Jasparius

Jun 1, 2023
Hi all, it looks like Im missing scenes on Day 14 between Raegan and Haylee and on Day 14 after Lauren and Oksana.

As far as Im aware I have gone through each of the key life options (Daphne or Nemy, Enable or Cure Zara, Enlightenment or Threesom for Elsie, pick Ariel or Haylee, get Raegan pregnant or fool around, etc.) and have no idea what Ive missed.

I assume its a combination of the above not yet done, or possibly a morning laptop discussion where I chose wrong.

There is a Daphne Day 14 which is between Zara Day 15 and Ishani Day 16 so possibly one of them is just out of place, but that means there is still one missing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seriously WTF that is what you were commenting on, anyone think it was because the dev added futa or ntr or worse all the shit with the sisters to be a fever dream.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Does Lira react in the same way as Camilla if you choose Camilla as your neighbor?
Nope.
Hi all, it looks like Im missing scenes on Day 14 between Raegan and Haylee and on Day 14 after Lauren and Oksana.

As far as Im aware I have gone through each of the key life options (Daphne or Nemy, Enable or Cure Zara, Enlightenment or Threesom for Elsie, pick Ariel or Haylee, get Raegan pregnant or fool around, etc.) and have no idea what Ive missed.

I assume its a combination of the above not yet done, or possibly a morning laptop discussion where I chose wrong.

There is a Daphne Day 14 which is between Zara Day 15 and Ishani Day 16 so possibly one of them is just out of place, but that means there is still one missing.
Often times, when people have this issue they are missing Elysium-version specific scenes.

The most recent pirated version of the game is the Elysium version, so have you played through all of that?

Beyond that, there are unique sex scenes for I think every Major Choice in the game.
Seems like i must have missed it then...wierd. But this was indeed a laptop conversation?
Yeah, it's a laptop conversation.

Jasparius

Jun 1, 2023
Nope.

Often times, when people have this issue they are missing Elysium-version specific scenes.

The most recent pirated version of the game is the Elysium version, so have you played through all of that?

Beyond that, there are unique sex scenes for I think every Major Choice in the game.

Yeah, it's a laptop conversation.
"Pirated" version? I have the version on Patreon for the standard subscriber.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
"Pirated" version? I have the version on Patreon for the standard subscriber.
Damn. You're a real one. I appreciate you supporting the game. In the gallery list there are like 5 unique Elysium Patreon tier sex scenes. I think that's what you're missing. They are: Vespera D13, Willow D14, Vespera D15, Talia & Rayne D16, Sabela D17.

Jasparius

Jun 1, 2023
Damn. You're a real one. I appreciate you supporting the game. In the gallery list there are like 5 unique Elysium Patreon tier sex scenes. I think that's what you're missing. They are: Vespera D13, Willow D14, Vespera D15, Talia & Rayne D16, Sabela D17.
I assume I dont have the right version of the game. In my version (from Patreon) I havent seen any Elysium scenes and my Elysium Scenes menu item cant be clicked as it is empty.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I honestly have no idea why some threads pop off or not after I play through something I watch the thread if it's a game I care to keep playing. I'm always surprised at how short some of the threads for really fleshed out content full games can be.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes