Apr 29, 2021
Question for Wildman Dev, how do you plan pacing for each day? Personally, I like each day to have about 1-2 hours worth of content. So far, with the release of updates, the time required to read through each day is getting longer and longer. Day 16 seems to be equal to days 1-15 combined. You're doing a great job with the game. Interesting characters and story. I'm just curious about the thought process to putting it all together.

fabioup

Apr 19, 2023
is there a way to restart the game? or make a change in a decision you made? i did not liked zara, and i took the route to not have her, but i missclicked at exam scene and i want to undo this action...

fabioup

Apr 19, 2023
is dev official compressed elysium (bonus content) ps. i believe ~3gig if i remember

is dev official un-compressed -actually elysium version even though OP suggest it isn't ps. i believe ~12gig if i remember

no dicerinable difference in image quality @1080P might not notice difference till viewing on a 4k or 8k display

however, it doesn't to change decisions you already made...

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
is there a way to restart the game? or make a change in a decision you made? i did not liked zara, and i took the route to not have her, but i missclicked at exam scene and i want to undo this action...
You could click on "start" first option in the main menu or perhaps load a save if you have one.

however, it doesn't to change decisions you already made...
No idea what this has to do with your question. :unsure:

fabioup

Apr 19, 2023
You could click on "start" first option in the main menu or perhaps load a save if you have one.

part of the things that you did on history will be autofilled for you

my problem is that i missclicked on day 8 and accepted zara's blowjob, but i don't like her and a few days later it repercuts on skylar decision about me. I paused the game right away, i don't care much if i will have another chance with skylar despite what she said, but i want my history with my choices completely... i tried restarting the game; tried deleting the saves through the mode that was up there; even unistalling and installing it again... but none of this worked. It isn't the end of the world but you know when something kinda tilt you... well it did to me, so i'm looking for a way to reset the game

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Fabio if you want a Total reset after Deinstalling the game make shure you delete the folder in C:/Users/ yourname /AppData/Roaming / RenPy / Stranded in Space
you may enable show hidden folders from the system configuration,
After that reinstall the game and Start over,
abrazo

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Question for Wildman Dev, how do you plan pacing for each day? Personally, I like each day to have about 1-2 hours worth of content. So far, with the release of updates, the time required to read through each day is getting longer and longer. Day 16 seems to be equal to days 1-15 combined. You're doing a great job with the game. Interesting characters and story. I'm just curious about the thought process to putting it all together.
Most days going forward should have a length somewhere in the range of Days 13–16. My thought process is a combination of staying on the path of the story arcs for each girl while also making sure they're represented enough in each content release. The goal for each release will always be to have a good amount of content.

Jun 10, 2018
I have a few questions for the developer. Great job on this game by the way. I recognize that you spent a lot a giant amount of hours on this game, and you deserve a lot of credit for it, for my part, I gladly support you on Patreon.

1. How many days do you plan on this game to last? And do you plan on a sequel afterwards? If you DO plan a sequel, have you considered giving us an option of music and sound? Maybe sexual sounds during sex scenes?

2. Is it possible for you to close the mouths of the girls more when they give the MC blowjobs? It looks a bit like the MC is throatf*cking them instead of them giving him a sensual blowjob.

3. Is it possible for you to add more sexual positions in the future? I see a lot of missionary, and reverse cowgirl. But little of anything else. (Hands and knees doggystyle, standing doggystyle, and regular cowgirl are a few of my favorites.)

4. This is not a question, but a statement. I love the puzzles you added. They can be frustrating, but they add value to the game. I would love to have more of them, with maybe not just pictures as rewards, but also videos.

5. Are there optional kinks coming in the future, that you can choose to activate or deactivate? Such as dom/sub and roleplay?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I have a few questions for the developer. Great job on this game by the way. I recognize that you spent a lot a giant amount of hours on this game, and you deserve a lot of credit for it, for my part, I gladly support you on Patreon.

1. How many days do you plan on this game to last? And do you plan on a sequel afterwards? If you DO plan a sequel, have you considered giving us an option of music and sound? Maybe sexual sounds during sex scenes?

2. Is it possible for you to close the mouths of the girls more when they give the MC blowjobs? It looks a bit like the MC is throatf*cking them instead of them giving him a sensual blowjob.

3. Is it possible for you to add more sexual positions in the future? I see a lot of missionary, and reverse cowgirl. But little of anything else. (Hands and knees doggystyle, standing doggystyle, and regular cowgirl are a few of my favorites.)

4. This is not a question, but a statement. I love the puzzles you added. They can be frustrating, but they add value to the game. I would love to have more of them, with maybe not just pictures as rewards, but also videos.

5. Are there optional kinks coming in the future, that you can choose to activate or deactivate? Such as dom/sub and roleplay?
1. 21 Days in the first release. There's 100% a Stranded in Space 2 happening, I would be surprised if that's not out before 2023 is over. Sound/Music will be in the game soon, I'm just in the process of finishing it all up. Sex sounds aren't currently planned for the first game, but it is something I'm looking into for the next one. Not that I'm promising it or anything.

2. I try to vary up the blowjob depth/facial poses. It's hard to juggle the "boringness" of less movement (less all-the-way-down depth) versus the sensuality you're talking about, but it's something I'll continue to try and balance.

3. This next update has a lot of doggy/regular cowgirl, and I would be surprised if anyone tops the amount of different sexual positions of Stranded in Space 1/2 when it's all said and done. Every position I can think of will likely find its way in the game at some point or another.

4. There's already 1 sex scene for completing all the Paige Puzzles, and I suspect this trend will continue as more updates are released. I will also continue to add optional puzzles for those that like them. The second iteration of Stranded in Space will have a very interesting minigame that I'm quite excited about releasing. Optional puzzles (with all kinds of rewards) will always be a part of the Stranded in Space games.

5. Pending previously made choices, there's some dom/sub and roleplay coming in this next update. Additional kinks will be explored, but this is definitely something that will be more heavily integrated for the second game.

fabioup

Apr 19, 2023
Fabio if you want a Total reset after Deinstalling the game make shure you delete the folder in C:/Users/ yourname /AppData/Roaming / RenPy / Stranded in Space
you may enable show hidden folders from the system configuration,
After that reinstall the game and Start over,
abrazo
my gallery is empty so i think that worked, thanks a lot <3
abraços

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't get how i should download the game can anyone explain the different download options.
The first one is the complete Game (Day 1-16) with images in lower Quality (3GB Download),
The middle one is the complete Game (Day 1-16) with images in high quality (12GB Download),
and the last one is parted in three files, but still the complete game (Day 1-16) (4GB x3 Download).

Mac and Android Version are a bit behind.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't get how i should download the game can anyone explain the different download options.
If you are on a PC, take the Windows/Linux game file. If on a Mac, take Mac. If you want to play on your phone or tablet, choose Android.

The LQ is the one I play which is around 1080p aka better than your average DVD quality but not quite Blue Ray disc. The file is around 2.6 GB total size, one file for the whole game.

The HQ is around 4K resolution with a whopping 12.1 GB overall file size to DL the game in one go or the third option which splits the huge HQ/4K file into smaller bites that assemble into the 12.1 GB monster once DL to your device.

Whichever file option you choose, the DL file will arrive on your device in a zipped format (makes files easier to move) that you need to extract the files from the zip format using a program like 7zip or Winzip. Unzip the file to a folder of your preference. Then you can open the resulting Stranded in Space folder and activate the .exe to start the game. On PC I double click the .exe and that starts the game.

Apologies if I oversimplified this. IDK your experience level. Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
why doesnt MC get an awesome room? its just plain and boring while the other girl's rooms has a lot in it like why does Cam get that huge room with a window and MC doesnt

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
For what does he need a "super Room" ? he won't spend much time in there anyway, only for sleep, and in comparsion with some of the girls, he has the luxury of intimacy.
He is the only one so no need to impress them with his wealth or luxory. nes pas mon ami ?
(not saying that it wont be nice if he had one)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: A.M.R. and PapaPhat

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Is there a guide for the game where you have the speech bubbles or an answer key because I'm on attempt 50 and no progress has been made, closest I got was Paige down to 5HP.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes