saying, "If you put even half the effort into your marriage that you do into sneaking around with me, you would have a successful marriage." I haven't seen her since and no longer consider married women an option regardless of how horny and unhappy they seem to be.

Cheating is a recipe for getting hurt. Someone or more than one person always gets hurt. It can also lead to you being seriously injured, hospitalized or even outright murdered. No pussy is worth that bullshit. It's not even a cool fantasy IMHO. MC's memories are another thing as they have already happened and cannot be altered. So, I enjoy those scenes for what they are and don't complain. The only changes I can effect are the ones where I am making the choice. Everything else is like watching TV... It cannot be changed so I just watch and enjoy it as much as possible. The memory sex scenes are pretty fucking hot!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: As for choice... I choose Daphne every day and twice on Sunday. I also say no to cheating. Just not my thing.(n)

And, you are most correct, my friend. Daphne does NOT disappoint!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.08 - 15.34.08.67.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.08 - 15.39.19.53.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.08 - 15.35.29.70.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.08 - 15.35.52.27.png

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Damn. The hardest thing to watch in this entire game was Ariel's reaction to me choosing Haylee... I really hope that the developer will find a way down the line to make things right with the sister we didn't choose. Because I love them both... I tried choosing Ariel first, and then Haylee. And Ariel took it really hard and it was heartbreaking....

Please, maker of this game, create a situation that will make both sister happy, somehow, and a situation that will make the MC have a relationship with both of them. I might slightly favor Haylee personally, but both sisters are awesome!

Jul 17, 2020
whats the difference between the different version in this posting?
Days 1-16 Elysium - LQ
is dev official compressed elysium (bonus content) ps. i believe ~3gig if i remember

Days 1-16 HQ
is dev official un-compressed -actually elysium version even though OP suggest it isn't ps. i believe ~12gig if i remember

no dicerinable difference in image quality @1080P might not notice difference till viewing on a 4k or 8k display

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes