sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
This game has some of the best "sex talk" on this site. Even the best of games I've played suffer with often juvenile, or down-right offputting conversations during sex scenes. It's not rocket science, I don't understand the difficulty of it when the authors have some very intriguing plots otherwise. It's very rare where I find a game that has the sex lines down so well, so definitely a 10/10 on that front.

My criticism however is with the convoluted laptop convos as well as how there are so many LIs added while it takes hours to actually get to a proper sex scene with one. I'm sure the dev has good plans regarding the game's future and the premise is quite refreshing compared to the other harem games, and if his sex scenes remain the same I'll definitely have a look again in the future.

Surkov

May 9, 2023
I need help. I'm trying to find umikos first hidden picture and I have no idea what I'm looking for. I've clicked everywhere I could and nothing happens

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Top 5

1. Haylee - Light-hearted fun, easy decision
2. Tiffany - Looking forward to next update now rivalry seems like its over
3. Sasha - Great team player, top 5 ever-present
4. Daphne - Quickly making up for lost time
5. Marissa/ Elsie - Couldn't split the something old/something new of early game hero Marissa vs rapid riser Elsie

Hot takes

I'm a lot lower than most on Gigi and Ishani. I find Gigi annoying and don't trust Ishani. To defend Ariel a little bit, she came across well on the date before letting herself down in the end. Her maturing a bit is an obvious and welcome plotline.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I agree with Wildman that it's interesting to see different people's perspectives on the various (awake) residents of the Endurance, and how much variance there is in those perspectives. I'm sure there would be even more different points of view if more people posted their rankings and reasoning. My takeaway from this is that there is someone/something here for pretty much everybody.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Ariel dead last.
I'm partial to blondes; that's literally the only thing that moved her up in the list.

---

I feel like I should expand on some of my rankings a bit more...
1-7: I'll read the story and watch the scenes.
8-12: I'll read the story, but (mostly) skip the scenes.
13-17: I'll largely skim through the story, and skip the scenes.

---

I just created a new save with the Elsie/Sasha path instead of the Elsie/Gaia path, and I'm really not sure what to make of it yet. Looks like I'll be running two paths on the next update!

---

To defend Ariel a little bit, she came across well on the date before letting herself down in the end. Her maturing a bit is an obvious and welcome plotline.
This is largely one of the reasons why I ended up choosing Haylee instead. Yes, I know it's a huge hit to her self-esteem/confidence by choosing Haylee over her, but part of resolving those issues needs to come from within herself rather than being in a relationship with the MC. Just my thoughts, and I could be wrong...

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020
Any news?
Dev stated that he plans to aim to release the next "day" (chapter) by late May. Followed by another one in June.
He's also working on another game which i think its the July thing.

Don't hold ya breath, we've been burnt before with Wildman Deadlines but he's an earnest dev that keeps it real so I wish him all the best

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
He's also working on another game which i think its the July thing.
That's actually bad news and not a good sign. Working on one game is time consuming enough, working on multiple games at the same time is... well, usually it ends up with all of them getting the "abandoned" tag.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
That's actually bad news and not a good sign. Working on one game is time consuming enough, working on multiple games at the same time is... well, usually it ends up with all of them getting the "abandoned" tag.
Abandoned? Who am I, my father?

Thanks for reminding me... :cry:

I would never abandon Stranded in Space. If the second game I'm working on is massively disliked or doesn't garner much interest, I suppose there could be a scenario where I don't continue working on it.

Hopefully that doesn't happen. :eek:

Sep 2, 2020
I actually don't think its bad news tbh, if wildman has already established a workflow that second game's development is definitely built around the first which is Stranded in Space.

meaning it would probably not affect SIS at all. Now am I certain? Hell no dude, shieet we just might get longer update cycles. But I try to have faith plus having a new project is not gonna make dev burnout over his main game. Who knows.

Reactions: MarsUltor

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018

I would never abandon Stranded in Space. If the second game I'm working on is massively disliked or doesn't garner much interest, I suppose there could be a scenario where I don't continue working on it.

I think that you currently complete all the work yourself on Stranded in Space. (please correct me if incorrect). If your second game starts to work well, are you planning or even considering to add in additonal person resource for either or both games?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I think that you currently complete all the work yourself on Stranded in Space. (please correct me if incorrect). If your second game starts to work well, are you planning or even considering to add in additonal person resource for either or both games?
It'll likely always be just me, but the workflow and design surrounding this other project I'm working on is directly influenced by some of the downsides of Stranded in Space. It turns out having around 1,000 renders per in-game day isn't strictly a positive; I definitely want faster updates in general.

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
It'll likely always be just me, but the workflow and design surrounding this other project I'm working on is directly influenced by some of the downsides of Stranded in Space. It turns out having around 1,000 renders per in-game day isn't strictly a positive; I definitely want faster updates in general.
Well I'm sure you'll be able to balance it out, Stranded in Space is a lot of fun :)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

I hope you won't abandon this and it will be finished... that said, speaking from past experience, almost nine times out of ten when a developer or a writer started a new game (or story) before finishing previous one, neither end up complete. So here's hoping you're that 10th case...

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes