BeardGothik

Oct 6, 2021
I read there's a number for one of the Paige Fantasy pics to be found outside of the laptop on Day 13.
Does anyone know where or what that number is?
I've been replaying Day 13 for hours at this point and I feel like I'm going crosseyed.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I read there's a number for one of the Paige Fantasy pics to be found outside of the laptop on Day 13.
Does anyone know where or what that number is?
I've been replaying Day 13 for hours at this point and I feel like I'm going crosseyed.
It's in the beginning, when Paige tells you her favorite days.

MichaelJordan

Jul 23, 2017
Alright, got a question out of curiosity, more of a general one - can RenPy export versions for multiple platforms out of the box? Or do devs need to do something extra to build a Mac version for example? I'm interested in why some of the RenPy games, such as this one, got only Win/Linux versions, and do not have Mac. Or is it cuz of testing - no device for proper testing forces the dev to exclude the Mac platform?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I believe the newest version can do both, but other wise it was one or the other, and lets face it who the fuck still uses mac.

I have heard if you have an old mac version you can download it, or use and old version then copy over the game from windows, but not sure how, it is on this website some where.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Alright, got a question out of curiosity, more of a general one - can RenPy export versions for multiple platforms out of the box? Or do devs need to do something extra to build a Mac version for example? I'm interested in why some of the RenPy games, such as this one, got only Win/Linux versions, and do not have Mac. Or is it cuz of testing - no device for proper testing forces the dev to exclude the Mac platform?
It's out of the box, but still a separate version. So the reason there's no Mac version in this instance is that the person who uploaded this pirated version only chose to do the PC/Linux version.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wish I skipped this update. Two of my favorites and all that damn teasing. Sighs you could had did some accidents with Camila she pretty much the final boss unless she rapes the MC.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So the endurance version has the missing scenes, and extra day, so you need new saves them I assume.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I like this game to start with but then I started to see the MC the same way His Rival Tiffiny describes him he will say and do anything and everything he thinks will get him inside the girls nickers.
He I without dowt the most amoral, disingenuous, deceitful, self centered MC I have sofar played and that alone is some feat.
But as much as playing him lately made me start to grind my teeth I still foolishly wanted to like the guy I mean there's a harem to be had.
I just can't stand the way he go's about it I'd actually prefer if he was an honest asshole he doesn't really need to lie to get the girls.
He's still the only Dick on board with years to get to where they could even think of geting off the ship.

That said I like the game itself but I did start to notice that despite the number of diffrent females most of the girls all share the MC humour to the point they will all joke with him the same way.
All this said the games well done the woman arn't bad and I wish the Dev every success and hope they players that like it coninue to like it.
I noticed this also and there is a word that describes this beehavior to a T: Narcissist

As defined by Mayo clinic, one of the worlds best IRL medical centers:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

Symptoms
Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
  • Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
  • Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
  • Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound familiar? Yep, you know it does, especially with nothing ever being the MC's fault, he always has an excuse for everything, and quickly turns other people troubles into a "woe is me, your situaiton is bad but look how bad it makes me feel!" situation. Add in his rage and anger at anyone who DARES to critique or not go along with what he wants, and bingo, you have the almost perfect match of the MC's actions with this very real mental disorder.

No idea if the dev deliberately tailored the MC to fit this mental personality disorder, but if not it's uncanny how close it matches.

Reading the MC manipulate, or attempt to manipulate the characters and how weak, stupid or gullible the female characters are (the MC must have read and followed every 'neg' technique book on the planet) wore very thin about the time he started getting his memories back. The MC went from "just a funn and silly dude seeking attention and affection" to "manipulative d-bag with zero morals" and this was compounded/confirmed by the memory of the dev ripping his family apart just so he could get his dick wet and because his favorite at the time "the woman who raised me" was unhappy. It showed he had no morals or really any sense of obligation or love for his dad, with how that played out and the reaction? "Oh well, shit hapens" basically.

So yeah, story post memorys returning took a hard left turn into literal mental personality disorder territory.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I noticed this also and there is a word that describes this beehavior to a T: Narcissist

As defined by Mayo clinic, one of the worlds best IRL medical centers:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.

Symptoms
Symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and how severe they are can vary. People with the disorder can:

• Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
  • Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
  • Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
  • Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
  • Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
  • Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want.
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
  • Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
  • Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
  • Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
  • Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound familiar? Yep, you know it does, especially with nothing ever being the MC's fault, he always has an excuse for everything, and quickly turns other people troubles into a "woe is me, your situaiton is bad but look how bad it makes me feel!" situation. Add in his rage and anger at anyone who DARES to critique or not go along with what he wants, and bingo, you have the almost perfect match of the MC's actions with this very real mental disorder.

No idea if the dev deliberately tailored the MC to fit this mental personality disorder, but if not it's uncanny how close it matches.

Reading the MC manipulate, or attempt to manipulate the characters and how weak, stupid or gullible the female characters are (the MC must have read and followed every 'neg' technique book on the planet) wore very thin about the time he started getting his memories back. The MC went from "just a funn and silly dude seeking attention and affection" to "manipulative d-bag with zero morals" and this was compounded/confirmed by the memory of the dev ripping his family apart just so he could get his dick wet and because his favorite at the time "the woman who raised me" was unhappy. It showed he had no morals or really any sense of obligation or love for his dad, with how that played out and the reaction? "Oh well, shit hapens" basically.

So yeah, story post memorys returning took a hard left turn into literal mental personality disorder territory.
Or he could just be a sleeper agent, as the game keeps hinting at during the recovered memories, and the AI in his head with a self destruct mechanism if he tells anyone about it?

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I wish I skipped this update. Two of my favorites and all that damn teasing. Sighs you could had did some accidents with Camila she pretty much the final boss unless she rapes the MC.
Good to know as I was already considering skipping this update for now. Knowing it's choice day makes me less than enthused.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Stranded in Space [Days 1-16 Elysium Edition] [WildMan Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.65GB
Repack size: 622MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use Update Only from below link.
Update Only_MinQ from Endurance to Elysium (82.4MB) =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
I like this game to start with but then I started to see the MC the same way His Rival Tiffiny describes him he will say and do anything and everything he thinks will get him inside the girls nickers.
He I without dowt the most amoral, disingenuous, deceitful, self centered MC I have sofar played and that alone is some feat.
But as much as playing him lately made me start to grind my teeth I still foolishly wanted to like the guy I mean there's a harem to be had.
I just can't stand the way he go's about it I'd actually prefer if he was an honest asshole he doesn't really need to lie to get the girls.
He's still the only Dick on board with years to get to where they could even think of geting off the ship.

That said I like the game itself but I did start to notice that despite the number of diffrent females most of the girls all share the MC humour to the point they will all joke with him the same way.
All this said the games well done the woman arn't bad and I wish the Dev every success and hope they players that like it coninue to like it.

But after seeing that frankly stupid basketball game against Camilla I can nolonger bring myself to play this game.
I can put up with disbelieving alot of things that the MC do's in games.
But not when it comes to a basket ball defying the laws of both physics and momentum the only thing that basket ball should of done when it came off her cupboard is hit him in the face.
Yet it comes off at an impossible angle and go's in well you can fuck right off with that bullshit for a start.
Not only could the MC or Camilla not of made that shot neither could Michael Jordan , Kobe Bryant , LeBron James infact not even the harlem globetrotters could of made that shot.

I have deleted the game and will move on to something less incredulous.
Now despite my personal choice I would still recomend others try this game as early on I really enjoyed playing it.
And just because its no longer my cup of tea I'm sure others will like it.
For real??!?!?!?! I mean move along if its not your thing but to stop playing over physics (or lack there of) in the basketball scene and then comparing it to real life professional players is absolutely absurd. First... its a game and second... that's what you find unrealistic... not the game, space travel, MC getting this many women, etc? wow....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if this game had the ability to save your game at any point i wouldn't mind playing ... without saves any game would suck :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
if this game had the ability to save your game at any point i wouldn't mind playing ... without saves any game would suck :mad:
Dunno what version you are playing, but mine has Save options at the bottom of the screen and pressing ESC let's me Save anytime I want. That is playing on Windows... pretty much like every other RenPy game. :unsure:

Reactions: sava75

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
U mean during the laptop time,no?
I will admit that saving during portions of the Laptop sessions can be weird, it jumps around or restarts the individual girl chat sessions when you reload the Save. Other than that - Saves working fine for me.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes