Orangewolf73

Aug 19, 2018
One thing that I found helpful with "On What Day" game was to review the Gallery pics before playing it. Each pic has the day it happened underneath it, and I found it not only helped with the specific event pictured, but it often triggered other memories from playing as well.....

kwmayan

Sep 29, 2018
Not that my opinion matters, or anyone's opinion here will effect the way the dev continues the story, but the Ariel/Haylee thing is stupid. I'm PRAYING this doesn't end up being a "major choice" because that would be dumb. The dev is going for a quasi-realistic story, and in reality choosing between the two would be a disaster. The realistic choice for a guy in that position, with 14 other women at his disposal to potentially fuck; is to cut both girls loose. It simply wouldn't be worth the hassle (especially the way the two of them constantly bicker about EVERYTHING). In reality, I'd stay as far away from both of them as I possibly could.

Also, Ariel has Stage 5 Clinger written all over her. :LOL:
I'm kind of with you on this. However, there is a choice, or a dialogue that most people don't actually think about. A simple series of questions from the MC to Ariel should be this something like this.

MC - "Do you love your sister?"
Ariel - "Of course I do ..."
MC - "Do you want your sister to be happy?"
Ariel - "... This isn't about that ..."
MC - "So you don't want your sister to be happy?"
Ariel - "I didn't say that, I just ..."
MC - "It seems to me that this isn't about being selfish, but being selfless instead. Given the circumstances of me being the only male, and you being okay with me sleeping with other women, wouldn't you want Haylee to be happy too?"

Ariel would have to make a decision whether to be selfish, or selfless. From that decision, the MC's choices should be easier.

I haven't gotten to the choice portion yet (still trying to figure out the mini game), I'm hoping that it isn't a major decision between the two girls, as well.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm kind of with you on this. However, there is a choice, or a dialogue that most people don't actually think about. A simple series of questions from the MC to Ariel should be this something like this.

MC - "Do you love your sister?"
Ariel - "Of course I do ..."
MC - "Do you want your sister to be happy?"
Ariel - "... This isn't about that ..."
MC - "So you don't want your sister to be happy?"
Ariel - "I didn't say that, I just ..."
MC - "It seems to me that this isn't about being selfish, but being selfless instead. Given the circumstances of me being the only male, and you being okay with me sleeping with other women, wouldn't you want Haylee to be happy too?"

Ariel would have to make a decision whether to be selfish, or selfless. From that decision, the MC's choices should be easier.

I haven't gotten to the choice portion yet (still trying to figure out the mini game), I'm hoping that it isn't a major decision between the two girls, as well.
The decision is the biggest kick in the nuts of this entire story. That is as close as I will come to spoiling it. I'm just hoping the dev works in a change of heart after a while...:cry:

kwmayan

Sep 29, 2018
I am not sure if someone already posted, but let's find out where people stand. I want to take a census of what people like and this game is a perfect example of a wide spectrum list of women.

So, list your favorite girl from most to least. Also, give a brief reason why.

I know the personalities of the girls are from the author, but meh, this will help to understand development (maybe not for this project). Oh, and I'm in no way associated with the developer here.

I'll go first - Top 10 - I don't need to keep repeating the sexiness of each girl as they are pretty much all sexy due to the nature of 3d modeling. (Side thought - ever noticed how the girls in these games always look hot and the dudes generally look like ... dorks or creepers? It's a good thing that the MC of this game looks relatively normal).
  1. Camilla - It was a tough choice between Camilla and Tiffany. Both have strong personalities and "in shape" bodies. In shape being that most graphics-generated models are "in shape."
  2. Tiffany - again tough choice, but her "personality" is fun and challenging, full of snide wit. You never know what you are going to get from one moment to the next. She keeps you on your toes.
  3. Gigi - Downright beautiful, funny, and outgoing. Understands the situation the MC is in making her a prime choice for hooking up with.
  4. Umiko - Crazy, brilliant, and funny. Complete understanding of the situation and yet were not afraid of grabbing the MC by the balls, literally, at any given time, no matter where or who was in front of them.
  5. Daphne - She is definitely a wild card, down to earth, and does not give a F on how people act. She just wants to enjoy life.
  6. Haylee - Extremely upfront and outgoing and not afraid to take risks. She likes to be mischievous.
  7. Sasha - This should be higher on the list with just her personality alone, but it isn't because she is missing something. I'm not sure what, but she is.
  8. Skylar - mostly because she plays hard to get. She seems to use pragmatism to rule her decisions but secretly wants to let go.
  9. Ishani - Although I'm not a huge fan of Huge tits, Ishani's "keeping the MC at arm's length" is exciting. I sort of envision a real-life version of her, which reiterates my stance on huge tits; not a fan. But her face is exotic.
  10. Lira - Although she has a lot of things wrong, physically, she has that aura of "she's broken, I wanna fix," about her. From the pure game aspect, her emo look hides a sexy side.
Least favorites - From least to a meh, she is alright, but not my type, ranking.
  1. Raegan - If there were any computer-generated girl that could remind me of Kirstie Alley, Raegan would be it. I liked Kirstie when she was younger, but older, heavier Kirstie Alley, not so much. And besides, Raegan always seems to have a greasy film about her. I'm also not a fan of big asses (personal pref, sorry, Raegan). I'm not a fan of her lips, but it is typical of women her age to use that much when going out on dates.
  2. Alina - Comes across to me as too much of a Frump-a-dump, too nice, and too closet motherly. She is like a grandma in a 38-year-old body. Plus the close-up of her face does not match her body and clothing choices.
  3. Marissa - For an apparent 42-year-old, she seems sexy. However, the hair ... I can't get past the color. Alina looks older by comparison.
Regarding the girls that are not mentioned, I am indifferent. I don't feel they add or detract value from the story.

Special note about Elsie - On the merit of her looks, she would be ideal, her religious views notwithstanding. As annoying as her passion might be, what is more, annoying is how the MC just gives in to her request for help without proof or without fully believing, to go up against someone who has a brilliant mind, has been around longer, has probably seen more "miracles" and is also a friend and supporter of the MC. THAT, doesn't seem right.

Let's see what people come up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I am not sure if someone already posted, but lets find out where people stand. I want to take a census of what people like and this game is a perfect example of a wide spectrum list of women.

So, list your favorite girl from most to least. Also give a brief reason why.

I know the personalities of the girls are from the author, but meh, this will help to understand development (maybe not for this project). Oh and I'm in no way associated with the developer here.

I'll go first - Top 10 - I don't need to keep repeating the sexiness of each girl as they are pretty much all sexy due to the nature of 3d modelling. (Side thought - ever noticed how the girls in these games always look hot and the dudes generally look like ... dorks or creepers? Its a good thing that the MC of this game looks relatively normal).
  1. Camilla - It was a tough choice between Camilla and Tiffany. Both have strong personalities and "in shape" bodies. In shape being that most graphics generated models are "in shape."
  2. Tiffany - again tough choice, but her "personality" is fun an challenging, fully of snide wit. You never know what you are going to get from one moment to the next. She keeps you on your toes.
  3. Gigi - Down right beautiful, funny and outgoing. Understands the situation the MC is in making her a prime choice of hooking up with.
  4. Umiko - Crazy, brilliant, and funny. Complete understanding of the situation and yet not afraid of grabbing the MC by the balls, literally, at any given time, no matter where or who in front of.
  5. Daphne - She is definitely a wild card, down to earth and does not give a F how people act. She just want to enjoy life.
  6. Haylee - Extremely upfront and outgoing and not afraid to take risks. She likes to be mischievous.
  7. Sasha - This should be higher on the list with just her personality alone, but it isn't because she is missing something. I'm not sure what, but she is.
  8. Skylar - mostly because she plays hard to get. Seems to use pragmatism to rule her decisions, but secretly wants to let go.
  9. Ishani - Although I'm not a huge fan of Huge tits, Ishani's "keeping the MC at arms length" is exciting. I sort of envision a real life version of her, which reiterates my stance on huge tits; not a fan. But her face, exotic.
  10. Lira - Although she has a lot of things wrong, physically, she has that aura of "she's broken, I wanna fix," about her. From the pure game aspect, her emo look hides a sexy side.
Least favorites - From least to a meh, she is alright, but not my type, ranking.
  1. Raegan - If there were any computer generated girl that could remind me of Kirstie Alley, Raegan would be it. I liked Kirstie when she was younger, but older, heavier Kirstie Alley, not so much. And besides, Raegan always seem to have a greasy film about her. I'm also not a fan of big asses (personal pref, sorry, Raegan). I'm not a fan of her lips either, but it is typical of women her age in real life to use that much when going out on dates.
  2. Alina - Comes across to me as too much of a Frump-a-dump, too nice, and too closet motherly. She is like a grandma in a 38 year old body. Plus the close of the face does not match her body and clothing choices.
  3. Marissa - For an apparent 42 year old, she seems sexy. However, the hair ... I can't get past the color. Alina looks older by comparison.
The girls not mentioned, I am indifferent about them. This means that I don't feel they add or detract value from the story.

I don't remember every girl... But you and I have very different tastes for what that's worth.

kwmayan

Sep 29, 2018
I don't remember every girl... But you and I have very different tastes for what that's worth.
Hence the reason for people to post their views. No one person is wrong when it comes to things like this. It's a matter of preference. Therefore, it is best to get another person's interests (in matters like this) to be successful in the world of creation and storytelling; if you want to reach a broader market that is.

That said, if I were to create a game based solely on my views, I would be successful with the percentage of people who agree.

The balance of this game gives something to everyone.

Last edited:

kwmayan

Sep 29, 2018
This game has a great robust feel to it, even to include nonsensical, or plain dumb choices. However, for the most part, everything was well done, especially the humor. That is up until the MC had to make a choice between the sisters. Even the explanation seems naive, threatening the fabric of the human psyche. Even if it is an exercise in difficult choices we make leading to harsh consequences, it is a poor example of such a thing.

In the real world, where a scenario like this doesn't usually happen unless you are stationed in the wasteland of Siberia, being the only man, and the rest are females, and have to be stationed there for a few years, this dialogue would be more feasible.

However, we forget the one irrefutable thing, the MC is the only man on a ship full of women. We also need to take into account that the sisters have made this trip to try and start a new, happy life. To this end, the sisters would also want each other to be happy. This would more likely lead to selfless acts rather than selfish acts, considering the situation the MC is in. If that is the case, then the MC has two additional choices, one, to walk away, and the second, to play the "... so you are saying you don't want your sister to be happy" card.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I was expecting the response to the Ariel/Haylee choice to be about what it's been like, but half the reason I wanted to do it was to simultaneously get people to hate my game for not having enough choices but also hate it for having them due to not liking the ones that're in the game.

I'm 100% kidding. As I've said before, it's all part of the arc.

You know how it'll end!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I was expecting the response to the Ariel/Haylee choice to be about what it's been like, but half the reason I wanted to do it was to simultaneously get people to hate my game for not having enough choices but also hate it for having them due to not liking the ones that're in the game.

I'm 100% kidding. As I've said before, it's all part of the arc.

You know how it'll end!
I'm both a little surprised and really not surprised at how worked up some players have gotten over the Ariel/Haylee choice (I know, I know... roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I...). I mean, Wildman Dev 'telegraphed' that this choice was coming for a while; 2-3 game days in advance, I think, which is a long time given the amount of content in the game and how prominent the impending Ariel/Haylee choice was relative to all of the other content, so anyone who wasn't prepared for it when it finally came was maybe playing/living in denial, at least a little bit.

OTOH, I've mentioned on more than one occasion here how much I hated the "Sophie's Choice" I was forced to make in the game Acting Lessons, so I suppose some people view this choice similarly, and I can empathize with that reaction. For me, this choice was a walk in the park compared to that other one, but I also understand that "YMMV" applies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I am not sure if someone already posted, but let's find out where people stand. I want to take a census of what people like and this game is a perfect example of a wide spectrum list of women.

So, list your favorite girl from most to least. Also, give a brief reason why.

I know the personalities of the girls are from the author, but meh, this will help to understand development (maybe not for this project). Oh, and I'm in no way associated with the developer here.

I'll go first - Top 10 - I don't need to keep repeating the sexiness of each girl as they are pretty much all sexy due to the nature of 3d modeling. (Side thought - ever noticed how the girls in these games always look hot and the dudes generally look like ... dorks or creepers? It's a good thing that the MC of this game looks relatively normal).
  1. Camilla - It was a tough choice between Camilla and Tiffany. Both have strong personalities and "in shape" bodies. In shape being that most graphics-generated models are "in shape."
  2. Tiffany - again tough choice, but her "personality" is fun and challenging, full of snide wit. You never know what you are going to get from one moment to the next. She keeps you on your toes.
  3. Gigi - Downright beautiful, funny, and outgoing. Understands the situation the MC is in making her a prime choice for hooking up with.
  4. Umiko - Crazy, brilliant, and funny. Complete understanding of the situation and yet were not afraid of grabbing the MC by the balls, literally, at any given time, no matter where or who was in front of them.
  5. Daphne - She is definitely a wild card, down to earth, and does not give a F on how people act. She just wants to enjoy life.
  8. Skylar - mostly because she plays hard to get. She seems to use pragmatism to rule her decisions but secretly wants to let go.
  9. Ishani - Although I'm not a huge fan of Huge tits, Ishani's "keeping the MC at arm's length" is exciting. I sort of envision a real-life version of her, which reiterates my stance on huge tits; not a fan. But her face is exotic.
  1. Raegan - If there were any computer-generated girl that could remind me of Kirstie Alley, Raegan would be it. I liked Kirstie when she was younger, but older, heavier Kirstie Alley, not so much. And besides, Raegan always seems to have a greasy film about her. I'm also not a fan of big asses (personal pref, sorry, Raegan). I'm not a fan of her lips, but it is typical of women her age to use that much when going out on dates.
  2. Alina - Comes across to me as too much of a Frump-a-dump, too nice, and too closet motherly. She is like a grandma in a 38-year-old body. Plus the close-up of her face does not match her body and clothing choices.
  3. Marissa - For an apparent 42-year-old, she seems sexy. However, the hair ... I can't get past the color. Alina looks older by comparison.
Regarding the girls that are not mentioned, I am indifferent. I don't feel they add or detract value from the story.

Special note about Elsie - On the merit of her looks, she would be ideal, her religious views notwithstanding. As annoying as her passion might be, what is more, annoying is how the MC just gives in to her request for help without proof or without fully believing, to go up against someone who has a brilliant mind, has been around longer, has probably seen more "miracles" and is also a friend and supporter of the MC. THAT, doesn't seem right.

Ask, and ye shall receive...

Here are my personal rankings, based on an equal weighting of physical attractiveness (from my perspective) and personality (ditto), along with a brief explanation:
  1. Ishani - For me, it's basically a tie between Ishani and Daphne, but if I had to choose between them, Ishani comes out ahead... barely. Wildman Dev has sold her as the crowning achievement, and I've bought in 100%. I also love her transition from totally professional and commanding to unleashing her vulnerable and passionate side.
  2. Daphne - The most physically attractive character to me, and I really like her personality, but I like a few of the other girls' personalities a bit more. Her willingness to explore the kinky side is pretty hot.
  3. Lira - This ranking is a little harder for me to explain; I especially like her nuanced character and her level of trust in the MC. I hope that he (probably with Skylar's help) is able to at least minimize her debilitating health condition.
  4. Skylar - I love the lighthearted banter between Skylar and the MC, and her resistance to a relationship with the MC actually increases her attractiveness to me (I think it's basically a "forbidden fruit temptation" thing).
  5. Sasha - While there are several other characters I find more physically attractive, I like her personality the most, especially her zany sense of humor.
  6. Haylee - Another one that's a bit hard to explain. Very attractive and a fun personality, though a bit reckless and short-sighted, IMO.
  7. Gigi - Like Sasha, not quite as attractive to me as some of the others, but I like her personality, especially her sense of humor. She seems very down-to-earth (ironic, under the circumstances) for a pop star.
  8. Zara - Her vitiligo was kind of shocking to me at first, but I got over that pretty quickly. She has a great body, IMO, and I find her submissiveness to the MC a pretty big turn-on.
  9. Ariel - I find her third most physically attractive, but second to last on the personality scale due to her immaturity and moodiness, which places her right in the middle of my rankings.
  10. Alina - My highest ranking of the three MILFs (Alina, Raegan, & Marissa), she probably has the "nicest" personality on the ship. Her friendliness and apparent slight naiveté are endearing to me.
  11. Camilla - She is quite attractive and I find her apparent extreme disdain for the MC amusing, but also somewhat exhausting. I enjoy the MC's banter with her.
  12. Umiko - I guess technically (and most literally) she's a MILF, too, but I really don't see her that way. While she is less physically attractive to me, I really like her funny personality and her frequent candor with the MC.
  13. Tiffany - She would rank much higher based on looks alone, but I find her "rivalry", and the lengths to which she is willing to take it, irritating.
  14. Raegan - The least physically attractive to me, though I find her self-assurance and willingness to open up to the MC over time interesting.
  15. Kasumi - While neither particularly attractive or unattractive to me, I found her "excessive" personality and lack of verbal inhibitions exhausting at first, but they are starting to grow on me. I also find her apparent lack of self-awareness (and the potential to exploit it) a bit of a turn-on.
  16. Elsie - She would also rank higher based on looks alone, but I find her extreme zeal and fervor coupled with her apparent lack balance in her personality a bit off-putting, though (based on my choice) that recently seems to have changed quite favorably.
  17. Marissa - Her somewhat less attractive appearance to me, together with her general cynicism and lack of emotional attachment to the MC lands her at the bottom of my rankings.
To be fair, I think a little bit of perspective is in order to make these rankings more meaningful. I would rank Marissa about a 7.0 overall on a 10.0 scale, and would rank Ishani about a 9.6 on that same scale.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Ask, and ye shall receive...

Here are my personal rankings, based on an equal weighting of physical attractiveness (from my perspective) and personality (ditto), along with a brief explanation:
I really enjoyed reading that.

I do polls every release asking for girl rankings.

The top 5 from the last one, in order, are:

Ishani
Camila
Skylar
Haylee
Sasha

• Red Heart
Reactions: MarsUltor
Sep 8, 2021
A Top 7 is weird I guess but I just wanted to list the ladies I've come to like and it happens to be 7. I'm also listing a couple I don't really like. If they aren't listed they fall sort of in between. Not sure how far the developer is going with it, but hopefully not to the point of having too many women like WVM. Too many and they lose their individuality and just blend together. Their stories become lost. But we haven't entered those waters yet.

1)Daphne- Definitely the hottest girl in the ship. She is about as close to perfection as you can get. Honestly kind of reminds me of Jill from BaD. Appearance wise at least. Her carefree and adventurous personality is great. She also has an underrated sense of humor.

2)Sasha- Character personality leads the way here. She is hilarious and her mojo with the MC is amazing. Some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen in a VN has come from those two. Plus she is pretty damn hot too. The glasses are a plus.

3)Haylee- I have a weakness for redheads. Especially ones as stacked as her. She is forward and down to try about anything. She isn't just a ditsy bimbo either. There is intelligence and genuineness to her.

4)Ishani- The Harem Queen herself. The steady buildup has been excellent. Her unreal body is over the top. But I love how it's acknowledged by the other women as ridiculous. Unique personality with the closest in similarity being maybe Skylar.

5)Skylar- From the beginning I had a feeling she would be a tough one to crack. But that element of the story has been executed nicely. Now that she has opened up the personal part of her character I sense that she might be the one to give the MC all he can handle.

6)Lira- I can't really put my finger on why I like her. There is a sweetness about her that is endearing. Initially I wasn't drawn to her appearance but once you actually talk to her and really see her, she has an underrated hotness.

7)Reagan- I see a lot of people don't like her as much. I definitely do. Big booty cougars are always a plus. I also appreciate that as an older character she actually looks more her age. Not a older gal that somehow still looks 25 as in many games.

1)Camilla- With this many different women, someone has to end up as the bitch character. But she excells at it. Seems excessively mean to almost everyone at times. Physically she has a nice body but she is not pretty. But that's just me. To each their own.

2)Kasumi- The "quirky personality" is kind of irritating. She is cute though. But it's difficult to get through her fantasy world obsession. I give credit to the developer on realism though. With this many different people, not everyone will be awesome. Someone will inevitably be annoying or agitating.

3)Umiko- Similar to her daughter, the bizarre personality doesn't churn my butter. She was a bit aggravating at first. But with the latest updates showing a more non-crazy side to her, she is much less so. Kind of like Camilla, something with the face detracts from her attractiveness.

4)Tiffany- The whole rival thing is kinda weird to me. Like, you just met this dude and your every interaction centers on him being your "rival". Luckily she is very attractive and her submissive attitude when she is actually with the MC is a nice twist to it.

Overall one of my favorite games. Graphics may not rival some of the top tier games but they are still quite good. The writing and dialogue is top notch though. No other game has made me laugh as much. Keep up the great work!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm both a little surprised and really not surprised at how worked up some players have gotten over the Ariel/Haylee choice (I know, I know... roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I...). I mean, Wildman Dev 'telegraphed' that this choice was coming for a while; 2-3 game days in advance, I think, which is a long time given the amount of content in the game and how prominent the impending Ariel/Haylee choice was relative to all of the other content, so anyone who wasn't prepared for it when it finally came was maybe playing/living in denial, at least a little bit.
I saw it coming but still despise it and have stopped playing the game until such a time as we see the results. I'd rather choose to stop playing a game than choose between LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrkar

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Alright, I'll bite...

1) Daphne - 2nd hottest lady on the ship, but her confidence, directness and personality easily boost her to the #1 spot.
2) Gigi - I'm a sucker for an amazing singing voice (I'm going with that assumption anyway). I love the teasing banter, and she's got a great body.
3) Elsie - I don't really have a good explanation for this ranking
4) Sasha - Sasha gets this spot for her personality and jokes. She's got a great body, but her face is (just barely!) slightly too older looking for 28...
5) Haylee - see the Haylee/Ariel choice commentary below.
6) Lira - Based on looks alone. I don't feel like we've gotten enough story/relationship development for me to judge her character.
7) Ariel - If it wasn't for her looks (#1 hottest), she would be number 12 on this list due to her immaturity and whininess. The fact that she's a virgin does nothing for or against her. The fact that she brings it up all the time, especially in the "choose one of us" conversations annoys me.

Alina > Marissa > Raegan > Skylar > Ishani

13) Camilla - Too much of a jerk.
14) Umiko - Tattoos turn me off, and frankly she's a bit too eccentric.
15) Tiffany - Again, with the tattoos, and the whole rivalry thing just pisses me off.
16) Zara - In theory, I could get past the vitiligo except for the fact that I don't like her personality.
17) Kasumi - too childish / mentally (challenged is the wrong word, because she's clearly not deficient).

Regarding the Haylee/Ariel choice: I initially picked Haylee, quite literally because of the reasons the MC ending up listing in explaining why he choose Haylee. After backtracking and choosing Ariel and reviewing the immediate aftermath of the choice, I confirmed that I would stay with my original choice.
Haylee handles the choice in much more mature manner than Ariel does, while Ariel somewhat rubs it in Haylee's face. While I believe Haylee is more okay with not being picked than Ariel is okay with not being picked, I can't stand immaturity...

Jun 29, 2020
Alright, I'll bite...

1) Daphne - 2nd hottest lady on the ship, but her confidence, directness and personality easily boost her to the #1 spot.
2) Gigi - I'm a sucker for an amazing singing voice (I'm going with that assumption anyway). I love the teasing banter, and she's got a great body.
3) Elsie - I don't really have a good explanation for this ranking
4) Sasha - Sasha gets this spot for her personality and jokes. She's got a great body, but her face is (just barely!) slightly too older looking for 28...
5) Haylee - see the Haylee/Ariel choice commentary below.
6) Lira - Based on looks alone. I don't feel like we've gotten enough story/relationship development for me to judge her character.
7) Ariel - If it wasn't for her looks (#1 hottest), she would be number 12 on this list due to her immaturity and whininess. The fact that she's a virgin does nothing for or against her. The fact that she brings it up all the time, especially in the "choose one of us" conversations annoys me.

Alina > Marissa > Raegan > Skylar > Ishani

13) Camilla - Too much of a jerk.
14) Umiko - Tattoos turn me off, and frankly she's a bit too eccentric.
15) Tiffany - Again, with the tattoos, and the whole rivalry thing just pisses me off.
16) Zara - In theory, I could get past the vitiligo except for the fact that I don't like her personality.
17) Kasumi - too childish / mentally (challenged is the wrong word, because she's clearly not deficient).

Regarding the Haylee/Ariel choice: I initially picked Haylee, quite literally because of the reasons the MC ending up listing in explaining why he choose Haylee. After backtracking and choosing Ariel and reviewing the immediate aftermath of the choice, I confirmed that I would stay with my original choice.
Haylee handles the choice in much more mature manner than Ariel does, while Ariel somewhat rubs it in Haylee's face. While I believe Haylee is more okay with not being picked than Ariel is okay with not being picked, I can't stand immaturity...
I agree with almost everything in your post except the rankings.
I would put Sasha at nº 1
Umiko higher in list
Camilla second to last.
Ariel dead last.

Reactions: peterlemonjello13
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes