TittyLovers

May 22, 2023
I love Stranded In Space...multiple fun characters to interact with...my only complaint so far is game crashes frequently...I play it on my Samsung Galaxy Android phone...I have multiple saves to counter this problem until a fix is made...I have so many favorites in this game...I'm not looking forward to choosing between the 2 sisters Haylee & Ariel...If game doesn't allow me to be with both or choose one without ultimately hurting the other than I would prefer to walk away instead, but If I am forced to choose than I would choose Ariel with hopes of changing her mind on including her sister Haylee at some point.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I love Stranded In Space...multiple fun characters to interact with...my only complaint so far is game crashes frequently...I play it on my Samsung Galaxy Android phone...I have multiple saves to counter this problem until a fix is made...I have so many favorites in this game...I'm not looking forward to choosing between the 2 sisters Haylee & Ariel...If game doesn't allow me to be with both or choose one without ultimately hurting the other than I would prefer to walk away instead, but If I am forced to choose than I would choose Ariel with hopes of changing her mind on including her sister Haylee at some point.
Hey, I saw this comment on Itch and somehow didn't reply to it, even though I distinctly remember typing something up.

I don't know what could be causing your crashes aside from mixed versions of the game, as not many people have mentioned the issues you're having. If you haven't already tried it, a complete uninstall of the game and then a fresh re-install should solve your problem. You shouldn't lose your save data pending it's on the same device.

If you've already tried that, I wonder which version of the Samsung Galaxy you have?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev quick question. How many days are planned for this upcoming update?
I'm releasing Day 17 in a matter of days, with Day 18 (probably the biggest day in the game so far, we'll see) nearly finished (>90%) on a rendering/animation front. I originally hoped for a June release for Day 18, but it's looking like July.

The problem is that I'm trying to juggle update releases with adding music, improving the escape room/minigames and fixing some of the writing/visual oddities in the base 1-8 so I can get this damned thing out on Steam.

I expect to be finished with that ^ in the next week to ten days, though, so once that's done all will be right in the world.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
My dream fantasy is a world where Wildman gave a specific date and actually released something on that day. :BootyTime:
And my is for world peace. How telling!

Up until one of my most recent posts on Patreon, I hadn't locked in any actual Day 17 release date. I kept hoping for the end of May, and felt good about it, but in the end, I needed one more week. I don't even think that's a huge delay, all things considered.

This is a good, if subtle, improvement for me. Normally, I'd give actual release dates and then still need more time. I'm trying not to lock in any dates unless I'm sure about it.

That's why I know Day 17 will be out by the 7th, because that's the date I guaranteed to my Patrons.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And my is for world peace. How telling!

Up until one of my most recent posts on Patreon, I hadn't locked in any actual Day 17 release date. I kept hoping for the end of May, and felt good about it, but in the end, I needed one more week. I don't even think that's a huge delay, all things considered.

This is a good, if subtle, improvement for me. Normally, I'd give actual release dates and then still need more time. I'm trying not to lock in any dates unless I'm sure about it.

That's why I know Day 17 will be out by the 7th, because that's the date I guaranteed to my Patrons.
Take all the time you need to make your art. We don't agree on everything but I still love this game and that makes it worth the wait. No hurries, no worries, my friend! If others cannot understand that you cannot rush art or genius, they can suck the farts from a dead mule's ass. I get sick of folk's demands on devs like they fucking own them. Fuck that! If anyone asks for an ETA just say, "I'm working diligently, soon!" And, leave it at that!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.08 - 15.35.44.28.png

Jasparius

Jun 1, 2023
Anyone else have an error on Day 14 when talking to Nemy? Happens every time no matter the order in which I speak to her. At the end of the chat it crashes the game and has an error log which says Nemy_14 is missing.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Anyone else have an error on Day 14 when talking to Nemy? Happens every time no matter the order in which I speak to her. At the end of the chat it crashes the game and has an error log which says Nemy_14 is missing.
That bug has been fixed from the moment I released Day 1-16, it's just like 95% of players only choose Daphne, so no one noticed it (or used the patch). Nemy's story is about to blow da fuq up, though.

I messaged you the patch file, though it only fixes the Day 14 laptop chat, so it may not be worth it to apply. I don't think uploading it or linking it here makes a lot of sense, given that Day 17 also fixes the issue.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That bug has been fixed from the moment I released Day 1-16, it's just like 95% of players only choose Daphne, so no one noticed it (or used the patch). Nemy's story is about to blow da fuq up, though.

I messaged you the patch file, though it only fixes the Day 14 laptop chat, so it may not be worth it to apply. I don't think uploading it or linking it here makes a lot of sense, given that Day 17 also fixes the issue.
To hell with Nemy. Give us Daphne!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.08 - 15.34.08.67.png

Jasparius

Jun 1, 2023
I assumed it would be an uncommon bug given how many people were going to be going for Daphne.
Im happy waiting for Day 17 to come out as its only a couple of days away.
Cheers.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

When I came to the Daphne/Nemy choice, I did an A-save and a B-save and followed both paths to the end of the day, then ended up choosing Daphne (like nearly everyone else, apparently).

Honestly though, I wanted to choose Nemy, but didn't feel okay cucking her husband. I know, it's just a game, but it's a very immersive one and I feel like relatively ethical choices make it a more enjoyable player experience for me (in this instance, especially considering the MC's past).

After reading your comment above, though, I may have to "give in to the Dark Side ("it's my destiny...") and pursue the Nemy route in a separate save path... How many save slots are there? Hopefully unlimited...

Reactions: TheGremlin21

The_Ismand

May 31, 2023
Just a minor question and i guess my first post (not counting a review i wrote), but does Gigi send you a picture during the morning laptop chats in the first couple (day 3 to 5)? It sounded like she referenced a picture after her performance.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Just a minor question and i guess my first post (not counting a review i wrote), but does Gigi send you a picture during the morning laptop chats in the first couple (day 3 to 5)? It sounded like she referenced a picture after her performance.
On Day 3, you help her pick out an outfit.

Reactions: gojira667
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes